快进去
Get in there!
X射线营地
望远镜我是眼镜蛇1号♥ 打开南B区 完毕
Spyglass, this is cobra one. Open bravo South. Over.
8年以后
你这个贱♥人♥ 坏蛋
You bitches! You bad man!
你得照着他们脑袋开枪
You got to shoot them in the head!
你折磨我…我折磨你
You torture me… I torture you!
12小时轮流换岗
12-hour rotations.
每3分钟巡查一次 防止他们自杀
Suicide watch every 3 minutes.
不要让他们反复念叨 而降低了你们的警戒
Do not let that repetition lower your guard.
他们就是期待你们这样
That’s exactly what these guys are looking for.
你们得记住…
You got to remember…
这有些家伙 已经被关了8年了
some of these dudes have been locked up in here for eight years.
你们有些人 还在读中学的时候 他们就进来了
They’ve been in here before some of you were even in high school.
他们比你们还要更清楚程序
They know the procedure better than you do.
他们会考验你们 他们会胜过你们
They will test you, and they will best you.
不要犯错误…这里是战区
And make no mistake about it… this is a war zone.
在这里 他们虽然不用炸♥弹♥ 我们也不用F-16战机
Now, they ain’t using roadside bombs, and we’re not using F-16s.
但这仍然是战区
This is still a war zone.
你们有些人可能认为 来这就是阻止他们逃跑的
Now… Some of you might think you’re here to prevent them from leaving.
其实不是的
You’re not.
这个任务 墙壁已经帮我们做了
The walls do that for us.
你们来这是阻止他们死去
You are here to prevent them from dying.

Yes?
我们多久转移一次囚犯
Uh, how often do we move the prisoners?
-是”拘留犯” -什么
-Detainees. -What?
你要把他们叫做”拘留犯” 你不能叫他们”囚犯”
You will refer to them as “detainees.” You will not call them “prisoners.”
你们都明白了吗
You all got that?
没有例外 都叫”拘留犯”
No exceptions. De-tai-nees.
我们为什么不能叫他们囚犯
Why can’t we call them prisoners?
囚犯是从属于日内瓦公约的…但拘留犯就不是
Prisoners are subject to the Geneva convention… detainees are not.
休闲区在那下面
Rec yard is right down there.
淋浴室在那旁边
Showers are right beside ’em.
除非他们要看医生 要转移…否则就别出去
Unless they’re going to medical, being transferred… that’s it.
那就是他们的世界
That’s their world.
门关了吗
Is that door shut?
很好
Good.
这里是你们的世界
This… this is your world.
这里没有”拘留犯”
No detainees back here.
在你们的右手边 是武器库
On your right, gun Sally.
记住 巡逻时 你们唯一的武器就是无线电
Remember, on the walk, the only weapon you have is your radio.
不要害怕用它
Don’t be afraid to use it.
这里 这是我们的安全指挥部 或者说是监测中心
Over here, this is our security command or observation…
在这里 整个区我们都可以看到 听到
our eyes and ears on the whole block.
所以 如果你们发现自己遇到不配合的”拘留犯”
So if you find yourself going up against an uncooperative detainee,
要记住 大家都在看着你的
remember you’re being watched.
最后一件重要的事 就是食堂
Last but not least, the mess hall.
跟大多数地方一样
Like most places on earth,
炸鸡柳是这里最好吃的东西
the chicken fingers are the only thing worth eating.
说难吃都不行
Hard to fuck those up.
别再跟我说什么可乐没有味道 因为我早就知道了
And don’t bother telling me the coke’s flat ’cause I already fucking know.
回音1号♥ 眼镜蛇1号♥ 查理·布朗森 我再说一遍
Echo one, cobra one, Charlie Bronson. I’ll say again.
-等一下 当地人有点不耐烦 -完毕
-Hold on… the natives is getting restless. -Over.
回音1号♥收到
Roger, echo one.
查理·布朗森回音1号♥
Charlie Bronson, echo one.
奥斯卡·迈克完毕
Oscar Mike, over.
“查理·布朗森”是我们
“Charlie Bronson’s” our brevity code
“突击队”的通讯简码
for an Irf… that’s initial reaction force.
是一个4人团队 专门用来解决巡逻时遇到的突发♥情♥况
It’s a four-man team called in when shit hits the fan on the walk.
谁想先来试试
Anybody feel like getting their feet wet?
听着 你只要注意他的右手就好了 知道吗
Listen. All you need to worry about is his right hand, okay?
我们每个人 负责一部分
Each of us takes one.
腿…腿…手…头
Leg, leg, arm, head.
别的都不用担心
Don’t worry about nothing else.
你只要盯着他的右手
You just keep your eye on his right hand,
然后取得控制即可 明白吗
and you gain control of it… got it?
明白
Roger.
还有 跟在我后面
And stay behind me.
他剩下部位由我们来控制
Let us get the rest of him under control.
等一下
Hold up. Hold up.
-这里不能有名字 -嗯
-No names on the block. -Yeah.
-好吗 -好
-Okay? -Yeah.
你可以跟他们说话
You can talk to ’em,
但是别让这些家伙 知道你任何信息
but do not let these guys know anything about you.
别让他们了解你的想法 你知道了吗
Do not let them get inside your head. You got it?

Yeah.
好了 拿上我们的盾牌 我们走
All right, grab our shields. Let’s go.
望远镜打开19号♥
Spyglass, pop 1-9.
跟紧点
Stay tight.
-跟紧点 知道吗 -好的
-Stay tight, all right? -We got this.
拘留犯退后
Detainee, get back!
快退后 拘留犯
Get back, detainee!
往后退
Get back!
把他抓住 走
Get him pinned up. Let’s go.

Go!
快点 列兵 快把手铐给我
Come on. Private, give me those cuffs!
该死的
Shit!
快坐下
Get your ass down!

Ohh!
混账东西
You piece of shit!
把他的手押到后面
Get his arm back!
按住他…坐下 混账
Get him on… Get down, you piece of shit!
抓住他另一只手
Get his other hand.
扶他起来
Get the fuck up.
出来…把他拉出来
Out of here… get him out of here.
就是这样…趴下
That’s it… get down.
好了 拉紧绳子 把他的手一定要绑结实了
All right, pull that strap down. You want his hand all the way secure.
用你们最大的力气 把他们绑紧 看下他的腰部
Make it as tight as you can. Check his waist.
看看他腰部的绳子 看看那边
Check the belt around his waist. Check that side.
我们要让他完全动不了
We don’t want this guy going anywhere on us.
把他推出去
Let’s roll him out.
欢迎来到关塔那摩
Welcome to gitmo.
对了 杰克逊 那些DVD给我拷好了吗
Oh, Jackson, did you copy those DVDs for me?
我哪有时间搞这些
And when exactly was I supposed to do that?
我老大 整天都看着我的呢
I mean, I had C.O. standing over my shoulder all day.
伙计 搞什么
Dude, what the fuck?
约翰逊 在催我还给他了
Johnson is, like, up my ass about getting it back.
快帮我拷一份吧
Copy that shit for me.
等下 你没有孩子吗 你怎么不…
Wait. Don’t you got kids, anyway? Why don’t you…
-就是没有啊 -该死的
-Yeah. -You ass.
怎么啦…我不能看黄♥片♥啦
So, what… I can’t watch porn?
难道你♥爸♥爸 没有一堆杂♥志♥什么的吗
Are you telling me your dad didn’t have a stack of nudie mags?
他肯定有什么瞒着你妈妈的
He’d to have something to put over your mom’s face.

Oh!
你真…
Oh, you’re so…
这话说的真 是够冷的
That’s cold. That’s cold as ice.
你还好吗
You all right?

Yeah.
我很好 谢谢
I’m good. Thanks.
突击队是什么样的
Yo, what was that Irf like?
很吵
Loud.
该死
Shit.
你是不是觉得 我搞不定
You didn’t think I could handle it?
没有 我没想这么说
No, that’s not what I’m trying to say.
我没想到你第一个想去
You know, I just didn’t think you’d want to.
我想说 我在这里待了这么久
I got to say, of all the companies I’ve rotated through here,
我从没见过 有人在第一天就愿意进去
I never had someone get their ticket punched on the first day.
赶紧庆幸没喝上”屎昧鸡尾酒”吧
Just be glad it wasn’t a shit cocktail.
“屎昧鸡尾酒”是什么
What’s a shit cocktail?
你觉得能是什么呢 里科
What the fuck do you think that is, Rico?
嘿 可♥儿♥ 发生什么事了
Hey, Cole, what happened?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章塞尔玛
下一篇文章坚不可摧
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!