我们有一个地方 一个院落
We have a place, a compound.
我们有一个社区
We have a community.
这里很安全
It’s safe here.
你们有多少人?
How many of you are there?
其中有小孩吗?
Are any of them children?
沿着河过来是最快的方式
Because the fastest way to get here is by the river,
恐怕你带着小孩来不了
and I don’t think you could make it with kids.
听好了 我只说一遍
Listen to me. I’m only gonna say this once.
我们要起程了 这次旅程会很艰苦
We are going on the trip now. It’s going to be rough.
你们会觉得路程很长
It’s gonna feel like it’s going on for a long time,
所以很难保持警惕
so it’s gonna be hard to stay alert.
更难保持安静 但你们必须保持警惕和安静
It’s gonna be even harder to be quiet, but you have to do both.
你们必须严格按照我说的去做 不然我们到不了
You have to do every single thing I say or we will not make it.
明白吗?
Understand?
你们在任何情况下都不许摘下眼罩
Under no circumstance are you allowed to take off your blindfold.
如果我发现谁摘下眼罩 我会不客气
If I find that you have, I will hurt you.
明不明白?
Do you understand?
天很冷 我们有毯子
It’s cold. We have blankets.
男孩 你有你的狗 女孩 你有你的猫
Boy, you have your dog. Girl, you have your kitty.
这里只不过是一个地方 我们不再需要这儿的其他东西
This is just a place. There’s nothing more that we need from it.
你们明白吗?
Do you understand?
在河上不许说话
And no talking on the river.
你们一定要仔细听
You must listen as closely as you can.
如果你们听到树林里有动静 你们要告诉我
If you hear something in the woods, you tell me.
如果你们听到水里有动静 也要告诉我
If you hear something in the water, you tell me.
但你们绝对不允许摘下眼罩
But you never, ever take off your blindfold.
如果你们看了 你们就会死
If you look, you will die.
你们明白吗?
Do you understand?
没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay.
猫咪。 – 没事的
Kitty. – It’s okay. It’s okay.
我们走
Let’s go.

Okay. Okay.
一 二 三 四 五 六 七 八
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight.

Ah.
二十八 二十九 三十 这里 没事的
Twenty-eight, 29, 30. Okay, this way. It’s fine.
三十一 三十二 三十三
Thirty-one, 32, 33.
在哪儿呢?
Where is it? Where is it?
∮ Whoa ∮
(五年前)
∮ I take as much ∮
∮ As I can get ∮
∮ I don’t take ∮
∮ Any regret ∮
∮ I think I’m com– ∮
混♥蛋♥ 我正在听呢 -整条街的人都能听到
Uh… asshole, I was listening to that. – Yeah, so were the people down the street.
超♥市♥里好多人 这件事好像挺严重的
The store was packed. This thing seems serious.
哇 你一点吃的都没有
Wow, you literally have no food.
什么事? -你在开玩笑吧?
What– What thing? – Are you serious?
我说真的 -打开新闻 呆瓜
I’m serious. – Turn on the news, dumb-dumb.
哼 呆瓜
Dumb-dumb.
哪个频道?呆瓜 -随便哪一个
What channel, dumb-dumb? – Any one of them.
机场和火车站关闭了
Airports and train stations have shut down.
街道上挤满了开车或行走出逃的人
Streets are crowded with people escaping cities by car and on foot
有目击者举报大量原因不明的自杀
as witnesses report unexplained mass suicides.
首先发起于罗马尼亚
First recorded in Romania,
正在迅速扩散到欧洲和西伯利亚
there’s now an alarming spread of incidents into Europe and Siberia.
死亡人数已有数万
Estimated death toll is in the tens of thousands.
目前不知道是什么导致了欧洲和 俄♥罗♥斯♥的大量自杀
…don’t yet know what is causing the mass suicides in Europe and Russia.
据目击者说 这些人有精神错乱表现
The eyewitness reports tell of people exhibiting psychotic behavior.
据我们收到的消息
Our sources are telling us
这看起来不是病理或病毒性的
this does not appear to be pathological or viral.
美国政♥府♥建议民众保持冷静
US authorities are advising the public to remain calm.
目前没有正式确认的情报…
There have been no officially confirmed inst–
哦 没事 是在俄♥罗♥斯♥
Well, it’s in Russia, so…
这话要和那些抢矿泉水的家庭妇女说
Well, try telling that to the soccer moms fighting over bottled water.
说到家庭妇女 我刚给妈妈打完电♥话♥
Speaking of which, I just got off the phone with Mom.
怎么总是要我和她说你的情况?
How come I have to update her about you all the time?
你们为什么一定要说到我呢? -我可不想跟她聊我的生活
Why do you have to talk about me? – I’m not telling her about my life.
我三点要去索萨利托看阿♥拉♥伯种马
At three o’clock, I’m gonna go check out an Arabian stud in Sausalito.
这句话可不是每天都能听到
See, now that is a sentence you don’t hear every day.
你想去吗? -我去不了 我约了产科的拉帕姆医生
You wanna come? – I can’t. I’ve got my OB with Dr. Lapham.
拉帕姆 什么时候? -天呐
Lapham, when? – Oh, my God.
你激动的时候声音为什么那么高?
Why does your voice get high when it gets excited?
我送你去吧? -不用 我没事
How about I drive you? – No, I’m fine.
我可以进去 我们或许可以看看孩子
I can go in. We can maybe see the baby.
或者我可以取消和医生的约定 我们可以去看马
Or I can cancel the appointment and we can go and see a horse.
不要 让马见鬼去吧
No. Fuck the horse.
哇 这么恶毒
Wow. Such venom.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
我看到一群人坐在一起
I think I see a whole bunch of people sitting together,
但他们都感觉很孤独
but they all feel incredibly lonely.
孤单是次要的
The loneliness is just incidental.
这幅画讲的是人们缺乏联♥系♥的能力
It’s really about people’s inability to connect.
缺乏和什么联♥系♥的能力?
Inability to connect to what?
能让一下吗? -马洛里
Can you move? – Malorie.
我需要你让一下 -我们讨论过这个
I need you to move. – We’ve been through this.
你不会是那样的
Mm-hmm. – That’s not how it’s gonna be for you.
你和孩子的感情不一样 那会是一见钟情
It’s different with a baby. It’s an immediate love affair.
在我看来不会是那样的 -会的
It’s not gonna be that way for me. – Yes, it will.
不会的 -你应该对孤独感到害怕
No, ma’am. – You should be afraid of being alone,
而不是害怕这个
not of this.
我们该做的是带你到外面的世界
And what we need to do is get you…
去和其他人接触
…out into the real world with other people,
而不是整天待在屋子里
not stuck in this house all day. You never leave.
我为什么要出去? 我有你帮我买♥♥日常用品
Why should I leave? I have you to get me groceries.
你一定要搬家 -我不搬
You have to move. – No, not moving.
一定要 -不搬
Yes, you do. – Not moving.
为什么? -我不搬 我喜欢这房♥子
Why? – Not moving. I love my house!
我知道你花了不少时间 才找到你喜欢的工作室
I know it took you a long time to find a studio you loved,
自从瑞安走后 你的工作效率变高了
and ever since Ryan left, you’ve gotten a lot more work done.
但是 现在好了 不再有室友了
But, so fine, so no more roommates.
瑞恩不是我室友
Ryan was not a roommate.
可结果他是的
Uh, it turns out he kind of was.
反正你不能在这里抚养孩子 你连放她的地方都没有
Anyway, can’t raise a kid here. Where would you even put her?
你怎么知道是个女孩?
How do you know it’s a she?
我只是但愿
Wishful thinking, I guess.
抱歉 工作上有事 我很快就到
Sorry, it’s work. I’ll be there in a second.
你好
Hi.
对啊,他们只能把手术延后一个小时了
Yeah, they just had to push the surgery back an hour.
是的
Yes?

Yeah.
我马上打给你
I’ll call right back.
什么?
What?
你还是不想知道孩子的性别吗?
You still don’t wanna know the gender?
不想 那只会坏了惊喜
And ruin the surprise, Dr. Lapham? No.
你最近感觉怎么样? 有没有睡得好一点呢?
How have you been feeling? Have you been sleeping any better?
不好
Rough.
我在有这个症状之前就睡得不好
I never slept well before I had this condition.
这叫做怀孕 你不用不好意思说出口
It’s called pregnancy. It’s okay to say it out loud.
医生你不知道吗? 一件事情只要你不承认
Oh, don’t you know, Doctor, if you don’t acknowledge a thing,
它便会消失
it simply goes away?
哦 真的吗?我怎么不知道?
Oh, really? All this time, I had no idea.
当一匹马怀孕的时候… -天呐 又是马
When a horse gets pregnant… – God, the horse.
你懂马吗?
You know about horses?
当一匹马怀孕的时候 它会马上知道
When a horse gets pregnant, it knows right away.
真的吗?
Does it?
它吃东西的方式和走路的样子会改变
It changes the way it eats. It changes its gait.
其他马靠得太近 它会咬
It bites all the other horses who come too close.
真可惜我们不是马 -是啊
It’s too bad we’re not horses.
做马真好 这样我们就会有一个
It is too bad. Great to be a horse. Then we would have, like, a mother
真正抚养我们的母亲
who would have actually raised us
和一个在遥远的马场的父亲
and a father off on some faraway stud farm.
等等 我们的父亲确实是在一个遥远的马场
Hold on. Our father was off on a faraway stud farm.
没错 -没错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!