即使你是一个鬼魂 也没问题
No problem, if you’re a ghost.
你称它们为鬼 如果你愿意这样称呼的话
You can call them ghosts, if you like, or as I prefer,
没有生命的东西
the living impaired.
但是必须意识到 它们有时候也需要帮助
But the bottom line is, they need help sometimes.
就像我们其他人一样
just like the rest of us.
自从他的妻子艾米利亚突然去世以后
After the sudden, unexpected death of his wife Amelia,
哈维博士放弃了传统的精神医学
Dr. Harvey gave up conventional psychiatry and,
或者说传统的心智学
some say, conventional sanity.
现在 他和他的女儿凯特 简称凯西一起
Now, along with his loner daughter, Kat–short for Kathy–
哈维博士正一镇接一镇的
Doc Harvey travels from town to town,
寻找那些自称听到鬼的恶作剧的妄想者
searching for paranoid poltergeists,
令人恐惧的幽灵 压抑和死亡
scared specters, the depressed and the dead.
你对你的父亲以此为生有什么看法
How do you feel about what your father does for a living?
拜托请不要问我任何问题好吗
Could you please not ask me any questions?
你相信鬼吗 你见过鬼吗
Do you believe in ghosts? Ever seen one?
你的父亲有没有伤害过你
Does your father ever hurt you?
他是我的父亲啊 您能和我们谈谈吗
He’s my father. Could you just talk to us?
你听好了 今天是我开学第一天
Look, it’s the first day of school.
我想我还有作业要做 请别打扰我好吗
I’m sure I’m gonna have homework, so would you please?
卡里根
Kerrigan.
你还有什么不明白的
What part don’t you understand?
这个人是谁
But who is this man–
不 不是 我吃鱼 我讨厌鱼
No, not ”I ate fish.” I hate fish.
难道你们这儿连奶牛都没有吗
Don’t you have cows here?
听着 我度过了又长又累的一天
Listen, I have had a long and trying day.
你是不是可以给我一品脱哈根达斯冰淇淋
Do you think you could bring me a pint of Haagen-Dazs ice cream,
葡萄干郎姆酒和无糖百事可乐
rum raisin, and a Diet Pepsi?
你能准备这些东西吗
Think you can handle that?
现在你让我等等 好吧
Now you want me to hold. Fine.
通过治疗 它们可以了却这些痛苦
With therapy, they can begin to process this pain.
它们可以把它们的情感打包 安心的上路
They can pack up their emotional baggage, and they can move on.
我的哈利5年前去世了
My Harry passed away five years ago,
可他是那么的痛苦
but he was so miserable,
他的精神始终不肯离开这所房♥子
his spirit wouldn’t leave the apartment.
于是我找到了哈维博士 他来了
So I called Dr. Harvey. He came over.
几个星期以后 哈利微笑着离去了
And in a few weeks, Harry left, smiling.
生命的流逝时常困扰着我们
The living impaired are known for haunting us.
我的问题是 是什么困扰着它们
My question is, what’s haunting them?
是一种对信念的缺乏
it’s a lack of resolution.
鬼只是一种缺乏信心的简单灵魂 有着未了的心愿
Ghosts are simply spirits without resolution, with unfinished business.
我的职责就是找出那些东西
it’s my job to find out what that is.
现在哈维博士还在继续他的工作
And so Dr. Harvey continues his work,
带着他的女儿到处跑
dragging his daughter along for the ride.
这个星期他们在圣达菲
This week they’re in Santa Fe.
可下个星期呢 谁知道呢
But next week? Boo knows?
现在 从鬼魂的收缩到收缩的大腿
Now, from the ghost shrink to shrinking thighs.
是的 我还在
Yes, I’m still here.
接下来是神奇的减肥药膏试验 请接圣达菲
The miracle fat cream experiment, next. Get me Santa Fe.
歌♥名 That’s Life 歌♥手 Frank Sinatra
亲爱的 我对你的仙人掌盘子表示歉意 歌♥手
Oh, honey, I’m sorry about your Cactus Spooners. Crooners.
我不在乎别人怎么说 你没有精神错乱
I don’t care what they said. You are not demented.
你是一幅健康的画 他们都在谈论你
You’re a picture of mental health. They were talking about you.
试想跟一群高中生解释灵魂治疗会怎么样
Try explaining afterlife therapy to a bunch of junior high kids.
有的人平平庸庸的过完了一生
Some people go through life never questioning the norm.
可是你和我 我们正让我们的生命具有特殊意义
But you and I, we’re doing something extraordinary with our lives.
不 我们无所事事
No, we aren’t doing anything.
就是你带着我的家当
You’re the one who’s been packing up my stuff
牵着我在全国乱跑
and moving me around the country.
2年时间里 我换了9所不同的学校
in two years, I have been to nine different schools.
在9个不同的自助餐厅吃饭
I have eaten in nine different cafeterias.
我甚至来不及记住别人的名字
I can’t even remember anyone’s name.
有那么一次 我想要
For once, I would just like to be…
在一个地方多呆会儿 交几个朋友
in one place long enough to make a friend.
亲爱的 你会的
Honey, you will.
我是说 来吧 我们正朝着友谊前进 缅因州
I mean, come on. We’re moving’ to Friendship, Maine.
也许我都会交到一个 你最好会 爸
Even I might make one. You better, Dad.
因为像你这个年纪的单身汉 交到个朋友的机会
‘Cause a single guy your age is more likely to become a bank hostage…
还不如成为银行抢劫案中的人♥质♥的机会多
than to make new friends.
你说话的口气就像你的母亲
You sound like your mother.
你并不准备找到她
You’re not gonna find her.
妈不是一个鬼魂 爸
Mom’s not a ghost, Dad.
不 她是的 她有心愿未了
Oh, yes, she is. She has unfinished business.
世上并没有鬼这回事
There’s no such thing as ghosts.
告诉你吧 你和我去这最后一次
I’ll tell you what. You go with me this one last time.
如果我没有找到我要的 游戏结束
If I don’t find what I’m looking for, it’s over.
再也不用搬家 再也不用找鬼魂
No more moving, no more ghost mining.
你发誓
You promise?
我发誓
I promise.
拉勾
Deal.
拉勾
Deal.
还不算太糟 是吗
Wow! it’s not so bad, huh?
如果你是史帝芬·金的话
if you’re Stephen King.
哈维博士 你好 我是卡里根·克里特登
Dr. Harvey, hello. I’m Kerrigan Crittenden.
这是迪布斯 你好
And this is Dibs. Hello.
我是一个平易近人的朋友
I’m a close, personal friend.
我的女儿 凯特
Ah. And this is my daughter, Kat.
大致如此 属于他个人的女儿
His close, personal daughter.
见到你真高兴 凯特 很高兴见到你
How nice to meet you, Kat. Very nice to meet you.
你有一个漂亮的女儿 非常漂亮
You have a beautiful daughter. Very beautiful.
你们能来维普斯塔夫我不知道有多高兴
I can’t tell you how happy we are you could come to Whipstaff.
非常高兴 我们
Very happy. The both of us.
你有点伤到我的脸了
You’re kind of hurting my face.
对不起 现在 哈维博士
Sorry. Now, Dr. Harvey,
你要哪个时间段
exactly what time frame are you looking at?
告诉我你只要进屋喷一下就搞定了
Tell me you go in the house and spray and that’s it.
不 不 不
Pssssst! No, no, no.
作为一种传统的心理治疗 可能需要几周或几年
As with a traditional psychological cure, it can take weeks or years for–
打扰 你刚才是不是说了年这个词 有吗
Excuse me. You didn’t just say the word ”years,” did you?
-这很有可能啊 -不 绝不可能
-it’s conceivable. -No, it isn’t.
几天是可以接受的 几周呢 也许吧
Days is conceivable. Weeks, maybe.
有可能
Possibly.
-月 不 年 忘了它吧 -忘了它
-Months? No. Years? Forget it! -Forget it.
迪布斯 支票
Dibs, check.
拿好花 现在 哈维博士
Get the bouquet. Now, Dr. Harvey.
我会紧紧的盯着你进展的
I will be watching you very closely.
这些是给你的
These are for you!
过个愉快的夜晚吧
Have a lovely night.
是她 她在这里 她在我的房♥子里 我成功了
it’s her. She’s here. She’s in my house. I did it!
如果她喜欢我怎么办 如果她不喜欢我怎么办
What if she likes me? What if she doesn’t?
嗨 我是卡斯伯 我是一个鬼
Hi, I’m Casper. I’m a ghost?
不 我真是太不幸了
No, that’s total disaster. Oh!
我是卡斯伯 那么 给我4
Yo, I’m Casper. So, give me four.
上帝 我会为了小指头杀人的
Oh, God, I’d kill for a pinky.
看到了吗 真容易
Huh? See? That was easy.
是的 这些暂时够用
Yeah. These should hold for now,
不过明天早上我们应该去要一箱20只灯泡
but we ought to get a box of 20 amps in the morning.
没错 是的
Oh, uh, right, yeah.
20只正好
Uh, twenties should be fine.
好了 我要去找个房♥间 爸
All right, I’m gonna go find a room, Dad.
你一个人能行吗
You gonna be all right alone?
如果我在10天内还没有回来的话
Hey, if I’m not back in ten days,
就派出搜救小组吧
send a search party.
瘦子
Stretch,
胖子
Fatso
和醉鬼
and Stinky”?
天 他们的父母一定很残酷
Man, they had cruel parents.
估计是让笨蛋睡的
Wonder where Doc and Dopey sleep.
老爸 我找到了自己的房♥间
Dad! I found my room.
在我床上 有个女孩 是的
There’s a girl… on my bed. Yes!
宇宙的主宰
Hey, space master.
在这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!