警♥察♥学校Ⅵ 解救围城
犯罪风潮袭卷城市
学监 你巡视的时候一直在唱圣诞歌♥曲
Proctor, you’ve been singingChristmas songs…
已经连着五个小时了
…for the entire five hoursof this stakeout.
圣诞节可还要等四个月呢
Christmas is a good four months away.
你要是再敢哼一个字
If you sing so much as one more note…
我就毙了你
…I will shoot you.
接着唱
Go ahead…
给我过圣诞节
…make my Christmas.
长官 我们今天就到这儿了 好吗
Sir, can we call it a day?
学监 我刚得到确切情报 威尔逊·海兹一伙
I’ve got a very good tipthat the Wilson Heights Gang
要抢劫街对面的珠宝店
…is gonna rob the jewelry storeacross the street.
我想我们至少要等他们露面才能回家
I thought we might wait at least untilthey showed up before we call it a day.
-没问题吧 -是的 长官
-Is that okay with you? -Yes, sir.
我一般周日都要给我的侄女讲故事
I usually read the funniesto my niece on Sunday.
你明白吗
Don’t you understand?
我花了一年的时间
It took me a year to get transferred…
才从拉♥萨♥和他的那帮小坏蛋们身边调开
…away from Lassardand his band of misfits.
现在我有了自己的地盘我可不会让任何人给我捣乱
Now that I’ve got my own precinct, I’m not gonna let anyone screw with me.
我的地盘我说了算
It’s my precinct.I make the rules.
我要是不说”行”任何人连撒泡尿都不行
No one takes so much as a leakwithout my say -so.
-我的第六感告诉我 -长官
-I have a sixth sense. -Sir…
-让我说完 我的第六 -但是 长官
-Let me finish. I have a sixth… -But, sir!
你能让我先说完吗
Would you let me finish?
当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我
I have a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime…
-但是 长官 -别打断我
-But, sir! -Stop interrupting me!
当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我
I have got a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime.
我的直觉告诉我这些犯罪活动
My instincts tell me this crime wave…
立马就会结束
…is about to come to an abrupt end.
嘿 你 站住
Hey, you! Hold it!
-停下 -不许动
-Hold it! -Freeze!
哈里斯上尉
Captain Harris!
你们在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们在巡逻 这是怎么回事
Well, we’re on a stakeout.What’s all this about?
威尔逊·海兹又干坏事了
The Wilson Heights Gang struck again.
-在哪 -那儿 长官
-Where? -There, sir.
在您身后
Right behind you.
你们什么时候到这的 长官
When did you get here, sir?
-嗯 我们 -我们在这儿呆了五个小时了
-Well, we… -We’ve been here five hours.
-噢 胡说 -抢劫的时候你们一直在这儿
-Shut up, Proctor. -You were here during the robbery?
-当然不在
-Of course not. -Yes, we were, sir.
-是的 我们在这儿 长官 他们几分钟前跑了 -闭嘴
-They came a few minutes ago. -Shut up.
-我本来要跟您说的 -闭嘴
-I tried to tell you. -Shut up.
-哪道您不记得吗 在车里 -闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
-Don’t you remember? Inside the car. -Shut up. Shut up. Shut up!
威尔逊·海兹再施犯罪给哈里斯上尉挂上尾巴
噢 先生们
Oh, gentlemen…
你们两周前对我发过誓要抓住这伙人的
…you promised me you would havethis gang in custody two weeks ago!
相反 他们让我们看上去就像一帮 哦
Instead, they’re making us looklike a bunch of… Uh…
噢 可笑的
Oh, the ones that are very funny.
海王抓住了他们把我的叉 傻瓜
The kings have them.Bring me my f… Fools!
-弄得我们就像傻瓜 -市长先生 我
-Making us look like fools! -Mr. Mayor, I…
-我可以向您保证 -歇着吧
-I can assure you… -Save it.
人们都害怕了 都跑别处做生意了
People are afraid. They’re takingtheir business elsewhere.
商人们都围攻我 一些重要的
The merchants are all over me.Some very important…
那些 这里再没有钱可挣了
The ones that…Feathers are being ruffled here.
现在州长也插手了
And now the governor is involved!
他要我们赶紧把犯罪压制下去
He wants this crime wavestopped immediately.
他还指定了一个特派小组
And he is sending in a special team…
来检查 呃 制止犯罪的情况
…to see that the crime wave is stopped.
市长大人
Mr. Mayor, Your Honor…
我想哈里斯上尉想说的是
I think what Captain Harrisis trying to say…
他的部门将对所得到的帮助
…is his department will appreciate…
-感激不尽 -是的 很好 谢谢
…all the help it can get. -Yes. Good. Thank you.
但基于哈里斯上尉可能再会失误
But due to the possibility of a leakin Captain Harris’ department…
州长从本区之外挑选了一个小队
…the governor chose a teamoutside the precinct.
他确定他们会把这些无赖带到
He feels sure that they will bringthese scoundrels to the…
你知道 法庭之类的地方去
You know, to the court thing.
正义 让他们受到正义的审判
Justice! Bring them to justice.
噢 对不起
Oh, excuse me.
喂 是噢 请他进来 是的
Hello. Yeah.Oh, send him in, yes.
谢谢 米粒儿
Thank you, Midge.
哈里斯上尉 赫斯特局长
Captain Harris, Commissioner Hurst…
我想你肯定认识 拉♥萨♥指挥官
…I’m sure you knowCommandant Lassard.
谢谢 米粒儿
Thank you, Midge.
你 我要确认一下我的理解
You… Let me make sureI understand this.
你将要和我一起工作
You are going to be working with me.
肩并肩地工作
Side by side.
我跟你一样高兴
I feel just the same.
我们非常高兴能得到您的携助 拉♥萨♥指挥官
We’re very happy to have you with us, Commandant Lassard.
我很确定 很确定
I am sure, sure…
你会帮我们把这些坏蛋赶尽杀绝
…that you will help us tree these swine.
市长大人 我有很多优秀的人选
Your Honor, I have just the menfor the job.

Oh!
嘿 谁愿意跟我一对一地来一场
Now, who wants to go one -on -one?

No.
抬头 伙计们
Heads up, people!
是布拉德 他真是个孩子
It’s Brad. He’s such a child.
-你好 -真高兴再见到你
-Hello. -Nice seeing you again.
-你看上去真可爱 -谢谢
-You look lovely. -Thank you.
-一定记得给我打电♥话♥ 我们一起共进午餐 -好的
-Do call sometime, we’ll have lunch. -I will.
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
-Hello, dear. -Hello.
-嗨 斯坦威克夫人 -嗨 琼斯
-Hi, Mrs. Stanwyck. -Hi, Jonesy.
你以前见过这样一群醉鬼吗
Did you ever see such a bunch of stiffs?
伊莱恩 你精神真棒
Elaine, exceptional event.
瞧着
Watch this.
他到底在做什么
What on earth is he doing?
谢谢 伙计
Thanks, pal.
这会让我下个小时轻松许多
That should get methrough the next hour.
对不起
Excuse me.
-你认为你在做什么 -我是警♥察♥ 我的职责是
-What do you think you’re doing? -I’m a police officer. It’s my duty…
-你知不知道我是谁 -不 但我想
-Do you have any idea who I am? -No, but I wanted to…
我是温德尔·皮·法斯沃斯
I’m Wendell P. Farnsworth.
我姐夫是议员 我是你们指挥官的私人朋友
My brother -in -law’s a councilman, I’m apersonal friend of the watch commander.
所以我想让我们忘记这小小的误解
So I suggest we forget all aboutthis little misunderstanding.
-懂我的意思吗 -但你的车停在红色♥区♥域里
-Got me? -But you were parked in a red zone.
-我必须给你开罚单 -让我跟你说清楚 小丫头
-I have to give you a ticket… -Let me make it clear to you, girl.
现在 从这给我滚开
Now, get out of here…
不然我就把你揍扁
…before I have you busted down…
让你爬不起来
…to crossing guard.
-真棒 -让她长长见识
-All right. -You told her.
你们知道该怎么对待苦力了吧 懂了吗
You got to know how to handle peons, you know what I mean?
又什么事
What now?
-这是什么 -罪证 泊车在红色♥区♥域
-What’s this? -Citations for parking in a red zone…
离路边距离超过18英寸挡住消防栓
…more than 18 inches from the curb, blocking a fire hydrant…
驾照过期 无保险杠
…expired registration, no front plate,
乱丢垃圾 恶意袭♥警♥
littering, attempt to extort an officer…
故意撕毁法♥院♥传票
…and willfully destroyinga court summons.
噢 不 我的车
Oh, no! My car!
你可以到警局去提你的车当然是在交了罚金之后
You can pick it up at the police impoundafter you pay for your citations,
小子
boy!
房♥屋及地基雷区保护
-早上好 儿子 -早上好 爸爸
-Morning, son. -Morning, Dad.
起居室里可能发生211
Possible 211 in progressin the living room.
-我们需不需要救援 -不 我们应付的了
-Shall we call for backup? -No. We can handle it.
-外公 -爸爸
-Grandpa. -Dad.
我就拿了一个恶心的三明治
All I took is a lousy sandwich.
早上好 欢迎大家来到威尔逊·海兹的地盘
Good morning and welcometo the Wilson Heights Division.
现在 开始干活吧
Now, let’s get to work.
这伙人比我们先到一步
This gang has been one stepahead of us.
现在州长觉得我们部门里
Now, the governor feels that someonein this department…
有人泄露了消息
…may be leaking.
以防万一
To guard against that possibility…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!