妳明白吧?
you realise that?
你为何每次都把我贬得一文不值?
Why do you always try and make me feel worthless?
拜托成熟点
Grow up.
你不能这样对我
You can’t do this to me!
只要几个月时间
It will only be for a few months.
几个月就等于一辈子了
A few months is a lifetime!
我跟你一起去纳塔尔省
I’ll come with you to Natal. I’ll bring Simone.
我带着席梦,很乐意去见见海伦
I’d love to meet Helen.
我儿子不会理解
The boys wouldn’t understand…
你以为小孩不懂事?
You think children don’t know what’s going on?
他们清楚得很
The children. they know everything!
英格丽 别紧张…
Ingrid. take it easy.
服务员 红酒
Waitress. more wine.
这班车满了,搭下一班!
The bus is full… you can take the next one.
我快迟到了
Ai man. please. I’m going to be late.
下车!
Get off.
明明有好多座位
But there are so many seats open…
让他上车!
But there are so many seats open Let him have a seat!
白人限定
Whites only.
迂腐!
Racist idiot!
共♥产♥党贱♥人♥滚下车
Get off my bus. you stupid communist bitch!
别碰她
Get your hands off her!
混帐!
Bastard!
你其实是想离开我,对吧?
It’s me you want to leave. isn’t it?
妳伴我度过了美妙的6个月
These last six months have been extraordinary wonderful…
但我都没办法工作
but I haven’t been able to work.
妳把我掏空了啊,英格丽
You drain me. Ingrid.
是你自己时间安排得乱七八糟
Your timing is all messed up.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
你会回来吧?
You will come back won’t you?
我爱妳
I love you.
杰克
Jack…
妳不是在上班?
Aren’t you supposed to be at work?
我辞职了
I resigned.
什么?
What?!
这样我就能为你送行
So I could see you off.
拜托,求你别走
Please don’t go… Please don’t go.
非走不可啊
I have to.
你不能这样对我们
You can’t do this to us!
我会打电♥话♥给妳的
I’ll call.
嘿!走开
Hey… Go!
亲爱的…来抱抱
Hey Darling… come here.
来啊…
Come… come…
我亲爱的宝贝
Hey my Darling
老天,妳面无血色
Christ. Ingrid. you look like death.
我觉得我感冒了
I think I’m coming down with some flu.
英格丽!
Ingrid!
别装不认识啊!上来啊
Don’t be a stranger. Come on up!
杰克一直联络不上妳
Jack’s been trying to get hold of you.
我电♥话♥被切断了
My phone’s still disconnected.
还在失业中?
Still no job?
我在帮「人与鲁索」出版社校稿
I’m doing some proof reading for Human and Rousseau.
算兼差啦,够缴房♥租
It’s freelance. but it pays the rent.
抱歉,我迟到了,艾斯
Sorry I’m late. Uys.
在路上爆胎了…
Picked up a puncture outside Colesburg…
你有客人
you have company.
尤金马利 英格丽琼蔻
Eugene Maritz. Ingrid Jonker.
无上荣幸
It’s an honour.
我与妳大作有私密连结
I know your work… intimately.
私密连结?
Intimately?!
我是说,我非常熟悉妳的作品
I mean… I know your work well…
那是你的手稿?
Is that your manuscript?
是新小说?
Is that your latest novel?
是的,不好意思
Yes. sorry.
姑且让两位去拯救南非文坛了
I’ll leave the two of you to resurrect Afrikaans literature.
下次有空再跟妳多聊聊
I’d love to speak with you more sometime.
等艾斯解决了你
Well. when The Iceman is done with you.
再到海边找我
I’ll be down on the beach.
你想都别想
Don’t even think about it.
英格丽!杰克来电…
Ingrid… Jack’s on the phone!
杰克?
Jack?
艾斯说妳过得不是很好
Uys tells me you’ve been scarce.
你什么时候回来?
When are you coming back?
最少还要1个月
Another month at least.
海伦还跟你住吗?
Is Helen still with you?
对,儿子也是
Ah… So are the boys.
她是正房♥
She’s the one you married.
我只是床伴,对吧?
I’m just the one you sleep with. Is that it?
我爱妳,英格丽…
I love you. Ingrid.
如果你爱我就该在这陪我!烂人
If you loved me. you’d be with me. You prick.
你不是有话要跟我说?
I thought you wanted to talk to me…
呃,对…
..er.. yes.
载我回家,我们在车上谈
Take me home, we talk in the car.
你上次跟女人做♥爱♥是什么时候?
When last did you have sex with a woman?
我有老婆了
I’m married.
婚姻跟性是两码子事
Marriage and sex don’t go together…
你会把老婆当情妇吗?
or is your wife your mistress?
这是谁的鞋?
Whose are these?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我离家3个月,
Uys. I’ve been away for three months.
回来发现陌生人鞋
I come home and find a strange pair shoes in my cupboard.
总该告诉我是谁留下的吧?
Surely you should know who they belong to?
也许是尤金马利的吧
Perhaps they belong to Eugene Maritz.
杰克!
Jack!
你什么时候回来的?
When did you come back?
妳是不是有人了?
Is there anyone else I should know about?
我爱你,杰克
I love you. Jack.
妳说谎,英格丽
You’re a liar. Ingrid.
我有些话得向你坦白
There is something you should know.
怎样?要坦白妳也睡过艾斯是吧?
What? Are you going to tell me you fucked Uys as well?
你伤了我的心,杰克
You’ve cut my heart. Jack!
妳根本没有心
You don’t have a heart.
「所有心碎、沉沦与凋敝…
all that breaks. falls or dies away
一如射出的精♥液♥
Like the ejaculation of seed
除了辜负,别无他义…
Has no other significance than betrayal
物有本末,事有始终
Because everything shaped. completed or begun
就像人生,始于子♥宫♥
Like life. begun in the womb
成就莫过于…
Has no other fulfiliment
以墓为终」
Than the tomb.
工作顺利吗?爸
How’s work. Pa?
就很忙
Busy.
听说公共场合
I see the government have banned the mixed race audiences
禁止有色人种出入?
to all sports meetings. concerts. theatres…
我们没禁止
We haven’t banned anything.
只要他们先申请许可
They just have to obtain a permit beforehand.
艾斯的
Uys Krige has applied for a mixed race permit
新剧「李尔王」申请被驳回
for his production of King Lear and it was turned down…
是你批示的,爸…
By you. Pa.
对,因为他的剧本过于泛政♥治♥
Ja. because his translation gave the play a political slant.
国内有什么事情不泛政♥治♥?
What isn’t political in this country?
至少我希望别在饭桌上泛政♥治♥
I would hope having dinner isn’t political.
妳没缴电费
You didn’t pay the bill.
妳把钱
Looks like you had more important things
都花在别处了吧
to spend your money on.
啊!啊!
Urgh!…Urgh!
亲爱的,妈带妳出去吃正常食物
Come my darling. Mommy’s taking you out for a proper meal.
把她交给我!
Give her to me!
不要!
No!
给我! -不要!
Give her to me! No no!
放手!
Ingrid… Give her to me…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!