汽车总动员
好 来吧 专心
OK… Here we go. Focus.
速度 我就是速度
Speed. I am speed.
一位冠军 42位失败者
One winner, 42 losers.
我会把失败者当早餐吃掉的
I eat losers for breakfast.
早餐
Breakfast.
稍等 也许我已经吃过早餐了
Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast.
稍微休息一下也不错 不不不 专注 加速
A little breck-y could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed.
疾上加疾 快上加快
I’m faster than fast. Quicker than quick.
我就是”闪电”!
I am lightning!
喂 “闪电” 准备好了吗
Hey, Lightning! You ready?
喔耶 “闪电”已经准备好了
Oh, yeah. Lightning’s ready
咔嚓!
Ka-chow!
卖♥♥天线球喔
Get your antenna balls here!
冲啊 “闪电”!
Go, Lightnin’!
– 哇喔! – 说的没错 伙计
– Whoo! – You got that right, slick.
欢迎回到狄纳哥400
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.
我是鲍伯凯特拉斯 以及我的好友岱洛卡崔普
I’m Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip.
赛车史上一场至关重要的比赛正在进行之中
We’re midway through what may be an historic day for racing.
鲍伯 我的油压现在高到不行
Bob, my oil pressure’s through the roof.
如果再继续这样剌激下去 我就得被拖吊出去了!
If this gets more exciting, they’re gonna have to tow me outta the booth!
没错 岱洛
Right, Darrell.
三位选手以平分的方式
Three cars are tied for the season points lead,
进入今年的总决赛
heading into the final race of the season.
赢得这场比赛的人不仅得到年度总冠军 更将得到活塞杯
And the winner of this race will win the season title and the Piston Cup.
绰号♥”国王”的选手史崔普惠特
Does The King, Strip Weathers,
会在退役之前再得到一项冠军吗?
have one more victory in him before retirement?
他一向都是狄纳哥的常胜将军
He’s been Dinoco’s golden boy for years!
他能否再赢一次活塞杯呢?
Can he win them one last Piston Cup?
像往常一样 别忘了第二名的选手奇克希克斯
And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick Hicks.
他的整个职业生涯 都一直紧咬着”国王”不放
He’s been chasing that tailfin his entire career.
奇克认为今年时机已到
Chick thought this was his year.
也许他可以从”国王”的阴影下走出来
His chance to finally emerge from The King’s shadow.
但他意想不到的是 “闪电”麦坤!
But the last thing he expected was… Lightning McQueen!
我想大家都没预料到这种情况
You know, I don’t think anybody expected this.
赛季开始时麦坤只是个无名小卒
The rookie sensation came into the season unknown.
但现在没有人不认识他了
But everyone knows him now.
他会成为第一个赢得 活塞杯的新人并入主迪纳哥吗?
Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco?
传奇”国王” 凶猛”路霸” 新人”闪电”!
The legend, the runner-up, and the rookie!
三辆赛车 一个冠军!
Three cars, one champion!
你休想!
No you don’t.
嘿!
Hey!
开得太棒了!
What a ride!
追上去 麦坤! 追上去!
Go get ’em, McQueen! Go get ’em!
我爱你 “闪电”!
I love you, Lightning!
迪纳哥是我的!
Dinoco is all mine.
第三个弯脚处有麻烦了!
Trouble, turn three!
– 看你怎么过来 麦坤 – 领先者的后面发生了大碰撞
– Get through that, McQueen. – Huge crash behind the leaders!
等等 岱洛 麦坤冲进了混乱之中
Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage.
他不可能穿过那里的!
There’s no way the rookie can make it through!
他会被撞烂的
Not in one piece, that is.
耶!
Yeah!
“闪电”!喔!
Lightning! Oh!
快看啊!麦坤冲出来了
Look at that! McQueen made it through!
“闪电”麦坤又一次上演精彩表演
A spectacular move by Lightning McQueen!
耶!咔嚓!
Yeah! Ka-chow!
“闪电”!”闪电”!”闪电”! “闪电”!”闪电”!”闪电”!
McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen! McQueen!
耶 麦坤!咔嚓!
Yeah, McQueen! Ka-chow!
当大家都进入维修站的时候
While everyone heads into the pits,
只有麦坤留在赛道上保持领先
McQueen stays out to take the lead!
别把我拖出去 教练 我还能比赛!
Don’t take me out, coach. I can still race!
觉得怎么样?漂亮吧
What do you think? A thing of beauty.
– 麦坤出来了! – 什么?
– McQueen made it! – What?
他没有进站!
He’s not pitting!
你们得让我出去 快点!我要去追他!
You gotta get me out there! Let’s go! Get me back out there!
麦坤没有进站!
McQueen’s not going into the pits!
这个新人解雇了他的领队 这赛季的第三个了!
The rookie fired his crew chief. The third this season!
– 看起来他喜欢单干 – 冲 冲啊!
– Says he likes working alone. – Go, go!
看来奇克在维修站里耽误了不少时间
Looks like Chick got caught up in the pits.
对呀 像这样的的停站 他有的路要赶了
Yeah, after a stop like that, he’s got a lot of ground to make up.
准备好 伙计们 比赛要重新开始了
Get ready, boys, we’re coming to the restart!
让开 让开 让开!
Come on, come on, come on!
我们需要换胎! 伙计们 快点!
We need tires now! Come on, let’s go!
– 不不不不!不要换胎 只要加油 – 什么?
– No, no, no, no! No tires, just gas! – What?
你需要新轮胎呀 白♥痴♥!
You need tires, you idiot!
看来麦坤今天只加油就好了
Looks like it’s gas-and-go’s for McQueen today.
对呀 又不换轮胎
Right. No tires again.
通常那只会给你带来短暂的优势 但之后会害了你的
That’s a short-term gain, long-term loss,
不过看起来这对麦坤不适用 嘿 看来他比我们懂的还多
but it’s workin’ for him. He obviously knows somethin’ we don’t know.
快结束了 岱洛 比赛剩下最后一圈 麦坤领先了一大截
This is it, Darrell. One lap to go and Lightning McQueen has a huge lead.
他的冠军已经手到擒来了 可以把啦啦队叫出来欢呼了吧!
He’s got it in the bag. Call in the dogs and put out the fire!
我们有一个新冠军了!
We’re gonna crown us a new champion!
终点线 我来啦!
Checkered flag, here I come!
糟糕!麦坤爆胎了!
No! McQueen’s blown a tire!
只剩最后一个弯 他到的了吗?
And with only one turn to go! Can he make it?
你这个笨蛋!
You fool!
麦坤爆胎了!他爆胎了!
McQueen’s blown a tire! He’s blown a tire!
快追快追!
Go, go, go!
他又爆了另一个胎!
He’s lost another tire!
– “国王”和”路霸”快速拉近距离! – 他们一起进入三号♥弯脚
– King and Chick come up fast! – They’re entering turn three!
加油
Come on.
真是难以置信 鲍伯!
I don’t believe what I’m watching, Bob!
“闪电”麦坤和他的活塞杯奖座只差一百尺!
Lightning McQueen is 100 feet from his Piston Cup!
“国王”和”路霸”过了四号♥个弯
The King and Chick rounding turn four.
最后一段了 冠军是…冠军是
Down the stretch they come! And it’s, and it’s…
– 太紧凑了 相差太小了 – 简直不敢相信!
– It’s too close to call! Too close! – I don’t believe it!
“闪电”!
Lightning!
– 最最引人入胜 最最精彩的… – 真不敢相信!
– The most spectacular, amazing… – I don’t believe it!
史上最精彩的结局!
…unequivocally, unbelievable ending in the history of the world!
– 我们都不知道谁获得了冠军! – 看啊!
– And we don’t know who won! – Look at that!
– 这太接近了 – 能再放一遍吗?
– That’s very close to call. – Can we play that again?
嘿 不准拍照!出去!
Hey, no cameras! Get outta here!
我们在冠军通道等待最终结果
We’re here in Victory Lane, awaiting the results.
麦坤 刚才你不换车胎实在是太大胆了
McQueen, that was a risky move, not taking tires.
你倒是说说
Tell me about it!
你会不会后悔 你没有维修团队呢
Are you sorry you didn’t have a crew chief out there?
喔 可莉 赛车不是只顾输赢就好的
Oh, Kori. There’s a lot more to racing than just winning.
如果我轻易的领先一整圈夺冠 那还有什么意思
I mean, taking the race by a full lap… Where’s the entertainment in that?
我要给观众们剌激感呀
I wanted to give folks a little sizzle.
– 剌激? – 我会后悔没有维修队吗?
– Sizzle? – Am I sorry I don’t have a crew chief?
不 当然不会 因为我自己一人就搞定了
No, I’m not. ‘Cause I’m a one-man show.
什么?喔 好吧
What? Oh, yeah, right.
真有自信的”闪电”麦坤
That was a confident Lightning McQueen.
从终点线为您带来的时况转播 我是可莉特布瓦茨
Live from Victory Lane, I’m Kori Turbowitz.
– 喂 闪开 – 嘿 查克
– Get outta the shot. – Yo, Chuck.
查克你在干嘛? 你挡住摄影机了!
Chuck, what are you doing? You’re blockin’ the camera!
– 大家都想看闪电 – 什么?
– Everyone wants to see the bolt. – What?
– 退后退后 – 就是这样!快 伙计们
– Now, back away. – That’s it! Come on, guys.
– 唉呀 你们这是干嘛 – 我们不干了你!自己一人搞定吧
– Whoa, team! Where are you going? – We quit, Mr. One-Man Show!
喔喔 随便吧
Oh, OK, leave. Fine.
要再找到一个能 帮我加油的人很难吗?
How will I ever find anyone else who knows how to fill me up with gas?
– 再见 查克 – 我不叫查克!
– Adios, Chuck! – And my name is not Chuck!
哦 随便吧
Oh, whatever.
喂 麦坤!叫你呢 麦坤!
Hey, Lightning! Yo! McQueen!
刚才的比赛可真漂亮啊
Seriously, that was some pretty darn nice racin’ out there.
– 我是说我! – 嗯 好吧
– By me! – Oh, yeah.
– 太棒了! – 欢迎来到奇克时代!
– Zinger! – Welcome to the Chick era, baby!
不过活塞杯是我的 伙计 是我的
The Piston Cup… It’s mine, dude. It’s mine.
我觉得迪纳哥蓝蛮适合我的 迪纳哥蓝!
Hey, fellas, how do you think I’d look in Dinoco blue? Dinoco blue!
你做你的白日梦吧 “雷”先生
In your dreams, Thunder.
哈 没错 “雷”? 他干嘛叫我”雷”?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!