Just give me– Just give me a second.
我看
I’ll do it.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
谁也不看
Nobody’s looking.
好吗?我们谁也不看
Okay, nobody’s looking.
好吗?
Okay?
我们把眼睛蒙上
Do your eyes. Let’s do eyes.
跪下来 趴下来 抓紧了
Come on. Get on your knees. Stay down low. Hold on tight.
别动 抓紧了
Don’t move. Hold tight.
抓紧 别松手 我们没事的
Hold tight. Don’t let go. We’re gonna be okay.
抓紧!
Hold on!
抓紧!
Please hold on. Hold on!

Ah!

Ah!
女孩!男孩!
Girl! Boy!
女孩!男孩!
Girl! Boy!
女孩!男孩!
Girl! Boy! Boy?
女孩!
Girl!
马洛里
Malorie.
男孩!
Boy!
再叫! -救命!
Keep calling me! – Help!
马洛里 -再叫
Malorie. – Keep calling me.
马洛里!
Malorie!
我在这里 -马洛里!
I’m right here. – Malorie!
我来了 你在哪? -马洛里
I’m coming. Where are you? – Malorie.
女孩呢?女孩?
Where’s Girl? Girl? Girl?
继续摇铃 我听见你了
Keep ringing. I hear you. Keep ringing.
继续摇 女孩
Keep ringing, Girl.
继续摇
Keep ringing. Keep ringing.
好孩子
Good girl.
干得好 起来 站起来
Okay. Good job. Get up. Stand up.
哦,好的 好的
Oh, good. Good, good, good.
好孩子 你们听到那些鸟叫声吗?
Good girl. Okay. Do you guys hear those birds?
我们要往那个方向去 跟着声音走
That’s where we’re headed. We just follow that sound.
待在我身后
Stay behind me.
呆瓜 嘿 呆瓜
Dumb-dumb. Hey, dumb-dumb.
睁开眼睛 马洛里 呆瓜 我在这里
Open your eyes, Malorie. Dummy. I’m right here.

No, no, no, no, no.
你不是真的
No, you’re not.

No, no, no. No, no, no.
马洛里 看着我
Malorie, look at me.
看着我 马洛里 看着我
Look at me. Malorie, look at me.
马洛里 看着我 -这不是真的
Malorie, look at me. – It’s not real. It’s not real.
这不是真的 这不是真的
It’s not real. It’s not real. it’s not real.
马洛里? -马洛里?
Malorie? – Malorie?
马洛里?
Malorie?
马洛里?
Malorie?
马洛里
Malorie. Malorie.
马洛里 看着我 马洛里
Look at me, Malorie.
男孩 女孩 -马洛里
Boy. Girl. – Malorie.
别动 待在原地!
Don’t move. Stay right where you are!
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
睁开眼睛
Open your eyes.
马洛里 睁开你的眼睛
Malorie, open your eyes.
男孩 女孩
Boy. Girl. Where are you?
你们在哪儿?
跟我来 看着我
Come with me. Look at me.
我需要你 看着我
I need you. Just look at me.
我真的可以把眼罩摘下吗?
Can I really take off my blindfold?
男孩! -安全吗?
Boy! – It’s safe?
不 那不是我
No, that’s not me.
不 别摘眼罩
No, no, no. Keep your blindfold on.
那不是真的 男孩
Boy, that’s not real.
别摘眼罩 听我说
Keep your blindfold on. Listen to me.
听我的声音 这是我的声音!
Listen to my voice! This is my voice!
女孩 跟我来 看着我
Girl, come with me. Look at me.
把眼罩摘下 你可以看着我
Take the blindfold off. You can look at me.
我看了不会有危险吗?
Isn’t it dangerous if I look?
不 我在这里 不能把眼罩摘下
No. No, I’m right here. I’m right here! Do not take off your blindfold!
请听我说!
Please listen to me!
马洛里 -什么?不
Malorie. – What? No.
把眼睛睁开 -不 女孩 喊我
Please open your eyes. – No. Girl, call out to me.
简直太美了 -喊我!你在哪儿?
It’s just beautiful. – Call out to me, please. Where are you?
男孩 女孩 你们在哪儿? 不要带走我的孩子们!
Boy. Girl. Where are you? Don’t take my children.
不要带走我的孩子们!
Do not take my children!
继续摇铃 宝贝
Oh, baby, keep ringing. Keep ringing.
继续摇 宝贝 我来了
Keep ringing, baby. I’m coming. Keep ringing.
继续摇
Come on, keep ringing. Keep ringing.
哦 上帝 我找到你了
Oh, my God. I’ve got you.
没事了 我们没事 女孩呢?
I’ve got you. We’re good. Where’s Girl? Where’s Girl? Where’s Girl?
女孩 女孩!
Girl. Girl! Girl!
女孩哪儿去了?
Where’s Girl?
她怕你
She’s scared of you.
什么?
What?
她怕你
She’s scared of you.
It’s okay.

Uh…
哦 我真抱歉
Oh, I’m so sorry.
我真抱歉 姑娘
I’m so sorry, sweet girl. I’m so sorry.
我错了 我不该那么凶
I was wrong. I shouldn’t have been so harsh.
我不该阻止你们玩
I shouldn’t have stopped you from playing.
我不该打断汤姆的故事 因为故事还没讲完
I shouldn’t have ended Tom’s story because it wasn’t finished.
当他爬到大橡树顶
When he climbed to the very top of that giant oak tree,
他看到了最美的东西
he saw the most beautiful things.
他看到了数百个孩子在玩耍
He saw hundreds of children playing games.
好几百
Hundreds.
他还看到了鸟
And he saw birds…
不同颜色的鸟
all different colored birds,
他还看到了我们
and… and he saw us.
他从树顶上看到了我们
He saw us from the very top.
他看到我们在一起 我们一定要待在一起
He saw us together, and we have to be together.
这不只是个故事
And it’s not just a story.
因为我有好多东西想给你们看
It’s not, because I have so much I want to show you.
我想让你们看到的东西太多了
I have so much I want you to see. Okay?
但是我们得一起努力 好吗?
But we have to do it together, okay?
所以我现在要你到我这边来 好吗?
So I just need you to come to me right now, okay? Please?
到我身边来
Just come to me.
宝贝 到我身边来 好吗?
Baby, come to me, okay?
哦 啊
Oh! Ah.
我非常爱你 我非常爱你
I love you so much. I love you so much. I love you so much.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
我要找到那群鸟 知道吗?找到鸟
We need to find the birds, okay? Find the birds.
我要你们留意鸟的叫声 好吗?
I want you to listen for the birds, okay?
听鸟叫声
Listen for the birds.
知道吗?听鸟叫声
Okay, listen for the birds.
听鸟叫声 仔细听好
Listen for the birds. Just listen for the birds.
马洛里!
Malorie.
马洛里!
Malorie.
安静 安静
Be quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet.
我知道你很害怕 但是是我
Malorie, I know you’re scared, but it’s me.
拜托 你在哪里 马洛里?我需要帮忙
Please. Where are you, Mal? I need help!
就看一下 来找我
Just take a peek and find me.
快走
Come on.
快走
Come on.
朝鸟的方向走 鸟在哪儿?
Go to the birds. Where are the birds?
鸟在哪儿?
Where are the birds? The birds. Where are the birds?
那边
That way.
我听不见鸟叫
I can’t hear the birds! I can’t hear the birds!
太响了太吵了
It’s too loud. It’s too noisy!
马洛里!
Malorie!
太吵了!
It’s too loud!
这边!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!