Dibs, you’re taking this way too personally.
卡里根
Kerrigan!
你现在做鬼了吗
Are you a ghost yet?
卡里根
Kerrigan!
真是个可怜的废物
What a tragic waste.
她带走了我最钟爱的太阳眼镜
She had my favorite sunglasses.
不要走这么快 小人
Not so fast, little man.
婊♥子♥回来了
The bitch is back. Wha–
这个哈维博士很热情 你懂我的意思吗
Hey, this Dr. Harvey’s got a lot of spirit, you know what I’m saying?
是啊 可他的生活却是那么的痛苦
Yeah, but he’s got his whole miserable life ahead of him.
那不如我们帮他一个忙 让他从痛苦中解脱出来
So we could do him a favor and put him out of his misery.
好主意
Yeah. Hey, good idea.
我们的鬼魂三重唱演得太久了
We been the ghostly trio long enough.
是时候改成 四重奏
Time to make it a… quartet!
我可以在这里发表演说吗
Could I just say something here?
-个人的 -是的 你知道这是 好
-And get a little personal? – Oh, yeah. You know how it is. Okay.
好的 我不得不告诉你
Well, I just got to tell you…
你们提醒我和男孩在一起是怎样
you guys remind me of what it’s like to hang out with the boys.
我是说 你们在那里互相照顾
I mean, you are absolutely there for each other.
我是说 你们直面人生
I mean, you look life right in the face.
你会说 我是一个鬼 我不需要你
You say, ”I’m a ghost. I don’t need you. Mmm.”
你知道吗 我想要告诉克里登·皮根 女士
You know what? I’m gonna tell that Miss Critten Picken–
克里敦 克里登 克里
Uh, Crichton Critten–Crut–
我要告诉那位女士你们哪儿也不去
I’m gonna tell that lady you aren’t going anywhere.
这是你们的房♥子 你们忘不了它
it’s your house. You’re haunting it.
领地是19世纪的法律
Possession is nine-tenths of the law.
-不 不 不 -是的
-No. No. No. -Yes.
-不 不 不 -是的
-No. No. No. -Yes.
开始我不是这么想的 可是
Aww. Aww. I didn’t think so at first, but…
你们真好
you guys are great.
我爱你们 伙计们
I love you… guys.

Hey. Noooo.
多好的甜心啊
What a sweetheart.
我舍不得害他了
I can’t croak him now.
我也是 决不
Me neither. No way.
好啦 孩子们
All right, boys!
长夜漫漫
The night is young. Mm-hmm.
我们要扫遍这镇上所有的酒吧
We are gonna clean out every bar this town has got.
不醉不归
We’re gonna booze it until we lose it.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
我的耳朵差点被吹爆了
Think my ears just popped.
到妈妈这里来
Come to Mama.
-我的财宝 -你说的是我的财宝
-My treasure! -You mean my treasure.
克里特登女士
Uhhh. Miss Crittenden?
几分钟以前 还在肉体里
in the flesh. Well, in a couple of minutes.
迪布斯 你在干什么 没有时间浪费了
Dibs! What are you doing? This is no time to shave.
帮你 还记得吗 记得什么
Helping you, remember? Remember what?
这个
This!
你偷了它 那是卡斯伯的
You stole that. That’s Casper’s.
给我 迪布斯 那个瓶子 现在
So sue me. Dibs! The capsule! Now!
我来了 我来了 不是吗
Coming. I’m coming, okay?
离我远点
Keep away from me.
给 坐上去
Here. Jump in.
太完美了
Oy. Perfect.
-我们来了 -好的
-We’re here. -Uh, okay.
嗨 进来吧 这是大厅
Hi. Come on in. This is the room.
呆在一起 这样会比较安全 我一会儿就回来
Um, stay together; you’ll be safe. And I’ll be right back.
安贝 我们一定要这样做吗
Amber, do we have to do this?
她想要复活节派对 那就给她个复活节派对
Hey, she wants a Halloween party, she’s gonna get a Halloween party.
那是我的财宝 别过来
Hey, that’s my treasure! Stay back!
离我远点 卡斯伯
Keep away from me. Casper!
不要靠近我 你这个可恶的幽灵
Don’t come near me, you spiteful spook,
不然我会把你打到另一个世界
or I’ll knock you into the next world.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let’s go.
新泡泡 现在轮到我呆在烤箱里了
Hey, ”popping fresh,” it’s my turn in the oven.
迪布斯 快烧火 你这条讨厌的小蠕虫
Dibs! Get this thing cooking, you blasted little worm you!
卡里根 来了也不事先打个招呼
Ah… Kerrigan. How kind of you to drop in.
你知道吗
You know,
如果说我从你那里学到了些什么的话 那就是
if there’s one thing I’ve learned from you, it’s:
永远不要忘了落井下石
always kick ’em when they’re down.
还有 宝贝 你的脚有6尺长 多难为情啊
And, baby, you’re six feet under. Oh, what a shame.
对不起了 甜心 我们彻底结束了
Sorry, sweetheart. We’re through.
我不会忘记你刚才说的
I am not gonna forget this,
你这个不领情的 恶心的小蠕虫
you ungrateful, lousy little worm you.
你可以跟你想的一样缠着我
Oh, you can haunt me all you want,
但那会是在一幢又大又贵的房♥子里
but it’s gonna be in a great big, expensive house…
贴着可爱的紫色墙纸
with lovely purple wallpaper…
还有很大的绿地毯
and great big green carpets…
还有一只狗名叫卡里根
and a little dog called Kerrigan–
一只像你这样的婊♥子♥
a bitch just like you.
我拥有力量 我拥有财富
I got the power. I got the treasure.
你还有一个航♥班♥要赶
And you have a flight to catch.
还有别的乘客吗
Any other takers?
没有了 不过你是不是忘了些什么
No. But aren’t you forgetting something?
什么
What?
你未了的心愿
Your unfinished business.
-我的什么 -你知道的
-My what? -You know,
未了的心愿
unfinished business.
所有的鬼都有未了的心愿 所以他们不会被超度
All ghosts have unfinished business. That’s why they don’t cross over.
未了的心愿 我没有未了的心愿
Unfinished business? I have no unfinished business.
我拥有我的财宝 我的别♥墅♥ 我拥有一切
I have my treasure, my mansion. I have everything.
我真的太满足了
I’m just perfect.
等等 等等 我在撒谎
Wait! Wait! I lied.
我有未了的心愿 许多未了的心愿
I have unfinished business, lots of unfinished business.
我还没有准备被超度啊
i-I’m not ready to cross over yet.
等等 你骗了我 你这个臭小子
Wait! You tricked me, you rotten little brats!
我的财宝 一个球 那就是你的财宝
My treasure! A ball? That’s your treasure?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
这可是纽约布鲁克林道奇棒球队
it’s autographed by Duke Snyder,
达克·施奈德亲笔签名的垒球
the Brooklyn Dodgers.
我最崇拜的球员
My favorite player.
卡斯伯 是时候了
Casper, it’s time.
亲爱的 我回家了
Honey! I’m home!
老爸
Ooh. Dad?
不 你们对他做了些什么
No! What have you done to him?
没有啊 他只是有点 死了
Nothing. He’s just a little… dead.
我自♥由♥了 我生命中从来没有感觉到这样美好
I’m free! I’ve never felt so good in my life.
我可以飞了
I can fly-y-y-eee!
菜鸟 烂货 去帮帮他
Rookie. Stinky, work with him.

Dad? Yeah.
这个女孩是谁 爸 是我
Hey! Who’s the girl? Dad, it’s me.
我是凯特 凯特 凯特
i-it’s Kat. Kat. Kat?
-凯特·芭娄 -凯特尼克
-Kat Ballou. -Katatonic.
凯拉斯多菲尼克 凯拉汤
Katastrophic. Kreplach soup.
-洪水警报 -爸
-Flesh flood alert. -Dad?
你还记得我吗
Don’t you remember?
是的 我记得
Oh, yeah! I remember!

No!
不 不 这个
No. No! This.
凯特
Oh, Kat!
甜心
Oh, sweetheart.
我都做了些什么 我 凯特
Oh, what have I done? i–Oh, Kat.
别哭 我 拜托
Don’t cry. i–Oh, please.
过来 哈维博士 你比我更需要这个
Come on, Dr. Harvey. You need this more than I do.
卡斯伯
Casper.
本来就应如此
This is the way it’s gotta be.
爸 凯特
Dad? Oh, Kat!
凯特
Oh! Ohh, Kat.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
真像一个奇怪的梦
Oh, that felt like the strangest dream.
我 我想一分钟以前我们差点失去对方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!