It’s better if you go to France and make a network to promote our cause,
这样他们就会支援我们钱 药 和无线电
so they can send us money, medicine and radios.
我还需要你帮我带消息到古巴
I’d also need you to take some messages to Cuba.
我会写信给萨特和伯特兰·罗素
I’ll write Sartre and Bertrand Russell
以玻利维亚革命的名义
to organize a worldwide fund
成立一个国际基金
on behalf of the Bolivian revolution.
别担心
Don’t worry.
等你康复了 我们就送你走
We’ll take you out of here when you recover.
我不担心
I’m not worried.
图迈尼
Tumaini.
给 你的枪
Here, it’s yours.
保护好自己
To protect you.
我带先头部队南下送联络员到穆禹邦巴
I’ll move southward with the vanguard and take the visitors out by Muyupampa.
你和伤员留在这里等我们回来
I want you to stay with the sick until we come back.
你们走多长时间
How long will you be gone?
三天吧
About three days.
罗兰多
Rolando.
你和洛诺尔去换贝尼尼奥和米格尔
Go with Loro to replace Benigno and Miguel.
雷蒙
Ramon.
屋里没有人
There’s no one in the house.
那就把钱和便条留下
So leave the money with a note.
收拾行装 立即转移
Pick up everything, we’re leaving.
雷蒙
Ramon.
洛诺尔不见了
There’s no sign of Loro.
这是他们给我的 上尉
That’s what they’ve given me, captain.
你要这些钱有什么用
What good is this for?
这里有商店吗
Are there any shops here?
他们拿了我的猪和玉米
They took my pigs and my corn.
你帮助他们 他们给你钱
You helped them, and they gave you money.
你现在要帮助我们消灭他们 不然的话
Now you are going to help us eliminate them, otherwise…
你们现在在抢我的鸡 上尉
And now you are stealing my chickens, captain.
听好了 混♥蛋♥ 听好了
Listen to me closely, smartass, really pay attention.
如果游击队回来 立刻通知我
Let me know immediately if the guerrillas come back again.
你是好人
You have a good heart.
你行的
You’ll do it.
– 亚历杭德罗 – 嘿
– Alejandro. – Hey.
这是米切尔上尉 负责培训
This is Captain Mitchell, in charge of training.
幸会
Nice to meet you.
等到培训结束 我们会把这些玻利维亚人
By the time we’re through, we’ll turn the Bolivians
– 变成美国级别的特种部队 – 我们会在以下方面对他们进行培训
– into U.S.-grade special forces. – We’ll train them in the following areas:
武器 通讯 破拆 情报
Weapons, communications, demolition and intelligence.
还包括政♥治♥方面的教育
Also educate them politically,
这样他们就会明白行动的道德意义
so they understand the moral component of the operation.
我们还带来了在越南的最好的直升机飞行员
We also have one of the best chopper pilots in Nam.
– 你们需要多长时间 – 五个月
– So how much time do you need? – Five months.
早上好
Good morning.
我来这里是想写一篇有关玻利维亚游击战的文章
I’m just here to write an article on the guerrilla movement in Bolivia.
想证实玻利维亚军方的传言
Trying to confirm the Bolivian army’s rumors
切·格瓦拉是游击队的领导人
that Che Guevara is the leader of the group,
还有一位女性追随他
and there is a woman with him.
这个家伙就是特洛伊木马
This guy is a Trojan horse.
我不希望任何古巴人与他交谈
I don’t want any Cubans talking to him.
– 怎么了 达里奥 – 饭好了
– What’s up, Dario? – Food is ready.
开饭吧 让孩子们先吃
Start serving. Children first.
你是巴拉圭人吗
Are you from Paraguay?
巴拉圭 才不是 我是欧鲁罗人
Paraguay? No way, I’m from Oruro.
好啦 孩子们
Okay, kids.
吃完饭你们就得走了 行吧
Once you are done you have to leave, right?
我们不走 因为那个外国佬还欠我们钱
We can’t leave, because that gringo owes us money.
他欠你们多少钱
How much does he owe you?
五十比索
Fifty pesos.
我和英国人谈过出境的事情
I spoke with the Englishman about the way out.
他说军方知道他在卡米里
He says the army knows him in Camiri.
我们可以这样出去
We could get out that way.
你做决定吧
You are the ones to make that decision.
我们可以用我们的文章以记者的身份出境 应该没有问题
We could use our papers to pass as reporters, no problem.
英迪会送你们到去卡米里的公路
Inti will take you up the road to Camiri.
尽量不要通过穆禹邦巴
Try not to go through Muyupampa.
别被抓了
Don’t get yourselves captured.
如果被抓 一定记住
If that happens, remember to always deny my presence
我和所有的古巴同志都没有在这里出现过
and the presence of all Cubans here at each moment and at all costs.
– 你有烟吗 – 没有
– Do you have a cigarette? – No, I don’t.

Goddamn it!
你为什么不抽烟 抽烟很爽啊
Why don’t you smoke? Smoking’s great.
但是我有烟草
But I do have some tobacco.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks, brother.
古巴人呢
Where are the Cubans?
– 哦 他们应该 – 达里奥 过来
– Well, they should be– – Dario, come here!
我让你不要和那个家伙说话 他说什么了
I told you not to talk to that guy. What did he say?
他什么也没说 兄弟 我问他要了根烟
He didn’t say anything, brother. I asked him for a cigarette.
你最后走
You’re going to the back.
站住 别动
Freeze! Stop right there!
放下背包 出示证件 笨蛋
Drop your backpacks and show us your papers, shitheads!
扔到地上
Throw them on the ground.
法国人的名字是雷吉斯·德布雷
The Frenchman’s name is Regis Debray.
装扮成激进作家 马♥克♥思♥主义记者
Masquerades as a radical author, a Marxist journalist.
在古巴待过很长时间 是菲德尔·卡斯特罗的好朋友
Spends a lot of time in Cuba, and is a good friend of Fidel Castro.
阿根廷人的名字是西罗·布斯托斯 画家兼作家
The Argentine’s name is Ciro Bustos. A painter and also a writer.
这个人在1963年
This character collected money in 1963
为豪尔赫·马塞迪领导的当地游击战筹措资金
for a local guerrilla movement led by Jorge Massetti.
马塞迪于196♥4♥年在阿根廷被警♥察♥杀死
Massetti was killed by the police in Argentina in 196♥4♥.
两个雇佣兵 一个法国人和一个阿根廷人
Two mercenaries, a Frenchman and an Argentine, were killed
在与军队遭遇时被杀
when confronted by the army
古斯曼区在穆禹邦巴
The Guzman region, that’s in Muyupampa.
如果这是真的 我们会让这些混♥蛋♥血债血偿
If that’s true, those bastards are going to pay for it, big time.
他们三个被抓了 被带到了卡米里
The three of them were arrested. They were taken to Camiri.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
我们拦下了一辆从穆禹邦巴来的面包车
We stopped a van that came from Muyupampa
车上的德国神父和另一个人告诉了我们这些消息
with a German priest and a man. They gave all the information.
他们想和游击队的领导谈谈 他们给了我们一些糖果还有点心
They want to talk to the boss. They gave us some sweets and stuff.
– 英迪 他们看见你了吗 – 没有
– Inti, have those people seen you? – No.
你的很多士兵不是玻利维亚人
Many of your men are not Bolivian.
这就是为什么没有人相信你
That’s why no one trusts you.
但是他们相信你
But they trust you.
他们让我们来与你们谈谈
They asked us to talk to you.
那就告诉他们我们游击队的大门对愿意参加战斗的人是敞开的
Then tell them that our army is open to anyone who wants to fight.
他们应该来加入我们
They should be here with us.
不 他们拒绝与暴♥力♥有关的一切
No, they reject everything that has to do with violence.
那么掌权的人可以用暴♥力♥来压♥迫♥我们
So people in power can use violence to oppress us,
我们就不能用暴♥力♥来解放自己吗
but we can’t use it to free ourselves?
他们不想加入你们 他们也不希望你们在这里
They don’t want to join you, and they don’t want you here.
你们没有权利毁灭他们的生活
You don’t have the right to ruin their lives.
你们在穆禹邦巴会和平地度过今天
You are going to have peace today in Muyupampa
条件是在下午六点之前
on the condition that you bring us a truck of food and medical goods
你们给我们送来一车食物和药品
by 6 p.m.on this watch.
我们在内梅西奥农场见 我们会付钱的
We’ll meet at Nemesio’s farm. We’ll pay for everything.
我们会离开的 你们相信我
Then we’ll go, you have my word.
好的
Okay.
张嘴
Open your mouth.
他们会折磨布斯托斯和德布雷
They will torture Bustos and Debray.
他们会知道一切
They’ll learn everything.
雷蒙
Ramon.
我觉得你应该换个名字
I think you should change your name.
这个主意不错
That’s not a bad idea.
飞机 所有人快出来
Plane! Get everyone out of the house.
– 快跑 – 隐蔽
– Run! – Cover yourselves!
快到树下
Quickly, under the tree!
快走
Get out of here!
大多数人都来自古巴 这是千真万确的
Most of these men are Cubans. Don’t be mistaken.
这是卡斯特罗支持的侵略
This is an invasion promoted by Castro.
共♥产♥主义密谋颠覆以和平民♥主♥方式选举的政♥府♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!