这不就是
Isn’t that…
不就是新婚之夜的关键吗?
Rather the point of wedding night?
不会 他是一个优雅的男士
No. He is the gentlest of men.
我能问您个问题吗?
May I ask you something?
萨利赫死了 是吗?
Is Saleh dead?
父亲 喝水
Father, here.
我向你要求过任何事吗?
Have I ever asked you for a favor?
一直都在
All the time.
有时候我觉得 真♥主♥带我来到世界 就是为了这个原因
Sometimes I think its the sole reason God put me on earth.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我一直在想
I have been thinking.
我们一直在想
We have been thinking.
那是怎样的恩赐啊
What a blessing for us…
两个父亲
To have in our household,
共有一个儿子
A son of two fathers.
现在难道我不应该
Now, Shouldn’t I the father who wants nothing,
作为一个热爱和平的父亲
But peace,
把他的儿子送回
Not send this son,
似乎被
To the father who seems,
战争蒙蔽了双眼的父亲身边?
Blinded by war?
让那虔诚的人想起
To remind this God Fearing man,
在神圣的可兰经里
That in the Holy Quran,
“和平”这个词
The word “PEACE”,
出现了的次数远远多于
Is mentioned twice as much,
“战争”这个词
As the word “WAR”?
你是霍贝卡的使者
You are an Emissary Of Hobeika,
但是 更重要的是…
But more importantly…
你是我的儿子
You are now my son.
蕾拉的丈夫
And Leyla’s husband.
我还没说完呢
I haven’t finished yet!
告诉埃玛
Tell Amar,
我不是找麻烦
I don’t want conflict,
但我也不会逃避
But I won’t flee from it.
同时
And this time…
他们跟我在一起
They are with me.
现在 走吧
You can go now.
我的女儿希望能送她的丈夫到门口
My daughter asks permission to ride with her husband to the gate.
她之前从未坐过汽车
She has never been in an auto-mobile before.
你还记得那个地方吗 王子?
Do you remember any of this Prince?
不完全
Not really.
酋长…
Moule Sultan…
您儿子在回来了
Your son is here.
萨利赫?
Saleh?
其实 是奥达 父亲
Actually, its Auda… father.
和平与你同在
Peace be with you.
奥达 当然了
Auda, of course.
原谅我 太多年了
Forgive me, its been too many years.
十五年了
Its Fifteen.
有那么久吗?
That long?
现在你都长大了
Now you are a man.
感谢老天
ALHAMDU LILLAH.
萨利赫哪里去了?
Where is Saleh?
他走了
He is no longer with us.
为什么? 他在哪?
Why? Where is he?
他到阿♥拉♥身边去了
He is entered ALLAH’S grace, Father.
他杀了他的护卫 然后被枪杀了
He killed his guard and was killed in turn.
他杀了他的护卫? 为什么
He killed his guard? Why?
他逃出来想和萨尔玛的代表团一起回来
He escaped when the delegation returned from Salmaah.
明显你没有逃跑
You obviously did not escape.
我是作为使者而来
I come here as an Emissary.
谁的使者?
Who’s Emissary?
和平的使者 我希望
An Emissary Of Peace. I hope.
这是你为什么带着纳西布的士兵来吗
Is that why you come with Nesibe soldiers?
还有异教♥徒♥的车?
In an infidels car.
酋长 只是这种方式更加的快捷
Amir, this was simply the most expedient way.
他的顾问还替你说话
And Nesibe Council speak for you.
酋长 现在你们两大家族已经变成了一家人
Your houses are united now Majesty.
奥达?
Auda?
我与蕾拉结婚了
I married Leyla, father.
他杀了你的哥哥 你却和他女儿结婚了?
You married Nesib’s daughter while they slaughtered your brother.
父亲 请听我解释
Father allow me to explain myself.
你有机会解释的
You will explain.
你是要好好解释一下
You will.
但是这些人都给滚回霍贝卡
But these people they return to Hobeika.
我是不会招待杀死我儿子的人的
My laws of hospitality does not extend to the killers of my son.
对不起 公主
Forgive me, Princess.
没事
It’s alright.
拉提法
Latifa…
给我弹点爱情歌♥曲
Play something about love.
你觉得你要是拒绝结婚的话 你会被杀吗?
Do you think he would have been killed if you had refused this wedding?
有些人会向纳西布建议
I think there might have been people who council Nesib…
我觉得没有我碍手碍脚 他可以更加的随心所欲
That he would have had a freer hand, with out me.
根据塔基亚的原则
Then, under the Takeyya principle,
穆♥斯♥林♥在面对紧急情况 可以暂时躲起来
Which gives a Muslim the right to dissumalte if he thinks his life is threatened,
判你无罪
You are absolved.
你必须释放一个奴隶
You must free a slave,
或者 你办不到的话
Or, if you are not able to do that,
斋戒三天 然后连说三次
Fast for three days and say three times:
我要与你 蕾拉 纳西布之女离婚
“I divorce thee, Leyla, daughter of Nesib”
然后你就可以摆脱这段婚姻了
And you will be rid of her.
多谢你的建议
Thank you for the advice your Eminence.
你说你是作为和平使者而来
You say you come as an Emissary Of Peace.
用词不当
A poor choice of words.
的确
Indeed.
因为是我们的权利被侵犯
Because it is we who have been violated.
但也是我们要努力地维护和平
But it is we who have kept the peace.
我们的军队准备好了
Either when my army was replenished and,
部落的复仇要开始了 但我们却迟迟未动手
The tribes want shout for vengeance, I held them back.
为什么?
Why?
因为我承诺过
Because I gave my word.
御皇之带不属于任何人
The Yellow Belt belongs to no one.
但是 你现在有理由动手了
But now you are free to act.
这是符合天意的
This war serves the Cause Of God!
我可以说句话吗?
May I speak?
听听我儿子的意见
Let us hear my son!
我父亲总是建议我多读可兰经
My father always urged me to read the Quran.
我很惊讶 这么多虔诚的教♥徒♥聚集在一起
So I am surprised that the vulnerable men of faith whom I see gathered here,
却像野兽一样叫嚣着战争
Are unanimously calling for war.
这一被可兰经所谴责的行为
When the Holy Book condemns it.
酋长 可兰经第二章
Sura 2, Amir,
教导我们为了保护自己 我们要勇于和异教♥徒♥斗争
Instructs us to defend ourselves against the infidels.
不 不 第二章允许你保卫自己
No! No! Sura 2, allow you to defend yourself,
与那些无信仰 试图让我们放弃信仰的人做斗争 这就是区别
Against non-believers who seek your destruction, thats different.
一点都没错 这些外来的劳动者
Precisely, these foreign workers,
就是想让我们放弃信仰
Seek our destruction.
他们怎么做到的? 他们到这里来威胁你们了?
How? They came here you threaten you?
这些没有信仰的人 本身对穆♥斯♥林♥就是威胁
Unbelievers can be a threat for Muslims.
威胁到穆♥斯♥林♥
Can be a threat to Muslims!
不要与
“Do not be the friend,
非我族人为友
“Of anyone who is not one of your people.”
石油是邪恶的 它代表那些异教♥徒♥
Oil is ungodly since we need infidels to extract it.
所以你们拒绝所有的石油?
So you are against Oil all together.
石油有什么用 让上帝禁止的汽车到处跑?
What use is Oil? For making a heavens vehicle go.
我们的汽车是什么?
What vehicles do Arab use?
骆驼 当然
Camels. Of course!
当然是骆驼
Camels! Arabs use camels.
我可以就问一个问题吗?
May I ask you one question?
如果真♥主♥不想让我们使用石油
If ALLAH had not wanted the oil for the Arabs.
他为什么会把石油埋在我们的土地里?
Why did he put it under the soil?
真♥主♥将它埋在那 如果他想要我们用它
Allah put it there but if he had wanted the Arabs to use it,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!