几年前
在南极洲
Antarctica.
生物极难生存
An inhospitable wasteland.
但即使在这地球最严寒的一端
But even here, on the Earth’s frozen bottom,
仍有生命存在
we find life.
且不是平凡的生命
And not just any life.
而是企鹅
Penguins.
它们欢乐嬉戏 蹒跚而行
Joyous, frolicking, waddling,
可爱极了
cute and cuddly life.
看 它们毛茸茸的肚子前后相碰
Look at them tumbling onto their chubby bum-bums.
谁会想到这些活泼雪白的家伙
Who could take these frisky little snow clowns…
等等 有人知道我们要去哪么
Seriously? Does anyone even know where we’re marching to?
-有什么关系呢 -我从不问东问西的
-Who cares? -I question nothing.
-我也是 -我也是
-Me, too. -Me, too.
好吧 那我们就飞到最前面去
Well, fine! We’ll just fly
看看我们到底要去哪里
to the front of the line and see for ourselves.
科沃斯基 瑞哥 开启空中探险模式
Kowalski! Rico! Engage aerial surveillance.
走吧 来啊 快点
Here we go! Doing it! Come on!
老大 我们好像不能飞
Skipper, we appear to be flightless.
那这是用来干什么的
Well, what’s the point of these?
哇 我喜欢 可以当做我们的招牌动作
Whoa! I like it! Hey, this could be our thing!
叫什么呢 就叫击掌好了
What are we gonna call it? Let’s call it the… “High one.”
嘿 你们看见了么 那个蛋滚走了 谁去把它找回来
Hey! Anybody see that? That’s an egg! Is someone gonna go get it?
-我们不能那么做 -为什么
-We can’t do that. -Why not?
外面的世界很危险的 我们只是企鹅
Well, it’s a dangerous world out there, and we’re just penguins.
负责可爱就好
You know, nothing but cute and cuddly.
要不然为什么
Yeah. Why do you think
总有人在拍我们
there are always documentary crews filming us?
安啦 孩子们
Well, sorry, kid. You know,
我们每年都会遗失一些没出生的宝宝 自然规则而已
we lose a few eggs every year. It’s just nature.
好吧 自然规律 说得好像有道理
Oh, right, nature. I guess that makes sense, but…
但是
something…
骨子里总有一些声音告诉我
something deep down in my
这一点也不合常理
gut tells me that it makes no sense at all.
我决定了 我要反对自然规律
You know what? I reject nature!
谁要和我一起
Who’s with me?!
那是艘废弃的船 没有人能活着从那里走出来
The old ship. No one’s ever returned from there alive.
怎么会 下面就有一只鸟 看起来很悠闲
Relax, Kowalski. There’s a bird down there now. Look, he’s fine.
豹斑海豹 大自然的毒蛇
Leopard seals… nature’s snakes.
大自然的毒蛇不是蛇么
Aren’t snakes nature’s snakes?
我怎么会知道 我天天住在这冻原里
How should I know? I live on the flipping frozen tundra.
它们要吃那个蛋 快想办法让我下去 快
They’re going for the egg! Give me a way down there, ASAP!
我们现在需要做的就是
All one would have to do
找到足足300英尺高的海草 然后
is collect 300 feet of kelp, dry it in the…
弱小又无助 这些企鹅宝宝冻坏了
Tiny and helpless, the baby penguins are frozen with fear.
它们知道要是掉下悬崖 会必死无疑
They know if they fall from this cliff, they will surely die.
甘特 推它们一下
Gunter, give them a shove.
我们用训练水母
…harnessing the jellyfish
的口令行事
we’ve trained to obey simple voice commands.
这才像话嘛
Now, that’s more like it!
干得好 瑞克 别让他得逞
That-a-boy, Rico! Don’t let him have it!
哇 这样就安全了
Okay. I guess that works.
快跳到高地方去
Get to high ground!
-哇哈 -成功了
-Boo-yah! -Success!
-我建议赶快发火 -别 再等一下
-I’d recommend firing it now. -Nope, hold on.
我们真的应该立刻开火
We really should fire it.
我还没有看见它的眼白
Not till we see the white of its eyes.
它们的眼睛都是纯黑的 只有很少的眼白 几乎没有
They’re mostly pupil. Very little white. Almost none!
多少也该有一点吧
They got to have a little bit of white, right?
-没有又怎样 -如果它们只往一边看呢
-None whatsoever. -What if they look really far to the left?
开炮
Fire in the hole!
科斯基 分♥析♥一下状况
Kowalski, analysis?
我们真是酷毙了
We are really awesome at this.
兄弟们 成功了 任务达成
Boys, we did it! Mission accomplished!
嘿 我们真的成功了 击掌
Hey, hey, we can do our thing. High one!

Yes!
我的错
My bad.
看 生命的奇迹
Look. It’s… it’s the miracle of birth.
这一刻 格外的美丽
A moment… of extraordinary beauty.
噢 好恶心 我嘴里全是黏液
Oh, that’s disgusting! I think I have amniotic sac in my mouth!

Whoa!
你们好 你们是我的家人么
Hello. Are you my family?
你没有家人 我们都活不长了 不好意思
You don’t have a family, and we’re all going to die. Sorry.

What?
怎么了 我以为你们也是这个意思
What? I thought that was what we were all nodding about.
谁都不会死 我们都是你的家人 孩子
No one’s gonna die! Know what you’ve got, kid?
你有我们 我们会一直在一起
You’ve got us. We’ve got each other.
我们就是一个家庭
And if that ain’t a family, I don’t know what is.
你真可爱
So adorable.
科沃斯基 我们的航程会怎样
Kowalski, what’s our trajectory?
-95%的可能我们会死翘翘 -那5%的可能性呢
-95% certain we’re still doomed. -And the other five percent?
获得企鹅史上从未有过的探险和荣光
Adventure and glory like no penguins have ever seen before.
-就选它了 -我们要去哪里
-I’ll take that action. -But where are we going?
未来 同志们
The future, boys.
辉煌的未来
Glorious future!
辉煌的未来
这破歌♥ 吵的我都要吐了
That song! I swear it’s gonna make me lose my salmon.
老大 声音越来越大了
Singing getting louder, Skipper!
动作加快 谁去把那个家伙的假发拿下来
Then move faster! Somebody get that wig off Private.
科沃斯基 报告状况
Kowalski, status report!
我受够这首歌♥了
I’m really getting tired of this song.
在马戏团最大的好处
Well, the best part of owning a
就是可以用大炮瞬间转移
circus is you can transport a cannon over state lines.
马达加斯加的企鹅
十年前的今天 你出生了
Ten years ago on this very day, a tiny egg hatched,
让我们这个家庭更加美好 所以今天 菜鸟
and our world got a little bit cuter. So tonight, Private,
我们一起
we celebrate your birthday
潜入诺克斯堡的黄金存放处来为你庆生
by infiltrating the United States gold depository at Fort Knox!
-太酷炫了 -什么
-Splendid! -What?
同志们 在那了
There she is, boys.
那就是我们邪恶的欲望 唾手可得
The object of our unholy desire. The butter on our biscuit.
-同花顺 -老大
-The royal flush. -Skipper?
注意 不能随意打断别人讲话
Private, what’s our rule about interrupting analogies?
-抱歉 你继续 -算了 不想说了 都怪菜鸟
-Sorry. Please continue. -The moment’s gone. Private ruined it.
我们接近目标了
Sir, we’re approaching our target.
但是 队长 我
But, Skipper, I really…
你在质疑我的领导能力么 菜鸟
Are you questioning my leadership, Private?
-没有 长官 -真可惜
-No, sir. -Too bad.
因为我只尊敬有胆量的士兵
‘Cause I respect a soldier with some moxie.
真的可以吗 其实我觉得我们应该
Really? Then I really think we should…
哇 哇 哇 别马后炮了 乌鸦嘴
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dial back the moxie, sass-mouth.
哦 你还是那么可爱
Oh, look at you. Still so adorable.
准备投弹
Fire in the hole!
睡觉时间
Night-night time.

Wha…?
菜鸟 快点
Private, come on!
-请输入密♥码♥ -科沃斯基 你上
-Please enter pass code. -Kowalski, you’re up.
-请输入密♥码♥ -瑞哥 声波入侵
-Please enter pass code. -Rico, sonic incursion device.
拜托 现在还有时间开玩笑吗
Oh, come on, you’re kidding right?
老大 这是肯塔基州 他们都喜欢乡村乐
Kentucky, Skipper. They do love their Flatt and Scruggs.
所有人准许进入 快进来喝杯冰茶吧
Y’all come in now, y’hear? Have yourself a iced tea.
菜鸟 如果全世界的东西你都可以拥有
Private, if you could have anything you wanted
你选什么
in the whole wide world, what would it be?
老大 我想应该是
Well, gee, Skipper, I think to
成为队伍中得力的一员
be a meaningful and valued member of this team.
好吧 我们给你准备了别的
Well, we got you something else.
自动贩售机
A vending machine?
菜鸟 这可不是普通的自动贩售机
not just any vending machine, Private.
这是专门出♥售♥
The last remaining home
美国保姆政♥府♥家中常备的
in America’s nanny state for those succulent
超级美味的膨化美食
but chemically hazardous bits of puffed heaven called…
芝士条

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章致命魔术
下一篇文章马达加斯加3
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!