♪ 嘿 宝贝儿 你就能快点吗? ♪
♪ Hey, baby, won’t you please come quick? ♪
♪ 放久的可♥卡♥因♥让我不舒服 ♪
♪ This old cocaine is makin’ me sick. ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Cocaine… ♪
♪ 我满脑子都是它 ♪
♪ It’s all around my brain. ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥是马儿吃的 它不是人吃的 ♪
♪ Cocaine’s for horses and it ain’t for men. ♪
♪ 我知道它会击垮我 但他们没说是什么时候 ♪
♪ I know it’ll get me but they don’t say when. ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Cocaine… ♪
♪ 我满脑子都是它 ♪
♪ It’s all around my brain. ♪
♪ 远处走来一个警♥察♥ 穿着蓝色制♥服♥ ♪
♪ Yonder come a policeman, dressed in blue. ♪
♪ 别担心 宝贝儿 催我可不酷 ♪
♪ Don’t worry, baby, pushin’ ain’t cool. ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Cocaine… ♪
♪ 我满脑子都是它 ♪
♪ It’s all around my brain. ♪
♪ 远处走来一个警♥察♥ 穿着蓝色制♥服♥ ♪
♪ Yonder come my baby, dressed in white. ♪
♪ 嘿 宝贝儿 你会留下过夜吗? ♪
♪ Hey, baby, won’t you stay all night? ♪
♪ 可♥卡♥因♥ ♪
♪ Cocaine… ♪
♪ 我满脑子都是它 ♪
♪ It’s all around my brain. ♪
♪ 嘿 宝贝儿 吸一口 不收费 ♪
♪ Hey, baby, take a whiff, it’s free. ♪
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
我听见你在弹吉他
I heard you playing.
你愿 愿不愿意
I wondered if-if you would er…
进来 喝杯咖啡?
like to come in and have a cup of coffee?
好 好啊
Aye, please!

Right!
我把灯关掉
I’ll put the light out.
坐吧
Sit down.
你想吃点东西吗?
Would you like something to eat with it?
不用 没关系 谢谢
No, it’s alright, thanks.
我这儿有 五个坚果
I’ve got… five nuts here.
现在 剩四个坚果了 你想吃四个坚果吗?
Four nuts… now. Would you like four nuts?
饼干呢?
Biscuits?
那么 我都齐活了
Well, I’ll put them through.
– 你要加糖吗? – 好 好啊 请加两块
– Do you take sugar? – Aye, yeah: two please.
剩三个了
Down to three.
– 两个 – 谢了
– Two. – Ta.
– 我把最大的留给你 – 噢 谢了
– I’ve left you the biggest one there. – Oh, ta.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 你抽烟吗? – 好啊
– Do you smoke? – Please.
谢了
Ta.
谢了
Ta.
– 我手上沾了油墨 – 有点脏 不是吗?
– I’ve got ink on my hands. – They’re a bit grubby, aren’t they?
我搞复印
I’m the duplicator.
是谁在给这份杂♥志♥投稿?
Who’s actually doing the writing for this magazine?
那个啊
Well…
这么说吧 你懂的
The idea like, you know, is that…
谁都能投稿 你懂的 不过 给这份
anyone can write for it, you know, but… for this one like…
那个 Malc 他在编辑 还有
well… Malc, he’s- he’s editing it like, and erm…
屋子里其他人在
other people in the house are,
你懂的 写别的东西 不过 呃
you know, writing other stuff, but, er…
那个 是写下一♥期♥的 谁都能写他们想写的东西
well, for the next one like… anyone can write what they want.
– 你写什么? – 不 我就管复印
– What about you? – No… I’m just duplicating like.
爽身粉
Talcum powder.
我刚在给我妹洗澡
I’ve just been bathing my sister.
你想要
Would you…
你想要靠弹吉他
Would you like to earn your
跟唱歌♥谋生吗?
living by playing your guitar and singing?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
我上一份活是
Last job I had like were…
是在一家玩具工厂
were in this toy factory.
不过那活不好
But it weren’t much good.
我们得 我们得把 把
We had-we had like to put-put
娃娃屋里的所有家具放进盒子里
all this doll’s house furniture in boxes.
有点浪费时间
It were a bit of a waste of time like.
– 我就不干了 – 工厂在哪?
– I jacked it in. – Where was that?
工厂在 呃 在唐卡斯特
(英格兰中部南约克郡唐卡斯特都市自治市的镇)
That were in, er, in Doncaster.
是这么回事
Thing is that…
知道你不想干什么
it’s easy enough like, you know, to…
你懂的 其实 其实很容易
well to-to know what it is you don’t want to do.
我是说 你懂的 如果你 如果你在干的活
I mean, you know, if you’ve- if you’ve got a job like, and…
它 它不好
well it’s-it’s no good…
你懂的 要是活不好 你就
you know it’s-you know when it’s no good, so you…
你懂的 你不喜欢干那活 不过 那个 那个
you know, you know you don’t do it, but… it’s-well it’s not…
你懂的 知道你自己真的想干什么
you know-it’s not so easy to
其实 其实并没那么容易
know what it is you-you really do want to do.
你 你做什么的?
What-what do you do like?
我是委内瑞拉总统
(拉丁美洲国家)
I’m the president of Venezuela.
那么 你老公做什么的?
Well, what does your husband do, then?
其实 我没有结婚
I’m not married, actually.
你懂的 之前 我说 我来自唐卡斯特
You know before… when I said like… I come from Doncaster.
其实 我不是真的 其实我来自斯肯索普
(英格兰东北部林肯郡北林肯郡行政总部)
Well, I don’t really… I come from Scunthorpe like.
就是当别人说“你从哪来?”
Only like when-when people say, “Where d’you come from?” And…
你说“斯肯索普” 他们就会大笑
and you say “Scunthorpe”… they laugh like.
所以我总是说我来自唐卡斯特
So I always say I come from Doncaster instead.
我其实不是委内瑞拉总统
I’m not actually the president of Venezuela.
我放弃了当秘书
I gave it up to be a secretary.
是我自作自受
For my sins.
你 你想要做什么?
What-what would you like to do?
你懂的 如果你能做你想做的事?
You know, if you could do what you wanted like?
我不知道 我真的 完全不知道
I don’t know. I don’t know at all… really.
有时候我会幻想 写作
Sometimes I have a little sort of fantasy about… writing…
不过
but…
我不知道
I don’t know.
你下班后 呃 要走很远的路吗?
Do you have, uhm… far to go when you finish?
那个啊 不用 我 呃 住在布里克斯顿 你懂的 在
(伦敦南部一地区,行政区划上属于兰贝斯区)
Well, no, I’m erm… living in Brixton like, you know, in…
做杂♥志♥的人 你懂的
people who do the magazine, you know…
就像公社似的 你懂的
it’s like a commune like, you know…
我住在那里
I’m living there.
如果你晚上下班很晚 我们有间空房♥
If you finish late one evening… we’ve got a spare room.
不是很远 我可以 我可以走路回去
It’s not very far like: I can-I can walk it.
是啊 当然
Yes, of course.
那个 我得
Well, I’ll have to be like,
呃嗯 回去复印了
uhm… getting back to the duplicator like.
是啊 当然
Yes, of course.
那个 谢谢你的 你的咖啡 你懂的
Well, thanks for the- for the coffee like, you know.
不用谢
It’s alright.
愿你平安
Peace.
– 回见 – 回见
– Cheerio. – Cheerio.
Sylvia
Sylvia…
怎么了?
Yes?
你想要我明天几点过去?
What time would you like me to come round tomorrow?
五点左右吧
About five o’clock.
Hilda会很高兴的
Hilda will be pleased.
他叫什么?
What’s his name?
Peter
Peter.
– 你好 – 你好
– Hello. – Hello.
我妹妹想来 看你弹吉他
My sister wanted to come and… see you play the guitar.
– 她有点傻 你要 过来吗? – 好 好啊
– She’s being silly. Would you… come in? – Aye, alright.
过来
Come on.
这是Hilda
This is Hilda.
她有点迟钝 不是么?
She’s a bit dopey, aren’t you?
这就是音乐
Here’s the music.
– 你要喝点茶吗? – 好 好啊
– Would you like some tea? – Aye, please.

Right!
好啊
Aye up!
♪ 糖果人 ♪
(指毒品贩子)
♪ Candy man… ♪
♪ 他来了又走 ♪
♪ He’s been and gone. ♪
♪ 糖果人 他让我嗨上天 ♪
♪ Candy man, he makes me high… ♪
♪ 我希望降落在新奥尔良 ♪
(美国路易斯安那州港口城市)
♪ And I wish I was down in New Orleans… ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!