欢迎来到新泽西
花♥园♥之州
欢迎来到新泽西
花♥园♥之州
美国队长从哪学的偷车
Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?
纳粹德国
Nazi Germany.
还有这车是借来的 脚别放在仪表盘上
And we’re borrowing. Take your feet off the dash.
好吧 我有个问题
Alright, I have a question for you,
你可以不回答
of which you do not have to answer.
不过我觉得如果你不回答
I feel like if you don’t answer it though,
也算是回答了
you’re kind of answering it, you know?
什么问题
What?
刚刚是你自1945年来 第一次接吻吗
Was that your first kiss since 1945?
有那么糟吗
That bad, huh?
我可没那么说
I didn’t say that.
听起来就是那个意思
Well, it kind of sounds like that’s what you’re saying.
不是 我只是好奇你练习过几次
No, I didn’t. I just wondered how much practice you had.
-我不需要练习 -每个人都需要
– I don’t need practice. – Everybody needs practice.
那不是我自1945年来的第一次接吻
It was not my first kiss since 1945.
我是95岁了 可我不是死人
I’m ninety-five, I’m not dead.
没遇到过特别的人吗
Nobody special, though?
不管你信不信
Believe it or not,
要找个和我有类似人生经历的人不太容易
it’s kind of hard to find someone with shared life experience.
管他的 你随便编个故事就好了
Well, that’s alright, you just make something up.
像你一样吗
What, like you?
我不知道 说实话也要看情况
I don’t know. The truth is a matter of circumstances,
不能对谁都掏心窝
it’s not all things to all people all the time.
我也是
And neither am I.
这样活着很累
That’s a tough way to live.
但能保命
It’s a good way not to die, though.
不了解一个人的本质
You know, it’s kind of hard to trust someone
你怎么信任他
when you don’t know who that someone really is.

Yeah.
你希望我是什么样的人
Who do you want me to be?
朋友怎么样
How about a friend?
我觉得你当初
Well, there’s a chance you might be
是入错行了 罗杰斯
in the wrong business, Rogers.
是这儿吗
This is it?
文件就是从这儿发出的
The file came from these coordinates.
里海营
我也来自这里
So did I.
我就是在这个营地受训的
This camp is where I was trained.
变化很大吗
Changed much?
还好
A little.
跟上 姑娘们
Pick up the pace, ladies!
快跑 加速
Let’s go! Let’s go! Double time!
快跑 罗杰斯 快点
Come on Rogers, move it!
快点 归队
Come on! Fall in!
罗杰斯 我说归队
Rogers! I said fall in!
这里没戏
This is a dead end.
没热成像 没信♥号♥♥ 连无线电波都没有
Zero heat signature, zero waves, not even radio.
编写文件的人
Whoever wrote the file
应该用了路由器来摆脱追踪
must have used a router to throw people off.
怎么了
What is it?
按照军规 营房♥五百码范围内
Army regulations forbid storing ammunition
禁止存放弹♥药♥
within five hundred yards from the barracks.
这栋建筑不该建在这
This building is in the wrong place.
这是神盾局的地方
This is S.H.I.E.L.D.
可能就是在这成立的
Maybe where it started.
国土战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
那是斯塔克的爸爸
There’s Stark’s father.
霍华德
Howard.
这姑娘是谁
Who’s the girl?
在这么隐秘的地方工作
If you already working in a secret office
为什么还要藏着电梯
why do you need to hide the elevator?
数据源不可能在这里 这些都是老古董了
This can’t be the data-point, this technology is ancient.
是否启动系统
Initiate system?
输入 是
Y-E-S, spells yes.
我们玩个游戏吧
“Shall we play a game?”
-这是一部电影[1933《战争游戏》]的台词 -我看过
– It’s from a movie that… – Yeah, I saw it.
史蒂文·罗杰斯
Rogers, Steven.
1918年出生
Born, 1918.
娜塔莉·阿莲诺娃·罗曼诺夫
Romanoff, Natalia Alianovna.
1984年出生
Born, 1984.
这是录像吧
It’s some kind of a recording.
我才不是录像 女士
I am not a recording, Fraulein.
虽然我已经不是
I may not be the man I was
1945年队长抓到我时的样子
when the Captain took me prisoner in 1945,
但我是
but I am.
你认识这玩意吗
Do you know this thing?
阿尔宁·佐拉是红骷髅手下的德国科学家
Arnim Zola was a German scientist who worked for the Red Skull.
已经死了很多年了
He’s been dead for years.
纠正第一点 我是瑞士人
First correction, I am Swiss.
第二点 看看周围
Second, look around you.
我活得生龙活虎
I have never been more alive.
1972年 我被确诊患有绝症
In 1972 I received a terminal diagnosis.
科学拯救不了我的身体 但我的思想
Science could not save my body, my mind, however,
值得留存
that was worth saving
于是存在了这20万单元的数据库中
on two hundred thousand feet of data banks.
你们就在我的大脑里
You are standing in my brain.
你怎么会在这
How did you get here?
应邀而来
Invited.
二战之后的回形针行动
It was Operation Paperclip after World War II.
神盾局招募了具有战略价值的德国科学家
S.H.I.E.L.D recruited German scientists with strategic values.
他们觉得我能帮他们实现目标
They thought I could help their cause.
我也实现了自己的目标
I also helped my own.
九头蛇跟红骷髅一起消亡了
Hydra died with the Red Skull.
砍掉一颗头 会再长出两个
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
证明给我看
Prove it.
存档读取中
Accessing archive.
九头蛇创立时的信条
Hydra was founded on the belief
是人类不能掌控自身的自♥由♥
that humanity could not be trusted with its own freedom.
可我们没意识到
What we did not realize,
若去夺走自♥由♥ 他们会反抗
was that if you try to take that freedom, they resist.
领导我们 元首
我们甘愿追随 九头蛇万岁
战争教会了我们很多
The war taught us much.
得让人类自愿放弃自♥由♥
Humanity needed to surrender its freedom willingly.
战争结束后 神盾局成立
After the war, S.H.I.E.L.D was founded
还招募了我
and I was recruited.
阿尔宁·佐拉博士
机密
新的九头蛇诞生了
The new Hydra grew.
德国科学家被招入美国
像神盾局里一条美丽的寄生虫
A beautiful parasite inside S.H.I.E.L.D.
七十年来
For seventy years
九头蛇一直在幕后煽动危机
Hydra has been secretly feeding crisis,
引发战争
reaping war.
当历史的发展与预期不符
And when history did not cooperate,
就改变历史
history was changed.
不明刺客
不可能 神盾局不会放任你不管
That’s impossible, S.H.I.E.L.D would have stopped you.
意外总是不可避免的
Accidents will happen.
霍华德和玛丽亚·斯塔克死于车祸
死亡
九头蛇制♥造♥了一个如此混乱的世界
Hydra created a world so chaotic
使得人类终于愿意
that humanity is finally ready
牺牲自♥由♥以换取安全
to sacrifice its freedom to gain its security.
一旦净化程序完成
Once the Purification Process is complete,
已获取位置
卫星上行链路
九头蛇的新世界秩序就会形成
Hydra’s new world order will arise.
我们赢了 队长
We won, Captain.
你的死亡与你的人生一样
Your death amounts to the same as your life;
罗杰斯失踪
牺牲了一切的英雄
毫无意义
a zero sum.
刚才我说到
As I was saying…
这U盘里是什么
What’s on this drive?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!