Home 印度电影 云端之上(2017)

云端之上(2017)

0
云端之上(2017)

你老公就知道喝酒和打我
Your husband only knew how to drink and how to beat me.
你总护着他
You always sided with him.
我不会忘记的
I can’t forget.
现在你担心
Now you’re worried.
你只在乎你自己
You only care about yourself.
知道他会对我做什么吗?
Know what he’d do to me?
他会揭了我的皮
He would skin me.
你是我弟弟
You’re my brother,
你又为我做过什么?
what did you do for me?
我离开他去找你的时候
When I left him and came to you,
还记得你说过什么吗?
remember what you said?
你说跟你无关
You said: “lt has nothing to do with me.”
我没有其他人了 只有你
I had no one but you.
你知道我经常睡大街吗?
Do you know how often I slept on the streets?
那时候你又在哪儿?
Where were you then?
在哪儿啊 阿米尔?
Where, Amir?
我看到月亮就会想起妈
Whenever I see the moon, I think of Ma.
我希望她还活着
I wish she was alive.

Hello.
我有些活
I had some work.
我刚到这儿
I just got here.
我现在去拿
I’m going to get it now.
达拉
Tara.
嗯?
Yeah?
我得跟你谈谈
I’ve got to talk to you.
我得去干活
I must get to work.
你干完就回来
Come back when you’re done.
我得走了
I had better go.
达拉!
Tara!
把那包东西还给我
Return my packet to me.
你为什么去找他?
Why did you go to him?
关你什么事?
What’s it to you?
把那包东西给我
Give me the packet.
别再见他
Don’t ever see him again.
明白吗?
Understand?
别去那儿
Don’t go there.
你是属于我的
You belong to me.
只属于我
Only to me.
你是我的
You are mine.
你是属于我的 只是我的
You belong to me. Only mine.
放手
Let go.
达拉 你是我的
Tara, you are mine.
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
阿克希的脑袋被砸了
Akshi was hit on the head.
警♥察♥把她带走了
The police have taken her away.
她拿石头砸了阿克希
She hit Akshi with a stone.
他在医院呢 他可能会死
He’s in hospital. He may die.
警♥察♥局 快
Police station. Quick.
哪儿走? – 他们带走我的姐姐 达拉
Where? – They took my sister. Tara.
你不能见她 走!
You can’t see her. Go!
我必须见她 她是无辜的
I must see her. She’s innocent.
他们在公共洗衣房♥逮捕了她
They arrested her from the public laundry.
我什么都不知道
I don’t know anything.
她把个男人弄进了医院
She landed a man in hospital.
求神保佑他没事吧 走!
Pray he survives. Go!
让我跟她聊一分钟
Let me talk to her for a minute.
走吧 出去!
Go on, out!
急诊室?
Emergency Room?
我找… – 去那边问问吧
I’m looking… – Ask over there.
有个叫阿克希的病人送来这里吗?
Was a patient called Akshi admitted here?
他的头受伤了
His head was hurt.
你知道他在哪儿吗?
Do you know where he is?
他的名字? – 阿克希
His name? – Akshi.
他在手术室
He’s in the operating theatre.
要很久吗?
Will it take long?
不清楚
Don’t know.
进去看他吧 别吵到他
Go in and see him. Go quietly.
坐进去 来吧 快点!
Sit inside. Come on, hurry!
达拉
Tara
走开 – 达拉
go away – Tara
达拉! 就一分钟
Tara! One minute.
达拉
Tara
他们要带你去哪儿?
Where are they taking you?
达拉
Tara
达拉 就一分钟
Tara, one minute.
先生 我会把自行车还你的
Sir, I’ll bring your cycle back.
嗨! 你要骑哪儿去?
Hey! Where are you taking it?
放了她 她是无辜的
Let her go. She’s innocent.
阿克希才该死
Akshi is to blame.
请放了她
Please let her go.
达拉! 出了什么事? – 走开!
Tara! What happened? – Go away!
警官 让我跟她聊两分钟 求你了
Madam, let me talk to her for two minutes. I beg you.
就两分钟 达拉
Just two minutes. Tara.
达拉 出什么事了?
Tara, what happened?
走开 – 你说话啊
Get away. – Say something.
你们要把她带哪儿去?
Where are you taking her?
去监狱 还能去哪儿?
To jail. Where else?
放了她 求你
Let her go, please.
她什么都没做
She has done nothing.
她是无辜的 放了她
She’s innocent. Let her go.
受害者做完笔录之前
Till the victim makes a statement…
她都得待在拘留所里
…she has to stay in custody.
什么意思?
Meaning?
她是无辜的 她没做错事
She’s innocent. She has done nothing wrong.
抓他 他才是有罪的
Arrest him. He’s the culprit.
你们在干什么? 我求求你们 放了她
What are you doing? I beg you. Let her go.
出什么事了 达拉?
What happened, Tara?
把门打开
Open this up.
达拉! 警官 停车!
Tara! Madam, stop!
出来 都给我出来
Get out. Come on out.
她叫什么? – 达拉·内桑
Her name? – Tara Neshan.
带一边去 搜身
Take her inside. Check her.
走啊
Move.
她叫什么? – 达拉·内桑
Her name? – Tara Neshan.
脱了!
Take it off!
记下来 她戴了个戒指
Note it down. She’s wearing a ring.
拿着毯子
Take the blanket.
长官 万事俱备
Sir…everything is ready.
你就放心吧
Nothing to worry about.
是 长官 千真万确
Yes, sir. Absolutely.
谢谢您 长官
Thank you, sir.
好的 长官
OK, Sir.
你叫什么名字?
What’s your name?
你的名字!
Your name!
达拉·内桑
Tara Neshan.
意图谋杀
Attempted murder.
你要待着这儿 直到你的案子判了
You’ll stay here till a decision is made on your case.
如果那个男的死了
If that man dies,
你就要永远待在这里
you’ll be staying here for ever.
终身监禁 明白了?
Life imprisonment. Get it?
带她去五号♥牢房♥
Take her to cell number 5.

Yes.
快点把她带走
Bring her quickly.
乔杜
Chotu…
把她放上去
Pick her up.
小心点 来吧
Watch out. Let’s go.
乔杜
Chotu.
你确定是桑尼给条子报的信?
Are you sure Sunny tipped off the cops?
多谢拉胡尔
Thanks to Rahul.
恶心的家伙!
Bloody rat!