知道我们之间有什么区别吗?
You know what though? I see one difference between us.
什么? -我从来不犯错
Hmm? I’m never wrong.
你们俩都是同一类人♥渣♥
You are…You’re two pricks in a pod.
我长得也像他吗?
Do I look like him as well?
嗯..
Mm…
不怎么像
Not really.
他不像我这样精致帅气吗?
He wasn’t exquisitely handsome?
不是这个 只是…
It’s not that, it’s just…
你们的发型不一样
the hair… the hair is different.
发型? -对
The hair? – Yeah.
他有点头发
He had some.

Oh.
哦 我不能喝
Oh, I can’t.
哦 没关系的 世界末日要来了
Oh, come on, the world is ending.
我想一杯威士忌改变不了什么
I really don’t think a quarter-ounce of whiskey’s gonna tip the scales, do you?
那好吧
Well…
我希望你是错的
I hope you’re wrong.
剩下的不只是混♥蛋♥和死人
About the assholes and the dead.
我希望有更多种人
I hope there is more.
为希望有更多种人 干杯
Here’s to hoping there is more.
关上车♥库♥的门 -我来
Close the garage. – I’ve got it.
等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
遮住眼睛 -好
Cover your eyes. – Yeah.
关上了
Okay, okay, okay. It’s closed. It’s closed.
这些混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches.
车到哪去了?
Where’s the goddamn car?
露西和费利克斯去哪儿了?
You guys. You guys, where are Lucy and Felix?

Fuck.
(在河上已二十四小时)
你不划了
You stopped rowing.
我休息一下
I’m just taking a break.
还要多久?
How much longer?
几个小时
A few hours.

Ah!
马洛里!
Malorie!
马洛里!
Malorie! Malorie!
救我!
Help!
马洛里!
Malorie!
你没事吧?
Are you okay? Are you okay? – Yes.
我冷 -我知道 等一下
I’m cold. – I know. I know you’re cold. Hold on.
不 我们所有吃的和毯子 该死!
No, no, no, no, no, no. All the food and blankets. God damn it!
对不起 -没事
I’m sorry. – No, no, it’s…
等等
Hold on.
好 没事
Okay. All right.
没事 -我好冷
Okay. – I’m so cold.
我们会让你暖和起来的 好吗?
We’re gonna get you warmed up, okay? We’re gonna get you warmed up.
把毯子盖好
Put this around you.
眼罩不要摘掉 坐稳了
Keep your blindfolds on. Stay tight.
你们听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
你们听见了吗?
Did you hear that?
躺在船底 躺好 躺平
Lay down on the bottom of the boat. Lay down, really flat.
你们一定要小声 我把鸟留在这里
I need you to be quiet. I’m gonna leave the birds with you.
我要把你们盖起来 不要发出声音 不要离开船
I’m gonna cover you up, but do not make a sound and do not leave this boat.
明白吗?千万不能离开船
Understand? Do not leave this boat!
妈的!
Shit.
马洛里
Malorie.
马洛里
Malorie.
马洛里
Malorie.
马洛里出事了
Something is wrong with Malorie.
马洛里
Malorie.
啊 啊
Ah! Ah!
马洛里?
Malorie?
马洛里?
Malorie?
马洛里?
Malorie?
我让你待在船上的呢
I told you to stay on the boat.
你不需要思考
You don’t think.
你按照我说的话做 不然你就会死 明白吗?
You do exactly what I say or you die, do you understand me?
万一我出了事 不要来救我
If something happens to me, do not try and help me.
一定要抛下我 救你自己
Forget about me and try to save yourself.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
说!万一我出了事 你怎么办?
Say it! If something happens to me, what do you do?
救你自己 快说!
You save yourself. Say it!
我会救我自己 -你救你自己
I save myself. – You save yourself.
我没法儿信任你了
I can’t trust you.
世界末日会让我们做出疯狂的事
The end of the world makes us do things.
这不是世界末日
It’s not the end of the world.
真的吗?
Really?
感觉好像
It sure feels like it.
在我被派去伊♥拉♥克♥的最后一段时间 我们驻扎在一个村里
At the end of my deployment in Iraq, we were stationed at this village…
我们奉命在街上巡逻 确保大家安全
ordered to patrol the streets, make sure everybody was safe.
有一天早晨 我们看到
One morning, we saw…
一个父亲带着他的四个孩子在走
this father walking with his four kids.
所以我停下来确保一切都没事
So I pulled over to make sure everything was okay
确保他安全到达他想去的地方
and to make sure he got wherever he was going safely.
后来知道 他是送他孩子上学
Come to find out, he was walking his kids to school.
在那片狼藉
In the middle of all that shit,
混乱之中 他在送他孩子上学
all that chaos, he was walking his kids to school.
所以
So…
我们就跟着他
So we just followed him.
日复一日
Day after day.
我们都会护送他
We escorted him.
这成为了我们的一个习惯
That just became our routine.
然后 在我们最后的日子
And then, at the end of our time,
当我要回家了的时候 他给了我这个
he gave me this when it was time to come back home.

Mm.
希望他依然还在送他孩子上学
I like to think he’s still walking his kids to school.
(在河上已二十八小时)
喂 有人听到吗?喂
Hello, can anybody hear me? Hello?
我是马洛里 有人吗?能听见吗?喂
This is Malorie. Anybody, can you hear me? Hello?
有人听见吗?喂 有人听见吗?
Can anybody hear me? Hello? Hello? Can anybody hear me?
喂 信♥号♥♥测试 喂
Hello? Testing, hello?
喂 有人在吗?喂?
Hello, is anyone out there? Hello?
能听到吗,拜托?
Can you hear me, please?
喂 信♥号♥♥测试 -你是…
Hello? Testing. – Are you a…
你戴着眼罩吗?
Do you have a blindfold on?
你身后的毯子还挂着吗?
You do. Is– Is the blanket behind you still up?

Ah…
好 快点进来
Okay, just come in really, really quickly.
谢谢 我的眼罩在这里 非常感谢你
Thank you. Here’s my blindfold. Thank you so much.
没事 在这里等一下 马洛里!
It’s okay. Just wait. Wait here. Malorie!
等等 -奥林匹亚 你在干什么?
I gotta pee. – Olympia, what are you doing?
马洛里! -你在干什么?
Malorie! – What are you doing?
你怎么想的?趴下! -他很害怕
What are you thinking? Get down! – Okay, he’s just scared.
他很害怕 -检查他的包
He’s just scared. – Tom. Check the bag.
过来 奥林匹亚
Get over here, Olympia. Get over here.
你是谁? -这家伙是谁?
Who are you? – Who is this guy?
汤姆 我看着他 检查他的包
Tom, I’ve got him. Check the bag. Check the bag.
他是谁? -他很害怕
Who is this? – He’s just scared.
你是谁? -他怎么进来的?
Who are you? – How did he get in here?
奥林匹亚 闭嘴 你是谁? -他刚才很害怕 我就让他进来了
Shut up, Olympia. Who are you? – He was scared, okay? I just let him in.
你让一个陌生人到房♥子里来? -对不起
You let a stranger in the house! – I’m sorry.
他吓坏了! -你是傻子吗?
He was terrified! – Are you a simpleton?
天呐 求你了
Oh, God. Okay. Please.
我名叫加里
My name is Gary.
我住在城里
I live in the city.
这些东西来的时候 我和我同事坐了出城的第一班列车
When these things came, I got the first train out with some colleagues
我们以为这样就会安全
because we thought it would be safe.
让我待在这里吧 拜托了 他们在找我
Please, please just let me stay here. They’re after me.
谁在找你?
Who’s after you?
我不信 他在说谎 -谁在找你?
I don’t believe it. He’s lying. – Who’s after you?
显然他在说谎
It’s obvious he’s lying.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!