但是他说钱没有价值
But he said… money has no value.
是吗 真没听说过
What? No really well never heard that before.
你跟他说了把他儿子还他了么?
Naturally you offered to return the boys.
当然 遵照指示的
Of course, as your Majesty instructed.
亲爱的孩子 过来
Auda.. Auda my dear boy, come over here.
我们生不逢时啊
These are confusing times,
但是面包牛奶都会有的
But we will find a way through them.
你兄弟吗?
Where is your brother?
我觉得他有点失望
I think he was some what disappointed.
他就出去
So he just went out to…
溜达溜达
Get some fresh air.
我的宝贝儿…
My beauty…
飞吧
Fly for me.
她真漂亮啊
She is so beautiful.
不要
Please, no no!
奥达王子一定事先知道他哥哥的计划
Prince Auda must have known about his brothers plan.
他一定是这次血案的帮凶
He is clearly complicant to this heinous crime.
不管怎么说 你还是我的兄弟
You’ve always been a brother to me, anyway.
据说 每个男人来到这个世界上都要做三件事
It is said that every man has three tasks to accomplish in this world.
种棵棕榈树 挖一口井
To plant a palm tree, to dig a well..
还有生个儿子
And to father a son.
你有一件完成了的?
Have you already accomplished one of the three?
我允许你
I shall permit you…
在阿♥拉♥的祝福下
with ALLAH’S blessing.
从最简单的那件事情开始做起
To start with the easiest of the three.
我们不会审判
Instead of trying,
这剩下的人♥质♥ 奥达
The remaining hostage, Auda,
杀人凶手萨利赫的弟弟
Brother of the evil murderer Saleh.
纳西布
Nesib,
霍贝卡之王
king Of Hobeika.
南方部落的最高领导者
Over lords of The Southern Tribes,
非凡及仁慈的代表
Has threw a stunning act of clemency,
将收养 奥达
Seen fit to adopt Auda,
带入自己的家庭
Into his own family.
并允许他与
And offer in the sacred bonds of marriage,
他的女儿蕾拉公主结婚
His daughter, Princess Leyla.
在这签字
Sign here.

Just Sign!
在此 我宣布 之前埃玛家族
I hereby declare the previous treaty between the House Of Amar,
与纳西布家族
And the House Of Nesib
所做的约定无效
Null and void.
让我们一起朗诵经♥文♥吧
Let us recite Al Fatiha.
快 快
Go! Go!
那里
Over there!
我的小小心意
It is a token of my appreciation.
他们来自被称之为
They are made in a place called…
瑞士的地方
Switzerland!
亲爱朋友 纳西布之王
Sir! King Nesib…
所有贝尼斯瑞人都愿意臣服于您
Be sure that all the Beni Sirris are proud to be with you, Thank you.
欢迎你们来到我们这
The Beni Sirris are very welcome in the house.
给你
This is for you.
我有一个一模一样的
I have one exactly like this.
我们现在是兄弟了 你和我
We are now brothers. You and me brothers
兄弟 别忘了
Don’t forget it.
兄弟
Brothers!
有多久了?
How long has it been?
十一年
11 years.
你还记得吗
You remember.
你特别有异国情调
You were so exotic,
如同从书中走出来的一样
Like a boy from a book.
想看看我现在什么样子吗?
Would you like to see, what I look like now?
你有权取下我的面纱
You are allowed to unveil me.
我把我自己打扮的
I have had myself…
像一个贝多因人
Dressed as a Bedouin girl for you.
你不喜欢?
You don’t like it?
我从未想过你…
I would never imagine that you…
会变得如此美丽
Would become so beautiful.
公主 难道你看不出来这是个陷阱吗?
Please Princess, can’t you see this is a trap?
陷阱
A trap?
怎么可能
How?
你父亲让我们结婚的唯一原因
The only reason your father wants us married,
只要去掉我人♥质♥的身份
Is so I no longer be a hostage.
这样他就可以和我父亲开战了
So he would be free to go to battle with my father.
这不是婚姻
This wasn’t a wedding,
是宣战
It was a declaration of war.
我本可以回到萨尔马的
I could have gone to Salmaah.
我本应该回去
I should have gone.
纳西布当全权公使的
As Nesib’s Emissary.
有谁比我更有资格见我父亲?
Who is better suited than me to talk to my own father?
为什么没人想到过这点呢?
Why did no body think of that?
因为在别人眼里我是无名小辈
Because they are blind to me.
如果我们结婚了
And if we get married,
我们就没有谈判的余地了
There is no room to maneuver.
我们现在还不算已经结婚了吗?
Are we not married already?
严格来讲 还没有
Strictly speaking, not yet.
这不过是政♥治♥ 公主
Its just politics Princess, politics…
所以 这么些年以来
Then, all these years I have been…
我一直透过窗户偷偷地看你
Spying on you through this moucharabiehs.
看着你拿着书从图书馆出来
When you walked down the library, weight down with your books,
看起来是那么的睿智和严肃
Looking so wise and serious…
这也是政♥治♥?
Thats politics?
你原本要嫁给伊本·伊德里斯
You were promised to Ibn Idriss. No! No!
我没有想嫁任何人
I was promised to no man.
我去见我父亲
I went to my father,
然后选了你
And I chose you.
我…
Me…
为什么不选萨利赫呢?
But you haven’t chosen Saleh? Saleh…
对你来说 他是个好兄弟
He is a good brother to you.
对我来说 他只不过是个喜欢玩膺 且沉溺于过去的王子
But to me, he is just an another Arab Prince, with a falcon who worships the past.
来这
Come here.
我母亲透过这扇窗
My mother she looked outside this window,
看到什么?
And saw what?
一个从未改变的世界
An unchanging world.
但是你
But you,
你是如此睿智且敏感
you are clever and sensitive.
别担心 奥达王子
Its alright, Prince Auda.
听着
Look…
你在我的房♥间里
You’re in the harem.
这是这地球上唯一的地方
Its the one place in earth,
你有权
where we are allowed to,
摘掉我的面纱
Drop our veils.
和平与你同在 伊本·伊德里斯
As-Salamu Alaykum Ibn Idriss.
和平与你同在
Wa ‘alaykum salam.
我猜你的子弹都用光了?
So I can only assume that you run out of bullets?
纳西布要抓活的
Nesib wants him alive.
他承诺要偿还血债
He said he pay our families the price of blood.
让我们还是简单一点
Lets not complicate things.
你杀的卫兵是我的表亲
The guards you killed were my cousins.
你不能枪杀我 伊本·伊德里斯 我可是王子
You can’t shoot me, Ibn Idriss, I am a prince.
你曾是个王子
No! You were a prince.
萨利赫死了
Saleh is dead.
什么?
What?
她从来没离开过他
She would never leave him.
从来没有
Never.
早上好 父亲
Good Morning, Father.
我的掌上明珠
The apple of my eye!
你还好吗?
Are you well?
我还好吗?
Am I well?
你为什么不跟你丈夫一起?
Why are you not with your husband?
他让你不高兴了?
Did he dishonor you?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!