星星
Stars
远远望去, 它们是那么的神秘,
From a distance, they seem so mysterious,
那么明亮, 那么完美
so powerful, so perfect.
从来没有人会认为它们其实只是巨大而膨胀的球
You’d never guess they’re reallyjust big, bloated balls
由热的, 发臭的气体组成.
of hot, smelly gas.
除非, 命运弄人,
Unless, by some freaky twist of fate,
你有机会和它们来个亲密接触, 正如我的经历
you got close to one, like I did.
而我要说的那个星则是…
Because the star I’m talking about is…
一个演员,一个生活在天堂里的演员.
an actor, an actor living in paradise.
他是如此富有,如此奢华,如此高不可攀,
So rich, so pampered, so out of touch,
甚至不记得生活本来的样子.
he forgot what real life was like.
就等天才了!
就等天才了!
Waiting on talent!
Waiting on talent!
又或许,他从来不曾了解过生活.
Or maybe, he never really knew.
嘿,Liz,什么事?
Hey, Liz, what’s up?
时间到了, 特利
Time is up, Trey.
他到底出不出来?
Is he coming out or not?
他看起来不太好
It’s not looking good.
我是说,他相当的沮丧
I mean, he’s really depressed.
为什么?
Why?
进来再说
Come in.
但是不要把消极的情绪带进来
But park the negativity outside,
然后我再来告诉你为什么
and I’ll show you why.
什么?
Hmm?
一件绒毛衫?
A fleece?
一件带着黑白斑点的绒毛衫
A black-and-white spotted fleece?
我是说,这是你们的一个私人助理穿的
I mean, one of your P.A. S was wearing this.
所以呢?
So what?
这个东西让他想起了
It reminds him
那个曾伤过他心的女生,这就是原因
of the girl that broke his heart is so what.
现在,他待在那边,而且,他满脑子只想着那个女生
And now he’s in there, and he can’t think of anything else.
特利,导演很生气
Trey, the director’s furious.
天气越来越差
The weather’s getting dicey,
而且飞机已经在跑道上等了四个小时了
and the plane’s been sitting on the runway idling for hours.
这是他表演跳伞的最后机会了, 特利
It’s his last skydiving shot, Trey.
无论如何,我一定要做些什么
There must be something that I can do.
雷克斯…
Rexxx…
雷克斯?
Rexxx?
他的眼里只有洛拉.
All he sees is Lola.
这样下去不行,特利.
This is crazy, Trey.
他总得工作
He has to work.
那你来跟他说
Then you tell him.
雷克斯…
Rexxx…
我们来现在说的是你的身价
we are talking about your legacy.
对了
That’s right.
你的身价
Your legacy.
跟你一起来,那个头发像墨西哥玉米卷的家伙
Compared to you, that Taco Bell dog
根本不足为道
is just a footnote in history.
我竟然不知道困扰他的是这点
I had no idea that bugged him.
咱们把服装和道具戴上吧
Let’s get his tuxedo and his props on.
太棒了
Yes.
我们这就去做事吧,兄弟
Let’s shoot this thing, buddy.
秘密代理杜威 布兰森
Secret Agent Dewey Branson
准备要采取行动了
is ready for action.
莉斯…
Liz…
你真是个能创造奇迹的人
you’re a miracle worker.
谢谢
Thank you.
摄影机A准备好了,
摄影机B马上…..
“A” camera’s set.
“B” camera’s good to go.
摄影机C, D 准备好了
“C” and “D” cameras are ready.
但有时候奇迹…
But sometimes miracles…
收到
也会变成噩梦
Copy that.
can turn into nightmares.
7,拿一个,我们喂过他了
seven, take one, we have feed.
哦,上帝啊!
Oh, my God!
发生什么事了?
What happened?!
不管我的事
It’s not my fault!
还没等我给他绑上降落伞就突然闪电了
The lightning popped the chute before I could strap it on!
莉斯…莉斯…
Liz… Liz…
这是他的
i-i-it’s his.
我们就要找到他了
We’re close. We’re close.
你们去那边的山丘找找
You guys look over there by that hill.
我们得继续找下去
We have to keep looking.
特利…
Trey…
特利,他的假发可能会落到离他
Trey, his hairpiece could have landed
很远的地方
miles away from… from the rest of him.
这个地方到处都是湖泊
There are lakes and rivers all over this place.
我…
I…
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我本应该照顾好他
I was supposed to take care of him.
我真笨
I suck.
我真笨
I suck.
我真笨…

I suck.
No.
我真笨. 我真笨!!
I suck. I suck!!
不是你的错
You don’t suck.
也许事实是
Maybe the lesson is
要到达真正的天堂,
sometimes, to get to real paradise,
你必须先穿过黑暗,那里一颗星星也没有.
you need to take a road so dark, there are no stars.
救命!
Help!
救我!
Help me!
我出不去了!
I can’t get out!
里面有人吗?
Is anyone there?
救我!谢恩!
Help me! Shane!
谢恩,你都流口水了
Shane, you’re drooling.
伙计,你刚刚被吓坏了
Dude, you are freaking out.
你怎么了?
What’s up with you?
我昨晚一夜没睡
I didn’t get any sleep at all last night.
我昨天连续玩了十一个小时游戏
I was playing Alien Siege for 11 straight hours.
你真幸运,你老爸二十四小时班
Oh, you’re so lucky your old man pulls 24-hour shifts, dude.
你玩到第几关了?
What level did you get up to?
噢, 13关,我都激动坏了
Uh, 13. I was blazing.
你真会撒谎
J. J: You’re such a liar.
最多只有9关
There’s no level higher than nine.
对你来说只有9关,JJ
Not for you,J.J.
很明显,你肯定没看见那个大黑洞
Obviously, you didn’t see the black hole.
哦…
Uh-huh.
那么,谢恩,如果你整晚玩游戏
So, Shane, if you were gaming all night,
我想你是想放弃理科考试
I guess you’re not worried about the science test.
教室见
See you there.
阿洛考过试了
Arlo took it first period.
他说题目很恐怖
He said it was brutal.
哦,天啊,我注定逃不了了
Aw, man, I’m doomed.
那我更是这样了
And I’m way doomed.
嘿,伙计们
Hey, guys,
我要去醒醒脑
I’m just gonna hit the head real quick.
把书都合上
Keep your books closed.
不许偷看笔记
You may not refer to your notes.
不许偷看别人的试♥卷♥
Do not look at anyone else’s test.
一定把名字写在左上角
Please be sure to put your name in the top left-hand corner.
把题看完整
And read through in its entirety.
考试开始
Go.
过得怎么样,谢恩?
How’s it going, Shane?
你们不是要去灭火吗?
Don’t you guys have a fire to put out?
顺路去装个过滤器
Picking up filters for the rig.
你今天翘课了?
So, what, you ditching school today?
噢,今天放假
Uh, hello? Holiday.
马尔科姆的生日
Malcolm X’s birthday.
马尔科姆的生日
Malcolm X’s birthday.
是今天吗?
Is that today?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!