Bring me the dead, and leave them here, quickly!
这样不对
That’s not right.
他们不应该这样对待死者
They shouldn’t do that with the dead.
想抽烟吗
Do you want to smoke?

Yes.
谢谢
Thanks.
古巴怎么样
How is Cuba?
欣欣向荣
Cuba is progressing.
他们有宗教吗
Do they have religion there?
是的 有宗教
Yes, there are religions.
我觉得共♥产♥主义不相信上帝
I thought Communists didn’t believe in God.
在古巴没有官方的宗教
In Cuba there’s no official religion,
但是很多人信仰上帝
but many people believe in God.
你什么都不相信吗
You don’t believe in anything?
不是 我相信人
Yes, I believe in mankind.
– 你结婚了吗 – 没有
– Are you married? – No, no.
– 你呢 – 是的
– How about you? – Yes.
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
– 五个 – 五个
– I have five. – Five!
三个女儿 两个儿子
Three girls and two boys.
你想再抽一口吗
You want some more?

Yes.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
爱德华多
Eduardo.
爱德华多
Eduardo.
你能解开我吗 爱德华多
Would you untie me, Eduardo?

Hey.
– 切让我放了他 – 什么
– Che asked me to free him. – What?
他让我给他松绑
He asked me to untie him.
不行 你是不是疯了 他们会杀了我们两个
No, you’re crazy. They’d kill both of us.
我不想再进去了
I don’t want to go back in.
轮到你了
You take the next shift.
你在想什么 少校
What are you thinking about, comandante?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
古巴
From Cuba.
我不和叛徒说话
I don’t talk to traitors.
好吧 你不和叛徒说话
Okay, so you don’t want to talk to traitors.
但是我还是有话要说
But listen to what I have to say.
你处决了我的叔叔
You executed my uncle.
一定很艰苦吧 少校
Must be hard, comandante?
你在这里的丛林出生入死
You, here, in the jungle,
菲德尔却在总统府邸享用午餐
and Fidel in Havana having lunch at El Nacional.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
你凭什么认为玻利维亚人会接受你的思想
What made you think the Bolivians would be receptive to your ideas?
我们已经革命了
We already had our revolution.
你没有听说过1952年的土地改革吗
Didn’t you hear about the land reform in 1952?
是的 巴里恩托斯把土地都卖♥♥了 现在你们是军事独♥裁♥
Yes, and Barrientos sold out. Now you have a military dictatorship.
你没看见你们的农民是怎么生活的吗
Have you seen how your peasants live?
如果农民的生活真的如此糟糕
If the peasants are so bad off,
他们为什么会告发你们
why did they turn you in?
也许他们相信了你们的谎言
Maybe they believed your lies.
也许他们就不想你们来这里
Or maybe, they never wanted you here.
是啊 也许
Yes, maybe.
也许我们的失败会让他们觉醒
Or maybe our failure will wake them up.
上尉
Captain.
– 什么事 – 给森特诺上校的电♥话♥
– Tell me. – A call for Colonel Zenteno.
我说他不在这里 但是他们要最高长官来接电♥话♥
I told them he had left, but they asked for the senior officer.
总部
Bravo 1.
我是拉米雷斯上尉
This is Captain Ramirez.
请重复一遍
Repeat, please.
命令代号♥六百 我会报告上校
Order 600. I will tell the colonel.
带他到那里
Put him there.
拍张照 你只要按一下就行
Take a picture. You just have to press here.
你可以抽烟了 少校
So that you can smoke, comandante.
说茄子
Say cheese.
到那里停下
Stop there.
指挥部给你的命令 他们要求执行命令代号♥六百
I have a message for you from the high command. They ordered a 600.
好 我要去瓦里格兰德
Fine. I have to leave for Vallegrande.
我会派一架直升机下午两点到这里转移尸体
I’ll send a helicopter back at 1400 hours. Have the body ready.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
出发
Let’s go.
你可以射击下身 仅此而已
You can shoot from here down. Nothing more.
听好了
Listen to me closely.
我需要两名志愿者
I need two volunteers.
还有人吗
Someone else?
中士 让我来吧
Sergeant. Let me do it.
射击脖子下面
Shoot him below the neck.

Come.
跟我来
Come with me.
坐下
Sit down!
开枪 来吧
Shoot. Do it.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!