除了你自己 别人不会碰的
Nobody touches you except you.
我能不能带客人去赴晚宴?
Can I bring a guest to dinner?
如果你被邀请到别人家里 或者参加派对
If you have been invited to a home or to a party-
是的
Yes.
在事先同主人打过招呼的情况下
Uh, it is acceptable to bring a guest…
– 是允许带客人的 – 好的
– if you ask your host in advance. – Yes.
史东维·杰克逊和罗伯特·E·李:都是19世纪美国♥军♥官
关于史东维·杰克逊和罗伯特·E·李
Well, StonewallJackson, Robert E. Lee.
哦 等一下 我的朋友来了
Oh, wait. It is my friend.
– 哈罗 – 嗨 我找波拉特
– Hello? – Hi. I’m looking for Borat.
– 我就是 – 噢 嗨 亲爱的
– Yes, is me. Yeah. – Oh, hi, honey.
– 我是卢内尔 – 嗨 你好
– I’m Luenell. – Oh, hello.
– 嗨 – 很高兴见到你
– Hi. – Nice to meet you.
– 这位是我朋友卢内尔 – 嗨
– This my friend Luenell. – Hi.
哦 好的 呃…
Oh, okay. Um-
嗯 你们正在吃晚饭啊
LUENELL. Mm, mm. Y’all having a dinner party.
刚才是的 但现在的话…
Well, we were. L-I don’t know exactly what all that we’re doing.
现在已经非常非常晚了
It is getting very, very late.
对不起 我必须回家了
You’ll have to excuse me. I’m gonna have to go home.
– 好 很好 – 现在真的非常晚了
– Okay. Very nice. – It’s getting very, very late.
该是…你知道的…
And it’s- it’s time that the, uh, you know…
– 结束我们晚宴的时候了 – 哦
– that we were ending our dinner party. – LUENELL. Oh.
– 我很抱歉… – 但她能来吃点甜品吗?
– I apologi… – But can she come for desserts?
当然不行 你也不行
Absolutely not, and neither can you.
警长马上就要来了 他们正在来这里的路上
MAN. The sheriff is on his way. The police are coming now.
– 希望如此 谢谢 – 我已经打电♥话♥叫了警♥察♥
– I hope so. Thank you. – I’ve already called the police.
为什么要叫警♥察♥? 那个残疾人逃跑了?
Why you call police? Have the retard escaped?
我想说真的很抱歉
I want say I very sorry…
他们刚才是那么地对你
how they treat you in this house.
谢谢
Thank you.
我在想…
I was thinking maybe I’djust…
晚上干脆不干活了…
take the night off and-
为什么我们不出去找点乐子呢?
Why don’t we just go out and have some fun?
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think about that?
你要和我们一起来吗?
去你的!
– 嗨 我叫波拉特 – 你好
– Hi. My name Borat. – How you doing?
– 这是我朋友卢内尔 – 嗨 卢内尔
– This my friend Luenell. – Hi, Luenell.
– 她是个妓♥女♥ – 噢!
– She is a prostitute. – Oh!
你刚才在牛背上太搞笑了
You were funny on those bulls.
差点让每个人都看到你的内♥裤♥
Everybody almost see your underpants.
我第一次骑那玩意
I never rode a bull before.
呃 你想进来坐坐吗?
Well, you want to-you want to come in for a little while?
我非常想…
I would like very much…
但我爱上了一个马利布的女人 (马利布:加州城市)
but I in love with a woman in Malibu.
如果我这样做 对她不太好…
It would not be nice to her for me to-
好吧 如果你再来这里的话
Okay, well, if you’re ever in town again…
记得来找我
this way, you know, look me up.
如果我再来这里的话 卢内尔…
If I ever in town again, Luenell…
我非常愿意付钱和你做♥爱♥
I would very much like to pay you for sex.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 卢内尔
Good night, Luenells.
晚安 波拉特
Good night, Borat.
你叫对了我的名字 波拉特
You say my name right. Borat.
不像其他人叫波拉科 比利或者鲍勃
People say Borak or Billy or Bob.
再见
Bye.
“帕梅拉是个很简单的女孩”
“Pamela is a fairly simple girl.
“她在最近的采访中解释说…”
“She recently explained…
“我的生活方式中没有太多的逻辑”
“There’s not a whole lot of logic…in the way I live my life.”
“很多事都是靠本能反应”
I am very spontaneous.”‘
我也做什么都发自本能
I’m very spontaneous too.
我需要送一样礼物给帕梅拉
I needed a gift to give to Pamela…
好让她允许我进入她的阴♥道♥
so that she would grant me entry into her vagine.
因此我劝服了阿扎马特…
Therefore, I convinced Azamat…
让我在一个美国商店里做采访 (达拉斯 得克萨斯)
to let me fiilm a report in an American store.
别花超过3美元 我们资金已经很紧张了
“古董:南北战争纪念品”
这就是你的商店?
Uh, this your shops?
对 这是我的古董店
Right. This is my antique shop.
为什么你有这么多带旗子的东西?
Why do you have so many things with a flag?
因为我们尊重自己的文化遗产
MAN. We’re honoring our heritage.
这里有什么? 这个是什么?
And what, uh, in here? What is this?
这有很多收藏品
These are a number of collectibles.
这是一个灯 你可以摆在家里
I mean, this is a-this is a lamp that, you know, you would use in your home.
这是一个中国景泰蓝钟
This is a Chinese cloisonne bell.
这是一只装饰用的小鸭子
And this is a-just a, uh-a little decorative duck.
你怎么认为 呃 你知道 当它们…
And do you think, um, you know, when they-
对不起 等等
I’m sorry. Wait. Wait.
– 过来帮忙 – 不用了 没问题
– MAN. We need help, baby. – No, it’s okay.
对不起
I sorry.
对不起 全部由我负责
Sorry. I will, uh, repair all of this.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我朋友会做一种胶水
My friend, he can make glue.
我不认为你能把这些东西都粘回去.
I don’t think you’re gonna be able to glue that stuff back.
你得赔钱了
I think you’re gonna have to pay for it.
好吧 如果未来我有块电子表 我会给你的
Okay, I have digital watch from future. I will give you.
比所有这些加起来都值钱
Is worth more than all of this.
你打碎了425块钱的东西
You broke $425 worth of stuff.
160, 170, 180.
这不够
That’s not enough.
你要毛吗? 这个非常好…
Do you want hair? This is very good-
不 我才不要什么见鬼的毛
No, I don’t want any damn hair.
这是哈萨克斯坦最好的毛 看看质量多好
This is the best hair in Kazakhstan. Feel the quality.
– 我不想要你那该死的毛 – 这些是阴毛哦
– I don’t want your damn hair. We don’t… – This hair from pubis.
下次来的时候我可以帮你带2000袋
I can get you, uh, 2,000 bags by next Friday.
我们国家的人不用这种东西
We don’t use that stuff in this country.
– 你把阴毛给他们了? – 是的
再给我20元 就行了
Just give me another 20. That’s good enough.
– 我只是不小心 – 你又搞砸了
我没看到旁边的架子
– 然后我滑倒了 就这样 – 只有白♥痴♥才会干这种事
(如果不是我告诉你 你会相信这种事?)
Would you have believed this if I had told you?
– 好了 快走 快走! – 好吗?
– All right, go! Go! Go! – Okay?
你毁了我们的纪录片 现在又害我们几乎破产
那就打电♥话♥给部里 再多要点钱
什么?如果我那么做 他们会杀了我们的
加州最好像你说的一样好 要不然我们死定了
你这混♥蛋♥!
你发什么神经?
你竟敢对着帕梅拉自♥慰♥?
我对谁自♥慰♥你管得着吗?
当然 她是我爱的女人…
就是为了她我才要去加州!
什么?你骗了我!
你想把我骗去加利福尼亚!
吃我的屁♥眼♥吧!
噢 天啊!
Oh! Holy sheeze. Ow.
(贷款经纪人年度酒会)
我们今晚请到一位特别嘉宾…露丝·费纳
We have a special guest here this evening. Uh, Ruth Feiner is here.
你们在干什么?快给我停下!
What are you doing? Come on. Cut it out!
– 把他们带出去! – 快他妈给我滚出去!
– Just walk ’em out. – Get the fuck out of here!
呃 有个坏消息
So, um, bad news.
阿扎马特 已经…呃 离开了
Azamat have, uh, leave.
当我醒来时 他已经不见了…
I wake up, he disappear…
他带走了乌克桑娜…
and he take… Oksana…
我的熊 我们的熊
my bear-our bear.
他还拿走了所有的钱
And he also decide to take all money…
以及我的护照
and also my passport.
呃…
And, um…
他只给我留下了…
he leave me…
这个包…
only this bag…
里面有只母鸡…
with a hen…
还有 呃…
and, uh…
一张回哈萨克斯坦的机票
ticket to Kazakhstan…
但是没有护照
but no passport.
但至少他 呃…
But at least he’s, uh…
还有点人性 给我留下了这个…
man enough to leave me, uh…
我的美人…
my beautiful…
呃 从昨晚开始我就一直在清理上面的污渍
uh, which I, uh, have cleaned since last night.
而且我决定…
And, uh, I have decide…
要继续制♥作♥这部纪录片
to continue making documentary.
即使没有阿扎马特也一样
Make it without Azamat.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!