拿着 我姐姐的衣服
Take. My sister’s clothes.
她去孟买♥♥了
She’s out of Mumbai.
我睡那个房♥间
I’ll sleep in that room.
你睡这儿
You sleep here.
把自己弄干
Dry yourself
不然你会着凉的
or else you’ll catch a cold.
早上好
Good morning.
我睡过头了
I overslept.
我们吃了早饭就走
We’ll go after breakfast.
我们吃了早饭就走
We’ll go after breakfast.
我给大家做了早饭
I made breakfast for us.
茶? 来点吧
Tea? Have some.
看这里!
Look!
再来一张
A little more.
今晚回家来
Come back home tonight.
等阿克希好一点再走
Stay till Akshi gets well.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
阿夏 走吧
Asha, let’s go.
这是什么?
What is it?
我的朋友乔杜
My friend Chotu.
乔杜? 给我看看
Chotu? Show me.
我就知道你会回来
I knew you’d come back.
我说过你有种
I said you had guts.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
她长得不错!
She’s pretty!
你在哪儿找到她的?
Where did you find her?
她不会大吵大闹吧?
She won’t create a scene?
不 她是个孤儿
No, she’s an orphan.
就这点?
That’s all?
一个姑娘这点太少了
That’s too little for a girl.
你得多出点钱
You’ll have to pay more.
定金
An advance.
女孩带来了再付余款
Bring the girl and collect the rest.
再给多少?
How much more?
少废话!
Big mouth!
那你欠我的呢?
And what you owe me?
把活干完 我会付钱的
Finish the job. I’ll pay.
别再找麻烦
Don’t want trouble.
麦努!
Monu!
是 老板
Yes, boss.
给我盯着这个混♥蛋♥
Keep an eye on this bastard.
别让他找麻烦
He’s a troublemaker.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
多少钱?
How much?
乔杜很爱你
Chotu loves you so much.
我也很爱他
I love him a lot, too.
告诉我你为什么进来的?
Tell me what you’re in for?
谋杀
Murder.
我杀了我丈夫
I killed my husband.
这混♥蛋♥每晚都醉醺醺地打我
The bastard got drunk every night and beat me.
他还把妓♥女♥带回家
He even brought whores home.
行了 别再想这个了
Easy. Don’t think about it.
所以我就杀了他
That’s Why I killed him.
他三个月大就来这儿了
He’s been here since he was 3 months old.
达尼夏!
Tanisha!
裘帕奶奶!
Ave Jhumpa!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
裘帕!
Jhumpa!
奶奶昨天病倒了
Granny fell ill yesterday.
怎么病得?
How come?
我不知道
Don’t know.
阿夏在哪儿?
Where is Asha?
跟爸爸在一起
With father.
奶奶情况不好
Granny isn’t well.
我会带达尼夏和阿夏回家
I’ll take Tanisha and Asha home.
待在这儿等阿克希好转
Stay here till Akshi gets better.
明天我有新工作
I have a new job tomorrow.
有几天不会回家
I won’t come home for a few days.
我们去药房♥
We’ll go to the pharmacy.
我教你怎么买♥♥药
I’ll show you how to buy medicines.
我会付钱的
I’ll pay for them.
达尼夏
Tanisha.
在?
Yes?
告诉奶奶我不去干活了
Tell Granny I won’t go to work.
我会留在这儿去买♥♥药
I’ll stay here and buy the medicines.
奶奶说别丢了你的新工作
Granny says not to lose your new job.
我会自己学着去买♥♥药
I’ll figure out how to buy the medicines.

Come.
我会
I can.

Hello.
喂! 你现在在哪儿?
Hello! Where are you now?
我打了很久了
I’ve been calling for ages.
我没听到铃♥声♥
I didn’t hear the ring.
在码头附近
Near the jetty.
那姑娘在哪儿?
Where is the girl?
她跟你在一起吗?
ls she with you?
她跟我在一起
She’s with me.
快点
Hurry.
喝吧
Drink.
跟着我
Follow me.
你最好藏起来
You better hide.
来吧 达尼夏 没事的
Come, please. Tanisha, it’s ok.

Hello.
喂!
Hello!
拉胡尔
Rahoul,
为什么你不在那儿?
Why aren’t you there yet?
你在哪儿?
Where are you?
你太危险了
You’re dangerous.
我不想再跟你一块干了
I can’t work with you anymore.
你拿的那些钱呢?
What about the money you took?
我拿去还债了
Those I took to clear my dues.
这可不是什么好事
Not a good move.
剩下的钱你还要吗?
You want all your money?
我会找你收余款的
And I’ll collect the rest of the money from you.
嗨 过来
Hey. Come here.
看这个
Look here.
我已经打了几个小时了
I’ve been calling for hours.
我在睡觉
I was sleeping.
有个新买♥♥卖♥♥
There’s a new deal.
他们想今天见见我们
They want to meet us today.
能赚一大笔
Lots of money to be made.
他们可靠吗? 你了解吗?
Can we trust them? You know them?
别担心 赶紧过来
Don’t worry. Just hurry over.
好! 半小时内车站见
OK! See you at the station in half an hour.
来吧! – 把手给我
Come on! – Give me your hand.
你迟到了
You’re late.
走开!
Get away!
出事了? 你看上去很担心
What’s wrong? You look worried.
没事 我就是在想事情
It’s nothing. I’m just thinking.
你♥爸♥怎么样? – 很好
How’s your father? – Ok.
我们要赚大钱了
We’ll make big money.
我们只要帮他们做一票
We’ll work with them for a bit.
我们这辈子就有着落了
Our lives will be set.
坐火箭咯!
Rocket!
搬个好点的房♥子
Move to a better home.
把你♥爸♥一块住
Take your father with you.
现在先别想这个
Forget that now.
这事有风险
This is risky.
你不怕吗?
Aren’t you scared?
这不有你吗 怕啥
You’re with me. Nothing to fear.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!