太阳已经穿过厚重的云层
The sun is actually coming through the heavy cloud cover, as well,
其实也算不上阳光 只是有点像
not as the sun, but just as kind of like
印在天空中的光斑
a mozzy dot up in the sky.
它没有任何热源 这是肯定的
It’s not giving any heat, that’s for sure.
确保你留在狗盆里的水没有结冻
Make sure that your water for your dog in the bowl is not frozen.
已经发生了一件惨剧
A terrible thing happened. I was told this, that
有三只狗 天气实在太冷了 早晨只有5度
three dogs last week, it was so cold, it was five degrees in the morning,
这三只狗被带去看兽医 因为舌头被冻住了
and three dogs got brought to the vet’s ’cause their tongues were swollen.
我还以为你得去上班
I thought you had to be back at work.
我是要
I do.
看起来像是桃红色
Is this like a peach?
我叫它灰褐色
I call it taupe.
–嘿 –嗨 劳拉
Hey. – Hi, Laura.
–福乐先生已经来了 –两点十分的约
Mr. Fuller’s here to see you. – 2:10.
什么?
What?
我还以为今天放假呢
I was starting to think it might be some kind of holiday.
我中午有约
Yeah, I had a lunch meeting.
嘿 丹尼斯
Hey, Dennis.
福乐先生
Mr. Fuller.
你来有什么事?
What’re you doin’ here?
我来见我的律师
I came to see my lawyer.
听着 你不能老是来这里
Listen. You can’t keep coming here.
我老婆想赶我出门
My wife wants me out of the house.
那就去图书馆 看看书 交交朋友
Well, go to the library. Read a book. Make some friends.
但我不识字 那些字就跟天书一样
I can’t read. The lines are all squiggly.
这个门谁装的?
Who set this door?
怎么了?
What?
门都歪了
It’s out of plumb.
也许他还费了不少功夫 但他肯定是敷衍了事
He may’ve been slow, but he sure was sloppy.
听着 我在比林斯 认识一位个人损害赔偿律师
Look, I know a personal injury lawyer in Billings
他会给你一些其他的意见
who’s willing to give you a second opinion.
我约了周五见他
So, I set something up for Friday.
我们到时在那见 时间中午12点
And we can meet there. It’s at noon.
你瞧 我来一趟是好的
See, it’s good I came by.
不然 我怎么知道我们会面会在…
Otherwise, how would I know we’re having a meeting in…
–比林斯 –对 比林斯
Billings. – Yeah, Billings.
我本来想打给你的
Well, I was gonna call you.
我现在知道了
Well, now I know.
你现在知道了
Well, now you know.
周五中午12点
Friday at noon.
–好 –好
Okay. – Okay.
很好 现在我们可以准备一下
Good work. So, now we can prepare.
不 我们不需要准备
No, no, no, no, no. We don’t need to prepare.
我们只要去那里 解释一下你的情况 这样就行了
We just get there and explain your situation, and that’s it.
福乐先生 我希望你不要抱太大期望
Mr. Fuller, I don’t want you to get your hopes up.
他要说的 会跟我对你说得差不多
He’s gonna tell you the same stuff I’ve been telling you.
我只想让你 听别人再讲一遍
I just… I want you to hear it from somebody else.
你想喝杯咖啡吗? 我们可以筹划一下
You wanna get a coffee? You know, so we can strategize.
我得上法庭
I have court.
周五中午12点
Friday at noon.
周五中午12点
Friday. Noon.
我们周五见
I’ll see you Friday.
这很显然是承包商的疏漏
The contractor’s clearly negligent.
太好了!
Yes!
你看吧?
You see?
不过你之前签的协议 导致你无法求偿
But your previous settlement precludes a tort claim.
照规定 员工们必须要有保险
Employees are required to have insurance, so workers’ injuries can be covered.
这样工作伤害才有保障
但当你接受第一笔钱时 你就已经算和解了
But as soon as you take that first money, you’ve settled.
也放弃了你控诉的权利…
And you give up your right to sue…
那笔钱连这个月的房♥贷都不够付
That money didn’t cover the month’s mortgage.
可是当你接受他们给你的钱时
When you accepted what they offered,
你已让他们以后免被追究 任何罚则了
you cleared them of any further penalties.
所以呢?
So?
所以你恐怕得不到 任何工作伤害赔偿
So, I’m afraid you have no tort claim.
你无法起诉
You can’t sue.
好吧
Okay.
好吧?
Okay?
–谢谢你 –劳拉
Thank you. – Laura.
我花了八个月时间跟他说 现在他终于信了
Eight months of telling him, but now it’s okay.

Hey.
我还以为会转到语♥音♥信箱呢
I was expecting your voicemail.
我现在能接电♥话♥了
You got me.
我以为你有会要开
I thought you had a meeting.
我是有 但已经结束了
I do. I did. It’s a thing done.
那位律师说:“你无法起诉” 我的客户说一句:“好吧”
The lawyer said, “You have no case,” and my client said, “Okay.”
–就那样? –就那样
Just like that? – Just like that.
他把我过去八个月重复的话 再说了一次
He repeated the same things I’ve been saying for the last eight months.
我在想 若我是男的有多好
It’d be so lovely to think that if I were a man,
所以当我解释法律条款时 别人会听进去而且接受
I could explain the law and people would listen and say, “Okay.”
这样可省不少事
That would be so restful.
所以 你打来有什么事?
So, what were you gonna tell my voicemail?
这个嘛…
Well…
只是想聊聊我现在的情况
Well, it’s just my situation, being what it is.
–我在想也许… –我可能很快得挂电♥话♥了
I just think maybe… – I may not have long here.
谢谢你非常 仁慈大方该死的态度!
Thank you for your generous, loving fucking attitude!
我觉得我可能太忙了
I just think maybe I got my hands full.
我和你一起走
I’m riding with you.
听着 我得挂了
Look, I’ve gotta go.
你想吃点什么吗?
Do you want something to eat?
没人能理解 我的生活发生了什么转变
No one understands what my life has become.
我的生活变得凄惨无比 没有人能理解
What a total fucking miserable thing my life has become.
根本没有人会懂
No one understands one fucking thing!
希望我老婆 在高速公路上翻车出事
Wish my wife would roll over on the highway.
我的老天 我发誓我会把你丢在这
Oh, my God, I swear, I will leave you right here.
我现在唯一能做的 就是买♥♥把枪然后杀了所有人
The only thing left to do is get a machine gun and kill everyone.
够了
No.
不行 你得下车了
No, you’re gonna have to get out.
好吧 我…
All right. I…
下车 不行 你不能对我说那些话
Out. No. You can’t say those things to me.
我闭嘴就是了 我…
I’ll… Not another word. I’ll…
–你怎么能那样说 –当我没说 我闭嘴
You can’t talk like that. – Never mind. I’ll be quiet.
好吧
Okay.
我是个律师
I’m a lawyer.
这种器皿 通常是瓷器绘制而成
This type of ware is generally referred to as China painting.
在十九世纪末 到二十世纪初期
Now in the late 19th century and into the early part of the 20th century,
时髦的贵妇们会聚在一起 参加瓷绘派对
ladies of fashion would get together at China painting parties
然后在这些盘子或碟子上作画
and paint these plates or blanks.
是的
Yes.
所有的碟子后面都有记号♥
So all of these blanks have a mark on the back of them.
我们就不翻过去了 但他们都印有“利摩日”的字样
We won’t turn them around. But they all say “Limoges.”
另外德国人和奥地利人 也有人在制♥作♥这种碟子
There were also German and Austrian makers that made the blanks
他们会被进口到美国
that would be imported to the States.
316派遣部 请说
316, Dispatch. Go ahead.
听着 威尔 我不会逼你
Hey, listen, Will, I don’t wanna press ya.
我希望你好好想想 但你能不能透露一下
I want you to take your time, but could you just give me a sign
那个大块头现在情况可好?
that Big Man is doing all right?
威尔 好消息 你的律师来了
Hey, Will, good news. Your lawyer’s here.
–谢谢你赶来 –没问题
Well, thanks for coming down. – Yeah.
接通了福乐的电♥话♥ 我们跟他在电♥话♥中谈
Got Fuller on the phone. Well, we had him on the phone.
听他听起来挺冷静的 他挟持了夜班保全
He seemed calm. He’s holding the night watchman.
等等 就是人称“大块头”的人吗?
Wait, that’s the one they call “Big Man.”
对 橄榄球运动员
Yeah. Football player.
福乐是怎么制伏他的?
How’d Fuller take him down?
谁知道
No idea.
这是麦克 我们的解救人♥质♥专家
Wells, this is Mac, our resident hostage specialist.
–嗨 –嗨
Hi. – Hi.
所以 他在三楼挟持了这个大块头
So, he’s got Big Man up here on the 3rd floor.
这里是他们存放档案的地方
Back here’s where they keep the dead files.
对 那是他们存放档案的地方
Yeah, that’s where they keep the dead files.
这里有一小张草图 可以帮忙指路

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!