暗淡时刻
导演:迈克·李
– 你好 – 晚上好
– Hello. – Evening.
– 去散步吧 – 散步? – 对 – 天呐
– Do some walking. – Walking? – Yes. – Gosh!
我不擅长散步
I’m not very much good at walking.
身体会暖和起来 后来就冷了
It gets warm and cold afterwards.
– 好吧 – 好吧 – 明天见 – 好 再见 – 再见
– Well! – Well! – See you tomorrow. – Yes. Bye-bye. – Bye-bye.
要来颗麦提莎吗 Sylvia?
(巧克力球)
Would you like a Malteser, Sylvia?
– 我不要 谢谢 – 你确定?
– I won’t, thank you. – Sure?
Hilda今天怎么样?
How’s Hilda today?
好极了
Super.
你知道这个星期他们看了什么电影吗?
Have you seen what film they’ve got on this week?
你可以 把这个复印两百万份吗?
Can you do, er… two million copies of that?
两百万份?
Two million?
没错
Yeah.
我得做几个模板
I’ll have to do several stencils.
不用 一个就行 一个正面和两个底面
No, just one. One top and two bottoms.
像怪胎秀里的选美皇后一样
Like a beauty queen at a freak show.
好吧
Yes.
好了
Right.
259.5
Two-fifty-nine and a half.
260 270 280 290 找您3镑
Two-sixty… seventy… eighty… ninety… three pound.
– 好了 – 谢谢 – 非常感谢 谢谢
– Right. – Thank you. – Thanking you very much. Thank you.
晚上好 夫人
Good evening, ma’am.
您拿好 先生 谢谢
There we are, sir. Thank you.
– 回见 – 再见 – 再见
– Seeing you. – Bye-bye now. – Bye-bye.
现在
Now…
59镑
Fifty-nine please.
收您60?谢谢
Sixty? Thank you.
59镑
Fifty-nine.
找您1镑 谢谢
And one is sixty, thank you.
您拿好 亲爱的
There we are, dear.
尽情享用
Enjoy yourself.
– 你好 – 我以为我听见了跑步声
– Hello. I thought I heard running feet.
没错 我今天早上起得晚了点
Yes, I’m a bit late this morning.
我 想知道 如果
I was… wondering if, er…
如果天气好的话 如果
if the weather stays nice-if, er…
你妹妹也许愿意星期天出门散散步?
your sister might like to go for a walk on Sunday?
如果你愿意的话
If you like.
我觉得我们可以
I thought we could…
乘坐绿线去乡下 或者
(伦敦巴士)
either take the Green Line out to the country, or…
就去公园逛逛也行
just maybe go to the park.
你应该会喜欢Peter 他是老师
You should like Peter. He’s a teacher.
进来
Come in.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
午餐吃得好吗?
Had a good lunch?
挺好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
Hilda在哪?
Where’s Hilda?
在楼上
Upstairs.

Good.
给你带了个小礼物
A little present.
庞蒂弗拉克特蛋糕
Pontefract cakes.
我把它们放在扶手上 也许她想晚点再吃
I’ll put them on the arm. Maybe she’d like them later.
我真的很抱歉 我们没有 去散步
I’m really very sorry we didn’t… go for a walk.
我们仨
The three of us.
Hilda几岁了?
How old is Hilda?
二十九
Twenty-nine.
– 周末过得开心吗? – 开心 谢谢
– Did you have a good weekend? – Yes, thank you.
我去了 我星期六去了电影院
I went to the-I went to the cinema on Saturday…
我一个人 嗯 还有 星期天我又去参加了聚会
on my own… and uhm, on Sunday I went to a meeting again.
这次是在楼下的房♥间里
It was in the room downstairs this time;
不是在大房♥间里
it wasn’t in the large room.
这个星期没有那么多人
There weren’t so many people this week.
我现在准备好成为会员了
I’m ready to become a member now.
我跟那位夫人说了 她觉得这是好事
I spoke to the lady and she thought it would be a good thing.
– 那些聚会花费并不算多 – 太好了
– The meetings don’t cost so much, you see. – Jolly good.
你也可以去参加团体咨♥询♥
And you can also go to the group sessions.
我想某一天能去参加一次
I’d like to go to one of those sometime.
非常厉害的灵媒 她来自贝尔法斯特
(英国北爱尔兰首府)
Very good medium: she came from Belfast!
她非常 搞笑 她有点
She was… funny… she sort of…
当人们 想要联♥系♥别人
When the people… wanted to contact the people…
当幽灵想要联♥系♥在场的观众
when the spirits wanted to contact someone in the audience…
她就会被附身 她就
she got involved with it, and she was…
她对他们说话
she spoke to them-you know
他们一说话 她就对他们说 “安静”
they speak- and she’d say to them, “Be quiet!”
可笑死我们了
She made us all laugh.
你要来颗麦提莎吗?
Would you like a Malteser?
说真的 我不吃 现在不吃
Actually, I won’t have one… just now.
– 你确定? – 确定 谢谢
– Sure? – Yes, thank you.
你好
Hello.
我们想把东西放到车♥库♥里
We’ve come like to put the stuff in the garage like.
– 噢 你想要钥匙吗? – 好 好啊
– Oh. Do you want the key? – Aye, yeah.
– 谢了 – 给你
– Ta. – There you are.
Norman跟你说过吧?我们把车♥库♥用来干什么?
Norman’s told you, has he? What we’re using the garage for?
– 我是说 你知道我们不是用来停车的吧? – 知道
– I mean, you know it’s not for a car? – Yes!
我们干的是复印跟印刷
We’ll be sort of duplicating and printing,
Norman大部分时间都会在
and Norman will be around for most of the day.
– 没问题吧? – 没问题
– That’s okay, is it? – Yes.
我现在想起另一件事 就是钱的事
The other thing-now I remember-is the money.
你什么时候要?
When would you like it?
我还真没想过这事
I haven’t really thought about it.
我会给你的
Well I’ll give you, and…
Norman会晚点给你 如果可以的话?
Norman will give it to you later on, if that’s okay?
– 可以 – 那行
– Fine. – Okay.
你拿复印机好吗 Norman?
Can you get your duplicator, Norman?
你♥爸♥戴眼镜吗?
Does your daddy wear glasses?
– Alan?- 怎么了?
– Alan? – Yeah?
– 你♥爸♥戴眼镜吗? – 戴啊
– Does your daddy wear glasses? – Yeah.
不 放错了 这些是已经做好的
No, they don’t go there. That’s the ones that’s been done.
它们啥样?
What’s they like?
圆的?
Round?
它们是黑的
They’re black.
你晓得你干了啥吗?
You know what you’ve done?
– 都做完了 Alan? – 对 谢谢 – 你做了多少?
– All done, Alan? – Yes, thanks. – How many have you done?
– 我忘了 – 你下次会把你的车都忘了
– I’ve forgotten. – You’ll forget your cat next.
现在打包
Pack up now.
Hilda 把刷子拿来好吗?现在打包 亲爱的
Hilda, will you get the brush? Pack up now, dearie.
你现在做了多少?十五个?
Now, how many have you done? Fifteen, have you?
好啦 没关系 我们打包吧
Now then. Nevermind, let’s pack up.
– 到回家时间了吗? – 到了 三点四十五了
– Is it time to go home yet? – Yes, it’s quarter to four.
– 你有墨镜吗 Alan? – 有
– Do you have sunglasses, Alan? – Yeah.
– 没见你戴过 – 我不戴
– You don’t wear them. – No.
– 早上别迟到 好吗?- 不会的
– Don’t be late in the morning, will you? – No.
– 晚安 – 晚安
– Goodnight. – Goodnight.
我们昨天差点错过了公交车 Linda
We nearly missed the bus yesterday, Linda.
♪ 货运火车 货运火车 风驰电掣 ♪
Freight train, freight train, going so fast. ♪
♪ 货运火车 货运火车 风驰电掣 ♪
♪ Freight train, freight train, going so fast. ♪
♪ 我不知道坐上了哪列火车 ♪
♪ I don’t know what train I’m on. ♪
♪ 你可否告诉我他将开往何方? ♪
♪ Won’t you tell me where he’s gone? ♪
♪ 当我死去 请将我深埋在 ♪
♪ When I die please bury me deep… ♪
♪ 贝克街的尽头 ♪
♪ Down at the end of Baker Street. ♪
♪ 我就能看见老式九路巴士 ♪
(伦敦经典小红巴士)
♪ Then I can see old Number Nine… ♪
♪ 从我眼前匆匆驶去 ♪
♪ As she goes rolling by. ♪
这种战斗机时速可达410英里
This fighter could attain a speed of 410 mph.
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥是马儿吃的 它不是人吃的 ♪
♪ Cocaine’s for horses and it ain’t for men. ♪
♪ 我知道它会击垮我 但他们没说是什么时候 ♪
♪ I know it’ll get me but they don’t say when. ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Cocaine… ♪
♪ 我满脑子都是它 ♪
♪ It’s all around my brain. ♪
别动 拜托 别动
Keep still: come on, keep still!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!