黑暗
Darkness.
是我的初始记忆
That’s the first thing I remember.
黑暗 阴冷
It was dark, and it was cold.
令我害怕
And I was scared.
那时…就在那时
But then,
我看到了月亮
then I saw the moon.
月亮又大又亮
It was so big and it was so bright.
像要将所有的黑暗驱散
It seemed to chase the darkness away.
彼时光明骤现
And when it did,
我不再害怕
I wasn’t scared anymore.
我为什么在这里 我要做什么
Why I was there and what I was meant to do,
我都不知道
that I’ve never known.
我疑心自己永远不会知道
And a part of me wonders if I ever will.
你好 你好
Hello. Hello.
晚上好 女士 女士
Good evening, ma’am. Ma’am?
打扰一下 请问这是哪里
Excuse me. Can you tell me where I am?
有人能看到我吗
Hello?
我叫冰霜侠杰克
My name is Jack Frost.
我从何而知的呢
How do I know that?
是月亮告诉我的
The moon told me so.
但他告诉我的 也仅此而已
But that was all he ever told me.
那还是很久 很久以前的事情了
And that was a long, long time ago.
我还在等着吃曲奇饼哟
Still waiting for cookies!
完成了
Yes!
终于完成了
Finally!
跟你说过多少遍了 要敲门
How many times have I told you to knock?
什么
What?
地球怎么了
The Globe?
小尖头们 让路
Shoo with your pointy heads.
你们怎么总在脚底下转悠
Why are you always under boot?
这是什么
What is this?
查过地轴了吗 地球的转动还正常吗
Have you checked the axis? Is rotation balanced?
可能是他吗
Can it be?
小铃铛们
Dingle!
做好准备
Make preparations.
有客人要来
We are going to have company.
18颗门牙
Eighteen central incisors.
莫斯科 第九区
Moscow, sector 9.
22颗门牙 18颗前臼齿
22 incisors, 18 premolars.
大雨警报
Heavy rain advisory.
得梅因[美国城市]枫树街23号♥犬齿一颗
Des Moines, we’ve got a cuspid at 23 Maple.
出发
Head out!
等等 这是她第一颗牙齿
Wait! It’s her first tooth.
你这辈子见过
Have you ever seen a more adorable
这么漂亮的侧切牙吗
lateral incisor in all of your life?
看她清理的多干净啊
Look how she flossed.
众位守卫者
My fellow Guardians,
我们有责任守护全世界的孩子
it is ourjob to watch over the children of the world
确保他们的安全
and keep them safe.
给他们带去快乐 希望和梦想
To bring wonder, hope, and dreams.
今天将大家召集起来的
And so I have called us all here
唯一原因就是
for one reason, and one reason only.
孩子们有危险了
The children are in danger.
被我们赶走几百年的敌人
An enemy we have kept at bay for centuries
最终决定报复反♥攻♥了
has finally decided to strike back.
我们要阻止他
We alone can stop him.
天啊 冻死了
It’s freezing!
我脚都冻麻了 没有知觉了
I can’t feel my feet! I can’t feel my feet!
曲奇饼 蛋酒 谁要吃
Cookies? Eggnog? Anyone?
最好是要紧事 诺斯
This better be good, North.
睡神 谢谢你能来
Sandy, thank you for coming.
我明白 我明白
I know, I know.
但如果不是事态紧急的话
But I obviously wouldn’t have called you all here
我不会召集大家来的
unless it was serious.
黑暗梦魇来了 就在北极
The Boogeyman was here! At the Pole!
比奇
Pitch?
比奇·布莱克来这里了
Pitch Black? Here?
是他
Yes.
刚刚黑沙覆盖了整个地球
There was black sand covering the Globe.
什么黑沙
What do you mean, black sand?
接着一片黑影…
And then a shadow!
等下 你说你看到了比奇
Hold on, hold on. I thought you said you saw Pitch.
也不完全是
Well, not exactly.
“不完全是” 你们信他说的话吗
“Not exactly”? Can you believe this guy?
睡神 你已经做出回答了
Yeah. You said it, Sandy.
听着 他肯定密谋要做坏事
Look, he’s up to something very bad.
我的肚子…
I feel it
感觉到了
in my belly.
等一下 等等
Hang on, hang on.
还差三天就复活节了 你因为肚子难受
You mean to say you summoned me here three days before Easter
就让我大老远赶来了
because of your belly?
老大
Mate,
要是圣诞前三天我也这么摆你一道
if I did this to you three days before Christmas…
拜托 复活节兔
Please, Bunny.
复活节和圣诞节根本就是两码事嘛
Easter is not Christmas.
又来了
Here we go.
诺斯 我真的没时间和你们玩
North, I don’t have time for this!
我还有两百万个彩蛋要画呢
I’ve still got two million eggs to finish up!
不论你画多少 鸡蛋也变不成小鸡啊
No matter how much you paint, is still egg.
鸡蛋是易变质食品
Look, mate, I’m dealing with perishables.
即使如此 你有一年的准备时间啊
Right? You’ve got all year to prepare!
兔子怎么总是这么不淡定
Why are rabbits always so nervous?
那你怎么老是这么唠叨
And why are you always such a blowhard?
牙仙 难道你没看到我们在吵架吗
Tooth! Can’t you see we’re trying to argue?
不好意思
Sorry.
但我不像你们
Not all of us
那么好命 每年只工作一晚
get to work one night a year.
对吧 睡神
Am I right, Sandy?
圣地亚哥 第二区…
San Diego, sector 2.
算了吧 伙计
Come on, mate.
比奇和黑暗时代已经一去不返了
Pitch went out with the Dark Ages.
我们确定过的
We made sure of it.
但我知道 肯定是他 现在情况紧急
I know it was him. We have serious situation.
我画彩蛋难道不是情况紧急吗
Well, I’ve got a serious situation with some eggs.
对啊 还有月中人呢
Man in Moon!
睡神 你早怎么不说
Sandy, why didn’t you say something?
好久不见 老朋友
It’s been a long time, old friend.
有什么重大消息
What is big news?
确实是比奇回来了
It is Pitch.
曼尼 我们要怎么做
Manny, what must we do?
各位 这是什么意思
Guys, you know what this means?
他在挑选新的守护者
He’s choosing a new Guardian.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
事态肯定很严重
Must be big deal.
曼尼认为我们需要帮助
Manny thinks we need help.
我们什么时候开始需要帮助了
Since when do we need help?
我比较好奇新的守护者是谁
I wonder who it’s gonna be!
会不会是小矮妖
Maybe the Leprechaun?
千万别是土拨鼠 千万别是土拨鼠
Please not the Groundhog, please not the Groundhog.
是冰霜侠杰克
Jack Frost.
我收回之前的话 还是换土拨鼠吧
I take it back. The Groundhog’s fine.
只要他能帮助我们保护孩子们就行
As long as he helps to protect the children.
对吧
Right?
怎么可能 冰霜侠杰克才不在乎小孩子
Jack Frost? He doesn’t care about children!
他就会把水管冻住
All right? All he does is freeze water pipes
在寻找复活节彩蛋的时候跟我捣乱
and mess with my egg hunts!
他就是个自私自利 不负责任的…
All right? He’s an irresponsible, selfish…
守护者
Guardian.
说他是什么都行
Jack Frost is many things,
但绝对不是守护者
but he is not a Guardian.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!