理疗只是一个开始
Physical therapy is just the beginning.
你们还要请人护理 对家居设施进行改造
We’re talking nursing care, modifications to your home,
进行职业疗法 购买♥♥医疗仪器
occupational therapy, medical equipment.
费用可能高达几十万美金
It could run into the hundreds of thousands of dollars.
那又怎样
So what?
你要我们在汉克的医护选择上妥协吗
We’re just supposed to compromise on his care?
如果不遵照保险公♥司♥的规定就医
Well, if you don’t follow the insurance company’s procedures,
你们可能永远都拿不到赔偿
they may never pay you back.
我见过病人和家属徒劳等待赔偿金
I’ve seen patients and their families go bankrupt,
直到破产
waiting to be reimbursed.
你知道的最好的理疗师叫什么
Who is the best physical therapist that you know?
我可以为你引荐几位
I can give you some names.
但他们不太可能在健康计划中
But they’re not likely to be on your plan.
让健康计划见鬼去吧
To hell with the plan.
他来了
Yeah, there he is.
你终于来了 我没等你先开始了
Finally. I went ahead and started without you.
姑娘们 这位是杰西君 给他来个全套
Ladies, this is Jesse-san. He’s in for the full treatment.
把鞋脱了 躺下 去去角质
Kick off your shoes. Lay back. Exfoliate.
以后再说吧
Maybe later.
大♥师♥人呢
So, where’s the maestro?
在外面停车吗
Was he out parking the mini-van?
怎么 我是他的跟屁虫吗
What do I look like, his shadow?
谁管他在哪儿呢
Who cares where he’s at?
叫我来干什么
What am I doing here?
我本来想叫你俩一起来决定的
Well, I was going to have you two flip a coin,
既然大天才不肯赏脸
but since the genius can’t be bothered,
你就走运了
today’s your lucky day.
四下看看 小子 都是你的了
Look around, kiddo. It’s all yours.
什么 这店吗
What? This?
没错 你现在是这家店的主人了
Yeah. You are now the owner of this fine establishment.
不要钱吗
For free?
不要钱 女士们快捂上耳朵
Free? Ladies, cover your ears.
不 哪能不要钱
No, not free.
听我说 这是一家信誉良好
Look, hey, this is a squeaky-clean,
盈利甚丰 至少是有潜力的
highly profitable– at least potentially…
的本地机构
local institution,
很被商会以及商改局看好
looked upon with favor by the Chamber of Commerce. Better Business Bureau.
只要你31.2万 比抢还合算
At $312,000, it’s a steal.
31.2万
312,000?
还没明白吗
Don’t you get it?
外面看 这是一家美甲沙龙
On the outside, it’s a nail salon, right?
里面看 就是你小子的洗钱圣地
On the inside, it’s the best money laundry a growing boy could ask for.
等等 别走
Wait, wait.
等等
Wait.
女士们 谢谢 干得不错
Ladies, thank you. Thank you. Good job.
回来说话
Come back here.
坐下 回来
Sit. Come on.
容我解释一下
Humor me here for a second.
你明白你的钱是需要洗的 对吧
Now, you know you need to launder your money, right?
你明白个中原理的吧
Do you understand the basics of it?
我帮你安排 弄个幌子 洗钱之类
Placement, layering, integration?
我不会买♥♥什么美甲沙龙 算了吧
I ain’t buying no damn nail salon, so just forget it.
所以你想蹲号♥子是吗
You want to stay out of jail, don’t you?
你不想留着那些钱并逍遥快活吗
You want to keep your money and your freedom.
送你几个字
Because I got three little letters for you.
美国国税局[Internal Revenue Service]
IRS.
如果他们能逮到卡蓬[美国黑♥手♥党♥老大] 就能抓到你
If they can get Capone, they can get you.
看好了 假设这是你
Hey, look. Here’s you, right?
粉红的 平克曼 对吧
Pink, Pinkman. Get it?
这是你的钱
Okay, here’s your cash.
你在城外 在派对狂欢
You’re out on the town. You’re partying hearty.
跟辣妹们打得火热
You’re knocking boots with the chickie babes.
看谁来了 税务局的
Oh, who’s this? It’s the tax man.
他注视着你
And he’s looking at you.
他看到了什么
What does he see?
他看到一个年轻人 住着豪♥宅♥
He sees a young fellow with a big, fancy house,
钱财万贯 却没工作
unlimited cash supply, and no job.
他会从中得出什么结论
Now what is the conclusion the tax man makes?
我是个毒贩子
I’m a drug dealer.

Wrong.
错得离谱
Million times worse.
结论是 你逃税漏税
You’re a tax cheat.
他们会怎么做 拿走每分钱
What do they do? They take every penny,
而你因为逃税去坐牢
and you go in the can for felony tax evasion.
知道错在哪吗
Ouch. What was your mistake?
错在你没洗钱
You didn’t launder your money.
现在 把钱交给我
Now, you give me your money.
此为安排部署
That’s called placement.
把那个小罐子递给我
Hand me that little thing bin.
假设这是美甲店
This is the nail salon, right?
我用你的赃款
I take your dirty money
用作美甲店运营的合法流动资金
and I slip it into the salon’s nice, clean cash flow.
此为掩人耳目
That’s called layering.
最后一着 洗钱完毕
Final step, integration.
美甲店的收入就流进老板的口袋
The revenues from the salon go to the owner.
也就是你 你那肮脏的毒品交易赃款
That’s you. Your filthy drug money has been transformed
就变的合法了 还是税后所得
into nice, clean, taxable income,
通过理性投资 你的”事业”将蒸蒸日上
brought to you by a savvy investment in a thriving business.
所以你想要我买♥♥下这地方来交税
So you want me to buy this place so I can pay taxes.
我可是个罪犯
I’m a criminal, yo.
没错 可如果你想犯罪而不被逮
Yeah, and if you want to stay a criminal and not become, say, a convict,
那你得成熟点听取你律师的建议
then maybe you should grow up and listen to your lawyer.
是啊 这样你就能拿到那5%的钱了
Right, so you can get your 5%.
不 是17%
No, that’s 17%.
我记得你说的是5
I heard you say 5.
当着我面说的
You said it right in front of me.
没错 不过是对你搭档说的
Yeah. That was for your partner.
资历较深者有优♥惠♥
It’s privileges of seniority and all.
但你 跟以前一样 17% 已经很便宜了
But for you, it’s the usual. 17%, and that’s a bargain.
怎么了 你… 听着…
Hey, what, you– Hey, listen to–
别这样 我在跟你谈你的将来
Come on, I’m talking to you about your future here.
要听从劝告呀
Listen to reason.
你连襟情况如何
How is your brother-in-law?
死不了
He’ll live.
很好 我很高兴
Good. I’m glad.
沃尔特 你看上去很困惑
Walter, you seem troubled.
有什么能为你效劳吗
How can I help you?
我来见你是想…
I asked to see you in order to…
澄清事实
clear the air.
有些事
There are some issues
可能会引起我们之间的误会
that could cause a misunderstanding between us,
最明智的做法就是 打开天窗说亮话
and I think it’s in our best interest to lay the cards on the table.
这样合作才是王道
That’s the best way to do business.
我的连襟
My brother-in-law,
在他遇袭前
moments before he was attacked–
有人打电♥话♥警告他
someone called to warn him.
我想那位仁兄应该也在保护着我吧
I believe that same person was protecting me.
那两个杀手 想要杀的人该是我吧
Those two men, the assassins– I believe I was their prime target,
出于某些原因 他们转移了目标
but that somehow they were steered away from me
去杀我的连襟
to my brother-in-law.
多亏了他 我才能活下来
Because of this intervention, I am alive.
而且我认为此仁兄的计划并不那么简单
And yet I think that this person was playing a much deeper game.
他打那通电♥话♥是希望双方交火
He made that phone call because he wanted a shootout,
而不是简单的暗♥杀♥
not a silent assassination.
一石二鸟 两败俱伤
In one stroke he bloodied both sides,
让墨美政♥府♥共同打击贩毒集团
set the American and Mexican governments against the cartel,
切断西南地区的冰♥毒♥供应
and cut off the supply of methamphetamine to the Southwest.
如果这人在国境的这边
If this man had his own source of product
有自己的产品生产渠道
on this side of the border…
那市场就全归他了
he would have the market to himself.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!