我想要成为世界上最棒的冲浪者
I’m gonna be the best surfer in the world.
我才会是世界上最棒的冲浪者呢
I’m gonna be the best surfer in the world, not you.
她从那边出场了看那海浪
She’s just sliding in there. Look at that wave.
安妮玛丽 查德威克乘着今天最棒的海浪
Anne Marie Chadwick getting the best wave of the day.
安妮玛丽,我走了
Anne Marie, I’m leaving you!
我是“好热的”浪头骇客,今天是二月三日 星期三
Hey, Howzit, wave riders? It’s hump day. Wednesday, February 3rd.
平均浪高14尺
Waves are averaging 14 feet in 18 seconds,
海面上一定有好东西 让我们出发吧
so there’s definitely some size out there in the water, and it’s moving our way.
现在外面有点令人发晨呕
There’s a little bit of morning sickness out right now,
但风速提高后应该就会清爽了–
but it should clean up as the winds pick up.
风平浪静
It’s flat.
是啊 我正看着
Yeah, right. I’m looking at it.
安妮玛丽?-怎么了,杰杰?
Anne Marie? -What’s up, JJ?
告诉伊登 她是大热门
Tell Eden she’s a hottie. Hook me up.
你自己告诉她吧,潮汐看来如何?
Tell her yourself. How’s Pipe looking?
哇!大浪突然起来了,至少有两个人高
Whoa! It’s going off! It’s at least double overhead.
你最好过来
You better get down here.
哦 谢谢,杰杰
Okay. Thanks, JJ.
潘 起来 快起来 潘妮 快起来 -唔
Pen. Pen, come on. Get up. Penny. Get up. -Mmm.
两个人高的大浪
It’s double overhead.
他会爱你吗
& could you be loved &
会爱你吗 -莉娜 嘿,莉娜 什么
&And be loved & -Lena. Hey, Lena. -What?
两个人高的大浪 -什么?
It’s double overhead. -What?
他会爱你吗
& could you be loved &
会爱你吗
& And be loved &
进行的如何?
How’s it coming?
我无法将这铁条弄直 因为太细了
I can’t get the rails right. They’re too pinched.
想要下水吗? -下水前我通常先用用望远镜望望
You want to get wet? -I gotta glass before work.
现在海浪正棒呢
It’s perfect Pipe.
真的吗? -真的
For real? -For real.
走吧,好, 走吧
Let’s go! Okay, I’m coming. I’m coming.
走吧 出发罗,走咯
Get a move on. Let’s go. Let’s go!
哦,可以了 走吧
Okay, got my noodles. Let’s go.
快加速
Turn it up.
他会爱你吗
& could you be loved &
会爱你吗?喔!
& And be loved & Whoo-hoo!
浪来了!
It’s going off!
他会爱你吗
& could you be loved &
会爱你吗
& And be loved &
怎么了,兄弟?
What’s up, bro?
太棒了 大老鼠来了
Great. The Rat Pack’s here.
呕,看,凯豪和布雷登来了
It’s gonna be sick. Look, Kehau and Braden are going.
嘿,怎样,家伙们?
You know it’s gonna be sick.
嘿,小子,这是怎么? -嘿,艾可,如何?
Hey. What’s up, guys? -Hey, Rico, what’s up?
嘿,女孩们
Hey, girls.
还好吗?怎么才来呀?兄弟们
What’s up? How you living, man?
我们该早一个小时来的
We should have been here at least an hour ago.
若你们早点起来就好了,我们还好啊
If you guys had gotten moving, maybe we would’ve been.
怎样, 塔马约? -嘿,女孩们 如何?
What’s up, Tamayo? -Hey. How’s it, girls?
海面上如何?
How is it out there?
喔,我靠 冲浪板都打坏了
Oh, It’s pretty nuts. Broke my board.
海面上狂风巨浪的,你们真的有考虑清楚?
It’s pretty heavy out there. Your girl got her head on straight this time?
有吗? -你也知道的
Does she? -You know it.
噢,看看谁来了 -你们来做什么?
Oh, look who’s here. -Hey, what are you girls doing here?
当然是冲浪
Same thing you are. We came to surf Pipe.
你们何不泡泡妞就算了?
Why don’t you check out girlie bowls or something?
那你何不回到你的洞里去?
Why don’t you crawl back into the cave you came from?
那我何不敲昏你们的头,
Why don’t I knock you over the head
拖你们跟我一起下水?唔?
and drag you in there with me, huh?
正想试试 -我最喜欢外强内柔的女孩了
You just try that. -I like girls that are rough and soft inside.
女孩 嫁给我吧
I’m gonna bury you, girl.
放了她 说真的 放开她,我们要走了
Let her go. Seriously, let her go. We’re out of here.
听说你要参加冲浪名人赛?
So, what’s this I hear about you surfing the Pipe Masters?
那是冲浪比赛
It’s a surfing contest,
不是溺水比赛
not a drowning contest.
嘿,别再骚扰她了,她会成功的
Hey, why don’t you stop hassling my girl? She’s gonna dominate.
我正等着瞧啊,我不介意能掌握海浪的女孩
Let’s see it. I don’t mind girls that can charge Pipe.
小女孩认为她能掌握海浪,真是酷啊 她真的行吗?
Chick thinks she can charge Pipe. That’s cool. You think she can surf it for real?
你真的以为你行吗?
What, you think you can surf it for real?
德鲁 从现在起,什么我都能做,唔?
Well, I dated you, Drew. I guess I can do anything, huh?
等着瞧 我去跟我的男伴们会合了,你们要的浪 我们都会将之阻断
Let’s see it. I’ll get my boys out there. We’ll block every single wave you want.
不论浪多大都一样 让我们走着瞧吧
No matter how big it is, we want you on it. Let’s see what’s gonna happen.
来啊
Let’s do it.
别光说不练 做来瞧瞧
Don’t talk bubbles to me. Let’s see it.
7:45 在浴室会合? -哦!
So, meet us at the shower at 7:45? -Okay.
尽量别滑出去太远 -哦
And stay on the inside. -Okay.
小心点 潘 -好啦
Be careful, Pen. -All right.
喔 看起来好像连礁石都要碎了
Looks like the reef’s breaking down.
喔,他被浪打倒了
Ooh, he got shut down.
喔! -浪头真猛 真可怕
Ooh! -It’s heavy out there.
浪太大了
It’s fierce.
喔!喔,他撞到礁石了
He hit the reef.
会受伤的
That’s gotta hurt.
我们还是从沙洲这边开始好了
I think we should start at the sandbar and work our way over.
我同意
I won’t argue with that.
酷夏好难受
& Now we all know summertime is a bummer with no duckets &
生活多奔波
& Honeys want money Exposed like their tummy is &
忙里来偷闲
& The one time you can just sit right there &
日子总要过
& No way you can’t feel it &
世人需振作
& They’re coming up skimpy with the coverup &
笑语加欢歌♥
& I got a long joint for ya MBug cover song &
天热阳光好
& Do what summer does and Shine &
景美天亦高
& Bright like the view of the sky inside the pipeline &
酷夏烦恼多
& It’s a cruel, cruel summer, It’s a cruel &
快快离开我
& Leaving me here on my own &
酷夏烦恼多
& It’s a cruel, cruel summer, It’s a cruel &

Whoo!
现在消失了
& Now you’ve gone &
沙滩捡到宝
& So we’re walking across the beach Bumpin’MBug tunes &
简直乐坏她
& when we spot three lovely jewels, sweet ladies having a bad day &

Whoo!
当着我的面 拼命将我夸
& They looked at me with sad faces & & Every day they’d say to me &
路面似烤炉
& Hot summer streets and the pavements are burning &
热浪围着我
& I sit around &
夏天有欢乐 烦恼也多多
& I said you got to be kidding baby & & summer is the joint whatcha thinking &
我想笑一笑 空气似火烧
& Trying to smile, but the air is so heavy and dry &
我想骂一骂 力气也没有
& I don’t give a f-Need a new rush &
来点新创意
& Let me get a hold and slap back with the new stuff &
我们来K歌♥
& Strange voices are saying Strange voices &
随便怎么唱 不论唱什么
& what did they say Things I can’t understand what did I say &
唱到坏运消
& Tough luck It’s too close for comfort &
唱到热浪走
& This heat has got right out of hand &
一起冲浪吧 日子更好过
& So the Bleste grabbed ’em dragged ’em to the sea splashed ’em in &
酷夏烦恼多
& And that’s it & & It’s a cruel, cruel summer &

Whoo!
现在消失了
& Now you’ve gone &
我想要有艘船能环岛
I want to get a boat so we can, like, go around the island
找到一些秘密点
and get some killer secret spots.
保证一定有很多 -喔,天啊 我知道
Guaranteed, there’s so many. -God, I know. I know.
嘿!你们躲在沙洲这干嘛?
Hey! What’s this horseshit on-the-sandbar crap?
在沙洲这里冲浪 是不可能赢得名人赛的
You’re not gonna win the Masters surfing the sandbar.
在海边时还夸口说“德鲁 从现在起,我什么都能做”
Talking all this crap on the beach, like, “I dated you, Drew. I can do anything.”
这哪算是浪啊 真的浪在那里
This isn’t Pipe. Pipe’s over there.
走吧 真的浪在那里,男孩们会在前面替你们挡的
Let’s go! Pipe’s over there. The boys are gonna block for you.
走吧 好啊 快
Let’s do this. Let’s go. Come on.
呜! 吔!
Whoo! Yeah!
兄弟们 走吧
Let’s go, man.
坐而言不如起而行
Actions speak louder than words.
这景象好熟悉 -什么,我的一部分要离开了?
Now, that’s the view I remember. -What, the one of me leaving?
这也是我的最爱
It’s my favorite, too.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!