那些人你熟吗?
You know these people, don’t you?
那是
Yes.
他们不会不讲信用吧?
They won’t betray us?
他们靠得住
They can be trusted.
这有什么呢?
What is it?
我们会阔起来的 你个胆小的猴子!
We’ll be rich, you scared monkey!
拿出胆量来 我的朋友
Show some guts, my friend.
进来吧
Come inside.
都妥了吗? – 妥了
All ok? – All well.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
拉胡尔让我带个话
Rahul has sent you a message.
阿尼尔!
Anil!
阿尼尔!
Anil!
阿尼尔!
Anil!
阿尼尔!
Anil!
别伤着他
Don’t hurt him.
住手! 别打他
Stop! Don’t hit him.
放开他 他会死的 住手!
Let him go. He’ll die. Stop!
你疯了吗?
Are you crazy?
住手 混♥蛋♥!
Stop, bastard!
放开我 我的钱!
Let go. My money!
站住!
Stop!
疼得厉害吗?
Is it hurting a lot?
别担心 会好的
Don’t worry, it will be all right.
疼吗?
Is it hurting?
哦 老天!
Oh God!
你会好的
You’ll be fine.
忍♥一忍♥ 孩子
Be patient, my son.
来 吃下去
Go on, eat.
来吧 你必须吃点
Come on, you must eat.
你现在感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling now?
好点了?
Better?
够了!
Enough!
别害怕 他睡着了
Don’t be scared. He is asleep.
出什么事了? 过来看看
What happened? Go and see.
出什么事了? 阿夏?
What happened Asha?
你怎么哭了?
Why are you crying?
别碰它 乔杜
Don’t touch it, Chotu,
太脏了 快扔掉
It’s dirty. Drop it.
乔杜 别过来
Chotu, don’t come near me.
把它拿开
Take it far away.
不 乔杜
No, Chotu.
摇篮曲
“Lullaby”
摇篮曲
“Lullaby”
好 完事
Okay, it’s done.
过来吧
Come here.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
深呼吸!
Take a deep breath!
呼吸!
Breathe!
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
有人吗? 开门啊!
Is anyone there? Open the door!
她快死了 快开门!
She’s dying. Open up!
有人吗?
Is anyone there?
把门打开
Open the door.
她快死了
She’s dying.
出什么事了?
What happened?
告诉我什么事?
Talk to me. What is it?
她死了
She’s dead.
什么?
What?
她死了
She’s dead.
谁死了?
Who’s dead?
乔的妈妈
Chow’s mother.
你没事吧?
Are you all right’?
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
我不想死在这儿
I don’t want to die in here.
不想死在这儿 阿米尔
Don’t want to die in here, Amir.
达拉 – 我不想死在这里
Tara – I don’t want to die here.
不想死在监狱里
Don’t want to die in jail.
你为什么这么说?
Why are you saying this?
我不想死在这儿
Don’t want to die here.
达拉 你不会有事的
Tara, nothing will happen to you.
放开她 达拉 你会没事的
Let go of her. Tara, you will be all right.
放开她!
Let her go!
我不想死在这儿
Don’t want to die here.
别碰她
Leave her.
放开她
Let go off her.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
谁把鸽子放出来的?
Who let the pigeons out?
她还是个孩子 她不是有意的
She’s a little girl. She didn’t do it on purpose.
原谅她吧
Forgive her.
对不起 阿夏是个小孩子
Sorry. Asha is a small child.
原谅她吧 她闹着玩的
Forgive her. She was just playing.
阿米尔 你干嘛发这么大火?
Amir, why are you so angry?
阿克希出事了吗?
Has something happened to Akshi?
你干嘛生气?
Why are you angry?
爸爸出事了吗?
Did something happen to Papa?
他没事
Nothing has happened to him.
你♥爸♥很好
Your father is well.
好得不能再好了
He is more than fine.
但是你知道谁不好了吗?
But you know who is not well?
你 我还有我姐姐
You, me and my sister.
你♥爸♥是个畜生
Your father is an animal.
你知道他对我姐姐干了什么吗?
Know what he did to my sister?
他强♥奸♥了她
He raped her.
他毁了我的人生
He ruined my life.
你的人生 我姐姐的人生
Your life, my sister’s life.
他毁了一切
He’s ruined everything.
我恨你♥爸♥
I hate your father.
我恨所有人 我也恨你
I hate everyone. I hate you.
因为你♥爸♥ 我姐姐在坐牢
My sister is in jail because of your father.
我恨你们所有人
I hate you all.
给我出去!
Get out of here!
我撕烂你们的翅膀
I will rip your wings off.
滚!
Get out!
我撕烂你们
I’ll rip you apart.
我 阿克希对此事负全部责任
I, Akshi, take full responsibility for the incident…
包括因此产生的伤害
…and the harm caused by it.
你的朋友在哪儿?
Where is your friend?
他去见他妈妈了
He’s gone to see his mother.
乔杜 你得吃东西
Chotu, you must eat.
不然你妈会不开心的
Or else your Ma will get upset.
她在天上看着我们
She’s watching us from the sky.
她为什么要离开我?
Why did she leave me?
为什么要去天上?
Why did she go to the sky?
上帝带她去的
God took her there.
她不会再生病了
She isn’t sick anymore.
她现在很好
She’s much better now.
上帝给她一个美好的家
God gave her a beautiful home.
她天上的家在哪儿?
Where is her house in the sky?
在月亮上
On the moon.
月亮? 月亮是什么?
The moon? What is moon?
晚上天黑的时候
When there’s darkness at night
月亮就会像个大灯泡一样亮起来
the moon lights up like a big bulb.
你妈妈的家就在月亮上
Your mother’s house is on the moon.
你会带我去看吗?
Will you take me to see it?
会的
Yes.
什么时候?
When?
跟大家说你的戒指丢了
Tell everyone your ring was lost.
我明天午夜之后再来
I’ll come tomorrow after midnight.
准备好
Be ready.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!