嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey hey hey hey
你不来找我吗
Won’t you come see about me
我会一个人
I’ll be alone
跳舞 你知道的 宝贝
Dancing, you know it, baby
告诉我你的问题跟疑惑
Tell me your troubles and doubts
分享你的全部
givin’ me everything lnside and out and
和对爱的陌生 在黑暗中这么清晰
Love’s strange So real in the dark
想想我们正在做的 爱的进行式
Think of the tender things That we were working on
小改变可能将我们拆散
Slow change may pull us apart
当光芒渗入你的心中
When the light gets into your heart, baby
你不要忘记我
Don’t you Forget about me
不 不 不 不
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t
你不要忘记我
Don’t you Forget about me
你会站在我面前吗
Will you stand above me
“…当你对着孩子讲大道理时”
看着我但是不会爱我
Look my way but never love me
“他们正在改变自己的世界 不受你的影响”
雨一直下 雨一直下
Rain keeps fallin’ Rain keeps fallin’
不断落下 不断落下
Down. Down.
“他们很清楚”
“自己正在经历什么…”大卫鲍伊
薛默高中
1984年3月24日星期六
Saturday, March 24, 1984.
薛默高中 伊利诺州薛默60062
Shermer High School, Shermer, lllinois, 60062.
亲爱的维农先生
Dear Mr. Vernon…
我们自愿牺牲整个星期六留校
We accept that we had to sacrifice…
我头快爆♥炸♥了
作为我们做错事的惩罚
a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.
我们做了不对的事
What we did was wrong…
薛默高中牛头犬报 克拉克引起群架
但我想你一定是疯了 才叫我们写
but we think you’re crazy to make us write an essay…
我恨星期一
我们觉得自己是谁的文章
telling you who we think we are.
你在乎什么
What do you care?
高年级生心灵成长
你用你的眼光看我们
You see us as you want to see us…
年度风云人物
用最简单的词汇 最方便的定义
in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions.
你把我们看作一个书呆子
You see us as a brain…
一个运动员
an athlete…
瑞桥本博士 教学指导顾问
一个神经病
a basket case…
票选舞会皇后
一个公主
a princess…
打开置物柜
和一个罪犯
and a criminal.
不是吗
Correct?
今天早上7点 我们确实是这样看待彼此的
That’s the way we saw each other at 7:00 this morning.
低年级的你 死定了
那时我们还是被洗♥脑♥的
We were brainwashed.
我不敢相信你没办法帮我
I can’t believe you can’t get me out of this.
我星期六要待在这里 简直是荒谬
It’s so absurd I have to be here on a Saturday.
我又不是脑袋有问题
It’s not like I’m a defective or anything.
我会补偿你的
I’ll make it up to you.
甜心 翘课去逛街 不代表你脑袋有问题
Honey, ditching class to go shopping doesn’t make you a defective.
祝你有愉快的一天
Have a good day.
薛默高中
这是第一次还是最后一次了
Is this the first or last time we do this?
最后一次
Last.
快点进去 做些对你有用的事
get in there and use the time to your advantage.
妈 我们不是来这里读书的 我们只是坐在那里没事
Mom, we’re not supposed to study.
-先生 你自己要找方法念书 -没错
-Mister, you figure out a way to study. -Yeah.
快去
Well, go!
嘿 我以前也爱闹事
Hey, I screwed around.
男人做错事 这不算什么
There’s nothing wrong with that…
除非被人抓到 运动员
except you got caught, sport.
妈已经念过我了 够了吧
Yeah, Mom already reamed me, all right?
你想错过比赛 想自毁前程
You want to miss a match? Blow your ride?
有不良纪录的话 学校可不会提供你奖学金
No school is going to give a scholarship to a discipline case.
很好 很好 你们来了
Well, well. Here we are.
我要恭喜你们都准时到达
I want to congratulate you for being on time.
不好意思 我觉得有些误会
Excuse me, sir? I think there’s been a mistake.
我知道这是留校 但是我不应该属于这里
I know it’s detention, but, um, I don’t think I belong in here.
现在7点6分
It is now 7:06.
你们有整整8小时54分钟 来思考为什么你们会在这里
You have exactly 8 hours and 54 minutes to think about why you’re here.
沉思一下自己的过错
Ponder the error of your ways.
不准说话
You may not talk.
不准离开座位
You will not move from these seats.
也不准睡觉
And you… will not sleep.
好的 大家 我们今天来做些不一样的
All right, people, we’re going to try something different today.
我们要写一篇一千字以上的作文
We are going to write an essay…
向我描述你觉得自己是谁
of no less than 1,000 words… describing to me who you think you are.
-这是考试吗 -我说是作文 就是作文
-Is this a test? -When I say “essay,” I mean essay.
我不是说 重复一个字一千遍
I do not mean a single word repeated 1,000 times.
清楚了吗 班德先生
Is that clear, Mr. Bender?
-很清楚 -很好
-Crystal. -good.
也许你会多了解自己一点
Maybe you’ll learn a little something about yourself.
这也可能决定你们能不能回家
Maybe you’ll even decide whether you care to return.
我可以现在就回答你 先生
You know, I can answer that right now, sir.
-我拒绝 因为…-坐下 强生
-That’d be “no” for me, because… -Sit down, Johnson.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
我的办公室就在大厅后方
My office is right across that hall.
不要做傻事 有问题吗
Any monkey business is ill-advised. Any questions?
我有个问题
Yeah, I got a question.
拜瑞马尼洛知道你 搜查他的衣橱吗
Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?
我下周六回答你 班德先生
I’ll answer that, Mr. Bender, next Saturday.
不要招惹公牛 年轻人 你会被顶伤的
Don’t mess with the bull, young man, you’ll get the horns.
他是个同性恋
That man is a brownie hound.
你继续吃你的手 中午就不会饿了
Keep eating your hand, you won’t be hungry for lunch.
我之前看过你
I’ve seen you before, you know.
我觉得我是谁
Who I think I am.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是一只海象
I am a walrus.
真♥他♥妈♥的 不是吗
It’s the shits, huh?
我不敢相信我会惹上这种事
I can’t believe this is really happening to me.
噢 可恶
Oh, shit!
我们如果想尿尿怎么办
What if we have to take a piss?
拜托
Please.
如果你要去上 你就去上
You got to go, you got to go.
-我的天 -你不要尿在这里 老兄
-Oh, my god. -You’re not urinating in here, man.
不要吵 不然会慢慢流回去
Don’t talk. It’ll crawl back up.
收回去 在第一滴尿滴到地上以前 不然你就死定了
Whip it out and you’re dead before the first drop hits the floor.
你生气的样子还满性感的
You’re pretty sexy when you get angry.
嘿 乖宝贝 去关上门好吗
Hey, home boy, why don’t you go close that door?
我们要让舞会皇后受孕了
We’ll get the prom queen impregnated.
-嘿 嘿 -什么
-Hey. Hey! -What?
我失去控制 你就完了 老兄
If I lose my temper, you’re totalled, man.
-完了 -完了
-Totally? -Totally.
你为何不闭嘴 没人想鸟你
Why don’t you shut up? Nobody’s interested.
真的
Really.
白♥痴♥
Buttface.
嘿 运动员 你怎么会来这里
Hey, sporto, what’d you do to get in here?
忘记洗澡了吗
Forget to wash your jock?
抱歉 大伙 我认为我们该写文章了
Excuse me, fellas, we should just write our papers.
你坐在这里 不代表你有权力干扰别人
Because you live here doesn’t mean you can be a pain…
所以管好你的嘴
so knock it off!
这是个自♥由♥的国家
It’s a free country.
他只是想激怒你 不要理他就好了
He’s doing it to get a rise out of you. Just ignore him.
甜心
Sweets.
你不理我也不行
You couldn’t ignore me if you tried.
那么…
So…
那么
So.
你们两个是男女朋友吗
Are you guys like boyfriend-girlfriend?
交往稳定
Steady dates?
爱人
Lovers?
来嘛 运动员 跟我说话
Come on, sporto. Level with me.
你有射在她里面吗

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
前一篇文章第四公民
下一篇文章铁拳男人
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!