为什么
For what?!
告诉天下人 你们是好人 我们是坏人吗
To show the world that you are good guy and we are bad guy?!
去你的
Fuck you!
你和美国人都是坏人
You and America are the bad guy!
-你们美国人才是真正的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ -安静点
-You American are the real terrorists! -Hey, keep it down!
我帮你查了你要的书 你知道吗
I looked for your book, you know?
你的《哈利波特》…图书馆里没有
YourHarry Potter book… it’s not in the library.
你在逗我玩吗
You’re fooling with me, huh?
没有
No.
那里真的没有
No, it’s really not there.
你确定没有吗
You’re sure it’s not there?

Huh?
你确定那里没有吗 因为这里
Are you sure the book is not there ’cause,
曾经有个警卫他跟我说
you know, once, one of these guards…
他在图书馆见过
he told me that he has seen it in the library.
你知道…他
You know… you know, he… he… he… he was…
一直跟我说”下星期带给你”
keep telling me each week that, “I will bring it next week.
“我下星期给你带”但是他从没给我带过
I will bring it next week, ” but he never bring it for me.
他可能在骗你吧 那里真的没有
He’s probably fucking with you. It’s not there.
对不起…老是问你要这些书
I’m sorry for… asking you too much about these books.
你知道…我等了 很长一段时间了
You know, it… it’s been a very long time that I have been waiting.
有时候 我觉得我都快疯了…
And sometimes, I think that it’s making me crazy…
真有点…
A little, you know?
不知道 在这里最后的结果会怎样
Not knowing how all these things are going to end.
我等得太久了
It’s been a long time that I’m waiting.
为了那本书
For the book?
是的
Yeah.
对 为了那本书
Yeah, for the book.
你明白我在说什么
You understand what I am saying?
我能想象到那是什么感觉
I can… I can imagine what it would be like.
是吗
Can you?
嗯 我试过
Mm. I…Try to.
那我也会试试的
Then…I will also try.
18个月后
嘿 361…
Hey, 3-6-1…
今天的香煎鸡排真不错…比平时的都要好
Chicken piccata is really good today… better than normal.
你要吃点吗
You want some?
真不想吃吗
Come on. No takers?
吃点吧
Come on, please?
现在已经5点了
Well, that makes this day five.
你们都知道接下来会怎样的
You all know what’s coming next.
你想取消早餐吗
You want to call it off?
那我就当你说”取消”了
I’ll take that as a “no.”
嗯 奶油核桃
Mmm. Butter pecan.
祝你有个好胃口
Bon appatit.
这样要弄多久啊
How long are we gonna keep doing this?
只要他们坚持得住
As long as they can.
立正
Attention on deck.
这家伙就是头目吗
That’s the ringleader?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
他这次想要什么
What’s he want this time?
我不知道 长官
Uh, I’m not sure, sir.
长官
Sir.

Yes?
我好像听到他说什么椭圆健身机
I think I heard him say something about an elliptical machine, sir.
你觉得 他们会给他一个吗
You think they’re gonna give him one?
为什么不给呢 那可比这省事儿多了
Why not? It would be easier than this.
嗯 但是必须在这里受很久的罪
Yeah, but it’d take forever to get down here.
有必要吗
Are you kidding me?
他们会听我们的
They’ll just take ours.
谁赢了
Who’s winning?
你们赢了
You guys… that’s who.
这我可不知道
I don’t know about that.
你现在有健身机了
You got your elliptical machine.
是啊
Yeah.
你会用吗
You gonna use it?
不用
No.
没有人会用它
No one will use it.
那你为什么还要它呢
Why’d you demand it?
不是我要的 是穆♥罕♥默♥德♥要的
I didn’t demand this… mahmoud did.
他为什么要呢
Why’d he demand it?
我不知道 你去问他吧
I don’t know. Go ask Mahmoud.
可能因为他是个混♥蛋♥
Maybe because he’s an asshole?
你今天踢了几个
So what’s the count today?
我今天只踢了12个
Oh. I’ve only gotten to 12 kicks today.
你知道我今天 听到什么了吗
Do you know what I hear today?
有人说萨比尔在A区…他们说他 上个星期
Well, someone says sabir in “A” block… they said he hit
踢了40个
40 last week.
-40个 -对 他们是这么说的
-40? -Yeah. That’s what they say.
我不知道 我也不是很确定
I don’t know. I’m not so sure ’cause, well,
因为没人亲眼看到
no one has seen this, you know…
只有警卫看到 但是那些警卫…是不会说的
only the guards, and those guards… they wouldn’t say.
你觉得 你可以超过40个吗
You think you can beat 40?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我还是觉得 是他瞎编的
I still think that he’s made this up, you know.
我告诉你…你踢40个 我就罩着你
I tell you what… you beat 40, I’ll vouch for you.
是吗
Yeah?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
2…3…4…5…
2…3…4…5…
6…7…8…
6…7…8…
你离40还远着呢
You’re a long way away from 40.
-刚刚多少个 -8个
-What was that? -8.
你确定
Are you sure?
-不是48个吗 -我确定
-Wasn’t that 48? -I’m sure.
-你看到我踢了48个 -我没看到
-You saw 48. -I didn’t.
拜托
I mean, come on.
那些家伙…他们不会相信你的
Those guys… they don’t believe you, anyway.
不骗你
Not gonna lie for you.
顺从的拘留犯可以去真的球场上玩
You know, compliant detainees get to play on a real field together?
嗯 他们很幸运
Uh-huh. They are lucky.
如果你听话的话 他们也会把你转过去的
If you stop acting up, they’ll transfer you.
-你知道的 对吧 -嗯
-You know that, right? -Mm-hmm.
但是你不在乎
And you don’t care?
是那些家伙不在乎金发美女
It’s those guys who don’t care, blondie.
他们什么都不在乎
You know, they don’t care about anything,
他们只想他们自己能活的简单点
just the things that make their life easier.
你们总是说”遵守这些规矩…
You guys always say, “follow these rules…
我们就会让你去看电视”
we will let you watch TV, ” huh?
但是如果我遵守了 那意味着什么
But if I follow your rules, what does it means?
意味着 我同意让你们给我们制定规则了 对吧
It means that I’m agreeing that you have the right to give me rules, huh?
但你们没权
Well, you don’t.
你们没这个权力给我制定规则
You don’t have the right to give me rules.
所以我…
So, me…
我绝对不会顺从你们的规则
I never agree to follow your rules…
永远不会
Never.
也许 你会觉碍我会很傻
You know, maybe you think I’m stupid for this.
不 你不傻
No, you’re not stupid.
不 我是说 也许你是对的 但是
No. I mean, maybe you’re right, but…
你绝对不傻
You’re definitely not stupid.
你上过大学
You went to university.
你在开我玩笑呢
You’re making fun of me, huh?
是啊 你在开我玩笑 你在笑我呢 对吧
Yeah, you’re making fun… you’re laughing at me, huh?
瞧瞧你呀 你在对我笑了
Come on. Look at you. You’re laughing at me, huh?
-什么意思 -没什么
-What’s that about? -Nothing.
他们不喜欢你跟我说话 对吧
They don’t like you talking to me, huh?
列兵
Private…
过来
Get over here.
他们也不喜欢你跟我说话 对吧
Neither do they, huh?
什么事班长
Yes, Corporal?
你刚在那边说什么呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!