Home 传记电影 铁拳男人

铁拳男人

0
铁拳男人

我要五个 只要五个
I need five and only five!
快点 杰克
Come on, Jake!

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.
五 就这些
Five. That’s it!
你的脸怎么了
What the hell happened to your face?
打架的时候弄的 真的
I got in a fight. Yeah?
你去做那个干啥
What’d you go do that for?
真是好问题
That’s a good question.
迈克·威尔森
Mike Wilson.
詹姆·布洛克
Jim Braddock.
我一直用那个名字跟随一位不错的拳手
I used to follow a pretty good fighter with that name.
现在被别人使用了
And there’s some other guy going around using that name now.
那不能打得太烂
Can’t fight for shit.
赌徒会在他身上输很多钱得 都两次了
Gambling man will lose a lot of money on him. Twice.
那只手没法工作
That hand ain’t gonna work.
你不能拖慢我 我需要这份工作
You can’t slow me down. I need this job.
我也需要这份工作
I need the job, too.
你的手怎么回事
What’s wrong with the goddamn hand?
你看我们两个落后了吗 杰克
You see us falling behind, Jake?
他没事
He’s all right.
谢了
Appreciate it.
给我杯冰啤
I’ll get a cold beer.
给我水就行了 昆西
Just a water for me, Quincy.
今天的客人都很奢侈
All I got today are big spenders.
给他杯啤酒 我买♥♥单
Beer for him, too. I’m buying.
别伤害我感情
Don’t hurt my feelings.
已经有段时间了 但是…你不用扭我的手臂
It’s been a while, but…. You don’t have to twist my arm.
我曾经也破产了 29 岁的时候一无所有
Yeah, I used to be a broker. Still lost it all in ’29.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我所拥有的一切 股票
I had just about everything I ever earned in stocks.
还有一个出租车公♥司♥
Even had a little taxi company.
在纽约我把所有的钱都亏在出租车上了
I mean, who loses their dough on cabs in New York City, right?
喔 我以为那是个金矿
Well, I thought that one was gold for the grandkiddies.
有些人住在中♥央♥公园的小房♥间里
You know, there’s people living in shacks in Central Park.
叫胡弗村
Call it the Hooverville.
政♥府♥把我们抛下不管
This government’s dropped us flat.
我们需要组织 统一起来 然后斗争
We need to organize, you know? Unionize. Fight back.
斗争 斗争什么
Fight? Fight what?
倒霉 贪婪 灾难
Bad luck? Greed? Drought?
非现实的斗争是没有意义的
No point punching things you can’t see.
不是 我们要想办法过这一关
No, we’ll work a way through this.
富兰克林总统 他会处理这事的 去他妈的富兰克林吧
FDR, he’s gonna handle it. Screw FDR.
富兰克林总统 胡弗 他们都一样
FDR, Hoover, they’re all the same.
某一天我回到家 站在客厅里
You know, I come home one day. I stand in my living room.
身处在贷款和市场之间
And between the mortgage and the market and the goddamn lawyer…
他妈的律师本应该为我工作
that was supposed to be working for me…
他已经不再为我工作了
it stopped being mine.
全部都不是我的了
It all stopped being mine.
富兰克林他不会再给我房♥子了
FDR ain’t given me my house back yet.
1933年12月
妈妈 为什么我不能去上学
Mama, why can’t l go to school?
因为我是女孩吗
Is it because I’m a girl?
也许吧 我也没有想过
Maybe. Hadn’t thought of that.
我们家那儿的是谁啊
Who’s that man at our house?
请问
Excuse me!
你要干吗
Can I help you?
对不起 小姐 余额都是负数了
I’m sorry, lady, you’re past due.
不行 你不能停掉
No, you can’t.
不要啊 我还有孩子
You can’t. There’s kids.
如果我不停 他们会辞了我
If I don’t, they let me go.
他们已经辞了两个人了 求你了
They already let two guys go. Please.
这儿是这幢大楼 我们唯一可以依靠的地方了
This apartment, it’s what we got left that keeps us hanging on.
小姐 我也有孩子啊
Lady, I got kids, too.
6 74 美元
$6.74.
多少钱才能再开启它
How much to turn it back on?
四个月需要44 12美元
Four months. $44.12.
就算我每天工作 26 小时 我也挣不了这多钱
If I work 26 hours out of every 24, it still won’t add up.
我们什么也没有了 没什么能卖♥♥的东西了
We ain’t got nothing. Nothing left to sell.
所有你本该和他们结婚的人 哼
All the guys you could’ve married, huh?
对了 那些人怎么了
Yeah. What happened to those guys?
是霍华德
It’s Howard.
从今天下午一直这样
Since this afternoon.
保佑我们 主啊
“Bless us, O Lord…
我们随时准备接受
“and these thy gifts which we are about to receive…
您对我们的施舍
from thy bounty.”
我已经没有什么好祷告的了
I’m all prayed out.
埃索机油 让你开车最自在
给柴火
Here’s more firewood.
你去哪 我问你呢 你去哪
Where are you going? I said where are you going?
去死啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Go to hell, you no-good bastard!
那去吧 反正我们用不着你
Go on, then! We don’t need you!
快点把木头捡起来
All right. Help me, pick up some of that wood.
-我拿着妈妈 -好了 我们走吧孩子们
– I got it, Mama. – All right, let’s go, sweetheart.
好的 亲爱的
All right, honey.
真舒服对吧
Nice and warm, huh?
孩子
Baby?
孩子
Baby?
看看妈妈
Look at Mommy.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
妈妈
Mommy?
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没事 亲爱的
Nothing, sweetheart.
妈妈马上回来
Mommy will be right back, okay?
霍华德的烧越来越严重 洛斯也开始打喷嚏
Howard’s fever was getting worse and then Rosy started to sneeze.
他们人呢 玫 詹姆我们都无法让她们保持温暖
Where are they, Mae? Jim, we can’t even keep ’em warm.
孩子们呢
Where are the kids?
孩子在布鲁克林我爸爸家过段时间
The boys will sleep on the sofa at my father’s in Brooklyn.
洛斯在我姐姐家待段时间
And Rosy’ll stay at my sister’s.
詹姆 我们不能让她们待在这里
Jimmy, we can’t keep ’em!
你不能一个人决定这事
You don’t make decisions about our children without me.
要是他们病情在加重呢 我们已经欠麦当那医生了
What if they get really sick? We already owe Dr. McDonald…
你把他们送走 我们一无所获了
If you send them away, then all this has been for nothing!
我们刚刚才接回他们来 这样做还有什么意义
It’s just until we get back… What else was it for?
如果我们无法生活在一起 那就说明我们支离破碎了
If we can’t stay together, that means we lost!
就是说我们放弃他们了 我们没有放弃
That means we’ve given up! I am not giving up!
我们在尽力保护他们 玫 答应过他们
I’m trying to protect our children. Mae, I promised him.
在肉店外面
Outside the butcher’s.
我当时看着他的眼睛
I looked him in the eyes…
我从心底里向他保证
and I promised him with all of my heart…
我不会送走他们的
I would never ever send him away.
你怎么就把他们送走了
You can’t do this.
当时你不在这儿
You weren’t here.
你不能破坏我的誓言
You can’t break my promise.
詹姆 你没有看到 你不在这儿
Jim, you didn’t see. You weren’t here.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 詹姆
I’m sorry, Jimmy.
你要干吗
What are you doing?
詹姆
Jim?
詹姆 你要去哪里
Jimmy! Where you going?
你要去哪 詹姆
Where you going, Jimmy?
新泽西州紧急救济局
那样你也不称职 先生 你还能跟我说点什么
That doesn’t qualify you, sir. What else can you tell me?
问题是我太太牙都拔光了
The problem is my wife is losing all of her teeth.
由于她我收到了救济金
I got a relief order for her.
医生说她吃的东西太少了
The doctor says it’s due to insufficient diet.
她还得喂孩子
She’s still nursing the baby on account of…
我们连牛奶也买♥♥不起
we can’t afford milk for the family.
好吧
Okay.
我从没有想过 我还会在这里看到你 詹姆