I just a stupid goat herder
要是我早知道你没有作为 要害死凯金的话
but I cog you’re killin’ Catkin by not actin’,
我就该让你上了那座桥
just… by lettin’ you up on that bridge,
被科纳族吃掉
you Kona meat.
如果躺在那备受煎熬的是先知呢
If a Prescient be layin’, with poison meltin’ her heart n’lungs?
如果是你的孩子呢
If it be your kin?
先知的生命就比谷民的更值钱吗
Why the Precient’s life worth more than a Valleysman?!
我带你去毛娜索尔
I’ll take you to Mauna Sol.
我认识路
I know the way!
只要你救下凯金
If you save Catkin,
就算是恶魔之门
I will guide you to the Devil’s door,
我也会带你去
if that’s where you wanna go.
虽然我还不舍得忘掉过去
While the past may call to us with the enchantment of a siren,
但我觉得
better, I believed,
还是按弟弟的安排走更好
to stay the course set by dear brother Den.
在这里签字
Just sign right here.
明天 一切将重新 重新 重新开始
Tomorrow, life could begin afresh, afresh, afresh.
这边请
This way.

Come.
欢迎进入基本作息训练
Welcome to Habitat Basic Training.
启动安保程序
Security activate.
载入纹理
Designating texture.
那是老首尔
That’s old Seoul.
要是潮汐以现在的速度继续上涨
If the tides keep rising at their present rate,
新首尔在一百年后也会沉入水底
Neo-Seoul will also be under water in a hundred years.
食物在这里
Your food is in here.
不是你习惯吃的那种
It’s not what you’re used to,
不过我觉得你会喜欢的
but I think you will like it.
这是你的床
This is your bed…
这些是你的衣服
These are your clothes.
我的 可这些是…纯种人的衣服
Mine? But these are… Pureblood clothes.
不 是你的衣服
No. They are yours.
你知道他是联盟的人吗
Did you know he was Union?
不知道 就算知道也无所谓
No, but it wouldn’t have mattered.
为什么
Why not?
因为
Because…
那是第一次有纯种人对我表示善意
It was the first time a Pureblood had showed me kindness.
妈妈
Mama…
我饿了
I hungry.
喜欢吗
Do you like them?
你真美
You look lovely.
这里
Here…

Come here.
这是用来播放视频的 不过芯片坏了
Now, this used to play Vidis, but the chip is corrupted.
只会循环播放一段
Stuck in a loop,
我把内容提取出来 找回了剩下的部分
so I digit it and found the rest of it.
剩下的部分
The rest of it?
《蒂莫西·卡文迪许受难记》
你♥他♥妈♥的在我房♥间里干吗
…the bloody hell are you doing in my room?
钥匙 随身听
Keys… go walkies,
要把这些交给裘德小姐保管好吗
let’s give these to Miss Judd for safekeeping, shall we?
别碰我的东西 你这疯母牛
Leave my things alone, you pilvering cow.
你是新来的
Cause you’re new,
我就不让你吃肥皂粉了
I shall not make you eat soap powder, this time…
先警告一次
You’re warned.
在我们这里 我不能容忍♥任何冒犯的语言
I cannot stand for offensive language in our arrays,
任何人都不可以
not from anyone.
我从不吓唬人 卡文迪许先生 从不
And I never make idle threats, Mr. Cavendish. Never.
好像我喜欢跟你说话似的 你这个小偷
I’ll talk to you as I ruddy will like, you thief!
让我吃肥皂粉 我倒想看看你有什么本事
Make me eat soap powder? I’d like to see you try.
见鬼
Ooh! Ooh, bloody hell!
一开始就这么扫兴
A disappointing start.
难道这是变♥态♥虐待旅馆吗
Is this some sort of kinky S&M hotel?
我是诺克斯护士 别惹我
I am nurse Noakes, you do not wish to cross me.
很抱歉让你久等了 你是…
I am so sorry to keep you waiting. Uh, I know it’s a Miss…

Rey.
路易莎·雷 《望远镜》杂♥志♥的
Luisa Rey, Spyglass magazine.
对 对
Right, right.
路易莎 这是乔·纳皮尔
Luisa, this is Joe Napier,
他是我们的安全主管
he’s our security chief.
我很惊讶你会来采访
I was surprised to get your query.
别误会 你们杂♥志♥是很活跃 就是
I mean, don’t get me wrong, it-it is a feisty magazine, but…
有任何需要 请别客气
Anything you need, sir, just let me know.
好的 这里没问题了 多谢
We’ll do. Guys, I’m good, thank you very much.
谢谢 回见了
Thank you, see you.
我们的主编想要加一点爆料
Our editor’s trying to spice things up a little bit,
他说公众需要更多实质性的内容 所以
he says the public wants more substance, so…
也许只是一时的狂热
Probably just a fad.
跟我来 从鸡场开始吧
Come on, follow me, let’s start you with the Chicken Ranch.
大脑壳们待的地方
That is where we keep the Eggheads.
早啊 卡文迪许先生 今早感觉不错吧
Hello, Mr. Cavendish, feeling super this morning?
才怪 我昨晚入住的时候
No. I checked in last night,
还以为震蛋屋是一家旅馆
believing that Aurora House was a hotel.
我弟弟替我预定的
My brother made the booking you see,
是他的恶作剧吧
his idea of a practical joke.
不过
But listen,
还有个更大的问题
you have a bigger problem closer to home.
有个自称诺克斯的疯女人
There’s some demented bitch calling herself Noakes,
在这里胡闹 假扮成女仆
rampaging about the place, impersonating a chamber maid.
更重要的是 她打了我
But the point is this: she struck me,
还偷走了我的钥匙
and she stole my keys.
听到了吗 我要我的钥匙 立刻 马上
Right? I’ll need those keys back, straight away.
震蛋屋现在是你的家了
Aurora House is your home now,
卡文迪许先生 你的签名
Mr. Cavendish. Your signature
-授权我们使用 -签名
– authorizes us to apply… – Signature?
你昨晚签过的监护文件
The custody document you signed last night.
你的住宿文件
Your residency papers.
不不不 那是旅馆的入住登记
Oh no, no, no. That was the hotel register.
无所谓了 只是形式罢了 不是吗
Ah, never mind, it’s all academic, huh?
这回我可有故事讲了
This is gonna make a hell of a diner party story.
大部分客人在第一天早上 都想回去
Most of our guests get cold feet on their first mornings.
请把钥匙还给我
My keys, please.
-房♥客们是不能 -我不是该死的房♥客
– Residents are not… – I’m not a ruddy resident!
你会发现在震蛋屋乱发脾气是无济于事的
You’ll find temper tantrums won’t help you at Aurora House!
你违背了该死的
You’re breaking the… ruddy…
监禁法案 还是什么鬼东西
acting… conservation act, or some ruddy thing,
我不会向暴♥力♥犯罪行为屈服
and I will not be subjugated to a criminal abuse.
我不会向暴♥力♥犯罪行为屈服
I will not be subjugated to criminal abuse.
窗外
Outside,
硕大的雪花一片片落在屋顶上
fat snow flakes are falling on slate roofs.
亚历山大?索尔仁尼琴 诺贝尔文学奖作家
就像索尔仁尼琴在付蒙特劳动
Like Solzhenitsyn laboring in Vermont,
在流放中我该努力工作
I shall beaver away in exile.
和索尔仁尼琴不同的是 我并不孤单
Unlike Solzhenitsyn, I shan’t be alone.
要去什么地方吗
Off somewhere?
当然了 去现实世界
You bet I am. To the land of the living.
《绿色食品》 1973年的美国科幻电影
绿色食品是人做的
Soylent Green is people.
绿色食品是人做的
Soylent Green is made of people!
喂 回来
Oy! Get back here, you!
离我远点 不然我就在警♥察♥局的报告中
You keep away from me, or I’ll be forced to name you,
把你写成共犯
in the police report, as an accomplice.
我没空跟你胡闹
I have better things to do than this.
那别闹啊 你这个该死的狗杂
Then go, pit and do them, you bloody sucker son of…
够了
Right!
放开你的手 你这个该死的
God, you take hands off me, you ruddy bloody…
只要给人♥民♥一些东西
You can maintain power over people,
就可以一直统治他们
as long as you give them something.
夺走某个人的一切
Rob a man of everything,
会失去对那个人的控制
and that man will no longer be in your power.
亚历山大·索尔仁尼琴
亚历山大·索尔仁尼琴 20世纪哲学家全集
Alexander Solzhenitsyn, 20th century philosopher complete works,
统一体的禁书

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!