不, 不, 我要谢谢你.
No, no, l`m thanking you.
密堪纳雷,
Mikanalay,
意思是 “谢谢.“
It means “thank you.“
你就说, “亘祖博卡, ”
And then you say, “Genzubka, ”
意思是, “不用谢.“
which means, “You`re welcome.“
亘祖博卡,
Genzubka,
对, 非常好.
Yeah, pretty good.
喔, 非常象佛教♥徒♥.
Well, very Buddhist.
佛教♥徒♥们拥抱吗?
Do Buddhists hug?
当然, 我是美国人.
Sure I hug, l`m American.
我拥抱所有东西.
I hug everything.
啊, 尼克从井里上来了.
Ah, Nick`s up at the well.
-你要我去叫他吗? -不,不必了.
-You want me to get him? -No, no.
再见.
Good-bye.
再见.
Good-bye.
你多保重…
You take care of yourself…
其他人也是.
and everybody else.
我会的.
I`ll try.
保持联♥系♥.
Keep in touch.
Jim.
嘿, 快点.
Hey, come on.
吉姆!
Jim!
宝贝, 妈妈有工作要做.
Baby, Mommy`s got some work to do.
快点, 宝贝. 过来.
Come on, honey. Come here.
没关系. 没关系, 亲爱的.
It`s okay. It`s okay, sweetie.
宝贝, 我数到五.
Honey, l`m going to count to five.
-不.-1…
-No. -One…
2, 3… two, three…
我给你读两章书.
I`ll read you two chapters.
不. 三章.
No. Three.
好吧, 三章.
Okay, three.
你只是
You are nothing
一个娇小姐.
but a minx-ish minx.
爸爸!
Daddy!
嗨.
Yeah, hello.
妈妈说给我读三章.
Mommy says I can have three chapters.
三章?
Three chapters?
太好了.
Excellent.
你能给她读吗?
Would you mind reading to him tonight?
我有事情要做.
I have some work to do.
好吧.
Sure.
吉姆, 快, 上♥床♥.
Jim, go on, jump into bed.
-喔! -快手!
-Oh! -Quick kicks!
爸爸马上就过来.
Dad`ll be there in a minute.
他读什么?
So what`s he reading?
在他的床头柜里.
It`s on his bedside table.
好.
Right.
大约明天…
About tomorrow…
我一整天都在办公室里.
I`m in the office all day.
我一直都要找工作做.
It`s just, I need to keep looking for work.
我以为你可以在家里打电♥话♥.
I thought you were going to make calls from home.
我只是想参与.
Well, l-I just should go in.
半个城市都在看着.
Half the city is looking.
如果我不在那里怎么能竞争得过呢.
I can`t compete unless l`m there.
不能让你♥爸♥爸联♥系♥一下吗?
Can`t your father call somebody?
他已经尽力了.
He`s already done everything he can.
爸爸在市值下跌的时候失去了一切,
Dad lost everything in the market crash,
别人也一样.
Iike everybody else.
我知道.
I know that.
对对不起.
I know, l`m sorry.
我很抱歉.
I`m sorry.
那么…
So…
我想我应该参与.
I think I should go in.
亨利, 我会安排见面的,
Henry, I arranged meetings,
特别是当你说来接孩子的时候.
especially because you said you`d do the school run.
我们不能找别人吗?
Well, can`t we ask someone?
一定会有人在学校…
There must be people at his school…
你打电♥话♥.
You call.
我请人帮忙都讲烦了.
I`m sick of asking for favors.
不要!
Don`t. Don`t!
你从开始就不想做,
You didn`t bother doing it in the first place,
现在也不要做.
don`t do it now.
我只想多帮忙.
I was trying to help.
不, 你实在讨价还价.
No, you were bargaining.
如果我是呢?
What if I was?
犯法了吗?
Is that a crime?
我可以大吵大嚷…
You know, because I can argue…
我可以骂街.
I can shout.
我不喜欢这样.
I hate this situation.
我不喜欢失业.
I hate not having a job.
我看不到怎么才能好起来
I don`t see what good
这使一切变的更早.
it does to make each other feel worse than we already do.
萨拉.
Sarah.
看看♥房♥♥子里面– 乱七八糟.
Look at this room– it`s a mess.
我们可以解决.
We`ll sort it out.
一切都会好起来的.
Things will pick up.
这是个机会,我已经得到了面试的机会。
There`s a chance, l`ve got a meeting with this guy
在将来他是个重要人物,
who`s really big in futures,
我尽力去接近他.
and l`m going to try and get a meeting with him.
我们会好起来的.
We will sort it out.
他在等你给他读书.
He`s waiting for you to read to him.
好.
Okay.
多谢.
Thanks.
我理解.
I understand.
麦蔻… 麦蔻, 这是胡说八道.
Michael… Michael, that`s bullshit.
联♥合♥国♥难民署对洪都拉斯的援助 比其它任何地区都要多.
UNHCR sends more aid to Honduras than any other UN agency.
即使当我说…
Even as I speak…
大多数人甚至不知道洪都拉斯在哪.
Well, most people don`t even know where Honduras is.
…东西柏林墙被推倒了
…East and West Berliners alike are tearing down
共♥产♥主义统治的标志…
the greatest symbol of Communist repression…
不.
No.
巴拿马北部,加勒比海.
North of Panama in the Caribbean Sea.
但是你必须一直重复,知道相信为止.
But you must keep repeating it to yourself to believe it.
柏林墙终于倒塌了.
The Berlin Wall is finally coming down.
你在这里感觉到的希望…
And the sense of hope you get here…
正是我需要帮助的原因.
Which is precisely why I need aid.
9 月 9 日, 1989 年,
November 9, 1989,
这个晚上标志着新一章的开始
a night that marked the opening of a new chapter
在世界历史上.
in world history.
麦蔻, 我不得不给你回电♥话♥.
Michael, I have to call you back.
好.
Okay.
UNHCR.
UNHCR.
萨拉?
Sarah?
是. 是谁啊?
Yes. Who`s calling?
啊, 是我, 艾丽厄特.
Uh, it`s me, Elliott.
艾丽厄特?
Elliott?
嗨.
Hi.
嗨!
Hi!
你… 你好吗? 你没事吧?
How… how are you? Are you okay?
喔, 是啊.
Oh, oh, yeah.
你在哪?
Where are you?
啊, 我实际上, 信不信由你,
Um, Oh, l`m actually, believe it or not,
我在伦敦的一个电♥话♥亭里.
I`m here in a phone booth in-in London.
哦, 上帝啊.
Oh, my God.
你知道, 我很抱歉, 这里线路很差…
You know, l`m sorry, there`s a terrible connection…
但是这里看起来 没有东西能正常工作.
but nothing seems to work in this shitty place.
我什么时候能见你?
When can I see you?
哦, 好吧, 哦…
Oh, uh, well, um…
我现在在荷兰公园地铁站里.
I`m in the Holland Park Tube Station right now.
哦, 你我能在公园门口碰头吗?
Uh, could you meet me by the entrance to the park?
好.
Yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!