温尼还没有说话
Vinnie isn’t talking yet.
他们会在亚瑟之后马上去
They’re gonna go right after Arthur.
你会怎么做 等到他死了?
What are you gonna do, wait until he’s dead?
别担心亚瑟
Don’t worry about Arthur.
我们会保护亚瑟 但是谁会保护你?
We’ll protect Arthur. But who’s gonna protect you?
你最好照顾好你自己
You better look after your own ass
如果你想对其他孩子有所帮助的话
if you wanna be any good to the rest of those kids.
你明晚有场音乐会 是吗?
You got that concert tomorrow night, don’t you?
是的 诺里斯先生
Yeah. Mr. Norris.
什么?
What?
留意你自己 呃?
Mind your own business, huh?
你怎么看?
What do you think?
我想不会有人
I don’t think anyone will
把你误认为伦纳德·戈德斯坦
mistake you for Leonard Bernstein.
你看起来很出色 出色?
But you look splendid. Splendid?
性感
Sexy.
这才是我关心的
That’s what I care about.
音乐会从8:00开始
The concert starts at 8:00.
尽量早点到那里 好吗?
Try to get there a little early, okay?
安迪? 嗯?
Andy? Yeah?
我…我真的为你感到骄傲 亲爱的
I’m… I’m really proud of you, honey.
诺里斯先生 最近怎么样? 好戏上场 诺里斯先生
How are you doing, Mr. Norris? Showtime, Mr. Norris.
下午好 诺里斯先生
Afternoon, Mr. Norris.
那件西装真的很漂亮
You’re looking real nice in that suit.
是的 漂亮的发型
Yeah, nice hairdo.
我是未来
I am the future.
我是未来 我是未来
I am the future. I am the future.
如果我有什么要说的话
Not if I have anything to say about it.
老师不应该这样跟斯特格曼说话
Teacher-teacher shouldn’t talk to Stegman like that.
不要挡我的路
Get out of my way.
你必须学习
You’ve got to learn.
生活…是痛苦的
Life… is pain.
痛苦…就是一切
Pain… is everything.
您…
You…
您将学会
You will learn.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
这里 拿钱
Here, take the money.
听着 如果你现在离开我不会告诉警♥察♥!
Look, if you leave now I won’t tell the police!
晚上好 诺里斯太太
Good evening, Mrs. Norris.
好地方
Love the place.
她是我的! 退后
She’s mine! Stand back.
你究竟把毒品放在这附近什么地方?
Where do you keep the drugs around here, anyway?
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
哦 在这儿
Oh, give it here.
给她!给她!
Give it to her! Give it to her!
亲爱的 拍照笑一个
Smile for the photograph, honey.
你喜欢照片吗?
You like your picture taken?
好吧 伙伴们 听着
Okay, you guys, listen up.
交响乐团将位于右侧第三排
The symphony board will be third row on the right.
我们来让他们听清楚每一个音符
Let’s make ’em hear every note nice and clear.
是的 但如果他们不喜欢我们呢?
Yeah, but what if they don’t like us?
斯特拉文斯基把鸡蛋扔给他
Stravinsky had eggs thrown at him
当他用“春之祭”开场时
when he opened with “The Rite of Spring.”
他为哪所学校演奏?
What school did he play for?
好的 来吧 让我们调音 海伦
Okay, come on. Let’s tune up. Helen.
现在我想让你尖叫
Now I want you to scream when
当你感觉到这条漂亮的链子时
you feel this nice piece of chain.
来吧 醒来
Come on. Wake up.
如果你现在不保持清醒 婊♥子♥
If you don’t stay awake now, bitch,
你永远不会再醒来
you’re never gonna wake up again.
法♥伦♥ 法♥伦♥
Fallon. Fallon.
法♥伦♥ 狗屎
Fallon. Shit.
法♥伦♥ 涂油彩
Fallon. War paint.
深刻的印象 诺里斯先生
I’m impressed Mr. Norris.
今晚我们还没有过这样高的出席率
We haven’t had a turnout like this since the night
其中一个小混♥蛋♥曾在西楼放火
one of the little bastards set fire to the west wing.
这里有很多好孩子
There are a lot of good kids here.
我想是的
I suppose so.
只是那些糟糕的人会吸引我们的注意力
It’s just that the bad ones take so much of our attention.
今晚好运
Good luck tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 让我们离开这鬼地方
All right, let’s get the hell outta here.
迷彩 你好酷
Camouflage. You look cute.
来吧 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
兄弟 什么烂地方
Man, what a dump.
走 走!
Move it. Move it!
赶快 法♥伦♥
Punch it, Fallon.
好 你们 你准备好了吗?
Okay, you guys, you ready?
对不起 先生? 嗯?
Excuse me, sir? Yeah?
那个女孩 她让我把这个给你
That girl there. She told me to give this to you.
来吧 老师老师
Come and get it, teacher-teacher.
她在哪里 该死的?
Where is she, goddamn you?
你变暖了 老师
You’re getting warmer, teacher.
你们伤害了她 我会杀了你们! 我向上帝发誓 我会杀了你们!
You hurt her, I’ll kill you! I swear to God, I’ll kill you!
王八蛋! 放开我!
Son of a bitch! Let me go!
好玩吗 婊♥子♥?
Havin’ fun, bitch?
我们将在稍后再玩一些
We’re gonna play some more later.
再见 诺里斯先生 好吧?
Good-bye, Mr. Norris. All right?
再见 诺里斯先生
Good-bye, Mr. Norris.
再过五分钟我就要离开了
Five more minutes and I’m leaving.
你知道他去了哪里吗?
Do you know where he went?
不知道 但他最好早点回来
No, but he better get back soon.
安迪 安迪 回去
Andy, Andy, get back.
回去
Go back.
不要伤害她 斯特格曼 求求你
Don’t hurt her, Stegman. Please.
说委婉点
Say Pretty please.
让她走 你可以得到我 我已经得到你了!
Let her go. You can have me. I’ve already got you!
再见 老师
See you later, teach.
起来! 不!等等!
Up! No! Wait! Mo!
我说闭嘴 妓♥女♥!
I said shut up, whore!
你这个小婊♥子♥!
You little bitch!
现在你在为它而努力
Now you’re in for it.
变暖了 老师
Getting warmer, teacher.
请 坐下
Please. Ah, sit down.
请 请 女士们先生们
Please, please. Ladies and gentlemen.
女士们…请
Ladies… please.
女士们 先生们 男孩们和女孩们
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.
谢谢 你们一直很有耐心
Thank you. You’ve been very patient.
我们对延误表示歉意 但…
And we do apologize for the delay, but…
我会请你留在你的座位上
I would ask you to remain in your seats.
年轻人已经排练…
The young people have rehearsed-
对不起 我认为我可以替补诺里斯先生
Excuse me, I think that I can fill in for Mr. Norris.
女士们 先生们 我们有一个惊喜
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a surprise.
迪妮·邦顿将为我们指挥
Deneen Bowden is going to conduct for us.
来吧 让我们坐下
Come on, let’s sit down
并给她衷心的支持
and give her a real hand of support.
他去哪了? 我不知道
Where did he go? I don’t know.
我不知道
I don’t know.
让我们分开寻找他
Let’s split up and look for him.
出来 出来 不管你在哪里
Come out, come out, wherever you are.
我会抓住那个混♥蛋♥!
I’m gonna get that fucker!
来吧!
Come on!
检查实验室 如果你看到那鸟人 大叫
Check out the lab. If you see the prick, yell.
诺里斯先生
Mr. Norris.
诺里斯 你的婊♥子♥很淫♥荡♥
That bitch of yours is an easy lay, Norris.
诺里斯先生 你死定了
You’re dead, Mr. Norris.
再见 诺里斯先生
Good-bye, Mr. Norris.
该死的法♥伦♥在哪里? 他应该在这里
Where the hell’s Fallon? He’s supposed to be here.
妈的 法♥伦♥
Shit. Fallon.
我…我要剖开诺里斯的心脏
I’m… I’m gonna cut Norris’ heart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!