only possible through the eyes of the other.
生命不朽的真谛
The nature of our immortal lives
在于我们言与行的影响
is in the consequences of our words and deeds,
将会源源不断 永世长存
that go on apportioning themselves throughout all time.
躲起来 躲好
Hide. Hide!
扎克里
Zachary!
你杀了酋长 现在你就是刀下鱼肉
From good chief, now you’re meat.
-凯金 -扎克叔叔
– Catkin – Uncle Zach.
感谢星美保佑
Thanks, Sonmi.
不 谢谢你才对
No, thank you.
来吧 尤因先生 再喝一口
Com’on, Mr. Ewing. One more.
盐会清洗你的肠胃
Salt clean out your stomach.
起作用了 尤因先生 加油
It goes. Com’on Mr. Ewing, com’on!
看看我们在哪儿 尤因先生
See where we are, Mr. Ewing?
这是家
Home.
梅根 思科史密斯
Megan Sixsmith?
让他们付出代价
Make them pay.
你就看我的吧
You can count on it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的叔叔是个科学家
My uncle was a scientist,
但是 他坚信爱情的存在
but… he believed that love was real.
那是一种 自然现象
A kind of… natural phenomenon.
他相信爱情能经受死亡的考验
He believed that love could outlive death.
我如痴如醉地完成了它
Finished it in a frenzy
这把我勾回到我们在剑桥的最后一夜
that reminded me of our last night in Cambridge.
欣赏最后一次看日出 享受最后一根烟
Watched my final sunrise, enjoyed the last cigarette.
我以为那是最完美的景象
Didn’t think the view could be anymore perfect,
直到我看到你那顶破呢帽
until I saw that beat-up trilby.
老实说 思科史密斯 虽然你戴着很滑稽
Honestly, Sixsmith. As ridiculous as that thing makes you look,
我却觉得那是世间最美的风景
I don’t believe I’ve ever seen anything more beautiful.
我斗胆一直看着你
Watched you for as long as I dared.
我觉得是上天安排 让我先看到你
I don’t believe it was a fluke… that I saw you first.
-好的 -谢谢
– Okay. – Thank you.
船长同意让你随行
Captain say-so take ya with us.
-我想和梅洛内一起走 -走 去哪
– I wanna go with Meronym. – Go… Go where?
先知们和我们遭遇一样 家园不复存在了
Prescients in the same boat as us. Got no home neitherwise.
不 还不一定
Nay, not yet.
你觉得会有人听到你的祷告
You think someone gonna hear your prayer,
然后从天而降吗
come down from the sky?
也许吧
Perhaps…
也许有那么一天
Perhaps one day.
这希望跟跳蚤一样大
One day ain’t but a flea o’ hope.
对 但跳蚤可是很顽强
Yay, and fleas ain’t so easy to rid.
我相信有另一个世界在等着我们 思科史密斯
I believe there is another world waiting for us, Sixsmith.
一个更好的世界
A better world.
我会在那里等你
And I’ll be waiting for you there.
有什么能帮你吗 先生
May I help you, sir?
是的 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
我在找我朋友 他来了爱丁…
I’m, I’mlooking for a friend who came to Edin…
我认为死亡并不会持久
I believe we do not stay dead long.
来科西嘉星空下我们的初吻地找我吧
Find me beneath the Corsican stars where we first kissed.
你永远的 R.F
Yours eternally. R.F.
报告说张少校在突袭中身亡了
The report said commander Zheng was killed in the assault.
没错
That is correct.
但你说你爱过他吗
But you say that you loved him?
我爱他
Yes I do.
你是说你依然爱着他吗
Do you mean you are still in love with him?
我是说我将永远爱他
I mean that I will always be.
我们的生命不仅仅属于自己
Our lives are not our own.
从生到死 我们与他人息息相关
From womb to tomb, we’re bound to others.
过去和现在
Past and present.
每一次罪孽以及每一次善行
And by each crime and every kindness,
来世终将有报
we birth our future.
在你的启示里
In your revelation,
你谈到了生命在永恒中轮回
you spoke of the consequences of an individual’s life
所造成的影响
rippling throughout eternity.
那是否表示你相信有来世
Does this mean that you believe in an afterlife?
在天堂或者地狱
In a heaven or hell?
我相信死亡只是一扇门
I believe death is only a door.
当一扇门关闭 另一扇会开启
When its closes, another opens.
若要我想象天堂
If I care to imagine heaven,
我觉得那就像一扇新开启的门
I would imagine a door opening.
在门后
And behind it,
我会找到 等我的他
I will find him there, waiting for me.
我的爱人
My love.
上帝啊 我太想你了
Oh God, I missed you so much.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
请允许我问最后一个问题
If I may ask one last question…
你当时肯定知道反抗联盟的计划必败
You had to know this Union scheme was doomed to fail.
是的
Yes.
那你为什么还答应要做
And why did you agree to it?
这正是阿皮斯将军要求我去做的
This is what general Apis asked of me.
做什么 被处决吗
What, to be executed?
如果没人知道我 真♥相♥也无法大白天下
If I had remained invisible, the truth would stay hidden.
我无法接受
I couldn’t allow that.
倘若没人相信你说的事实呢
And what if no one believes this truth?
有人已经相信了
Someone already does.
亚当 老天啊
Adam, good God…
我正在讲述你的惊人旅程呢
I have just been recounting your astonishing adventure.
请一起来吧 拿一把椅子来
Please, join us. Give him a chair.
不了 谢谢你
No no, thank you.
我不能久留
I cannot stay.
你怎么来这里了
What are you doing here?
医生不是说至少卧床三周吗
I thought the doctor said at least three weeks in bed?
没错 但是事不宜迟
He did, but this couldn’t wait.
我得私下里和你谈谈 先生
I need to speak with you, sir. Privately.
没问题
Of course.
这是霍洛教士拿来的合同吗
Is that the contract from Reverend Horrox?
-正是 -我可以派个人去取的
– It is indeed. – Well, you know I could have sent a boy.
你疯了吗
Are you insane?!
我的命是一个解放了自己的奴隶救的
I owe my life to a self-freed slave.
这种肮脏的交易
And I cannot, in good conscience
我再也不能昧着良心做下去了
participate in this kind of business any longer.
石油说客因天鹅颈岛丑闻被捕
把这写成书肯定会大卖♥♥
This would make such a good book.
来干一杯
I’ll drink to that.
窗外 硕大的雪花
Outside, fat snow flakes
一片片落在屋顶上
are falling on slate roofs and granite walls.
就像索尔仁尼琴在付蒙特劳动
Like Solzhenitsyn laboring in Vermont,
在流放中我该努力工作
I shall beaver away in exile.
和索尔仁尼琴不同的是 我并不孤单
Unlike Solzhenitsyn, I shan’t be alone.
你这该死的 你要不是我的女婿
Goddamn you, sir, if you were not my daughter’s husband…
你好 父亲
Hello, father.
蒂尔达
Tilda?
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
我是来道别的
I’ve come to say goodbye.
道什么别 你要去哪儿
Goodbye? Where are you going?
我们要回东部 和废奴主义者一起奋斗
We’re moving back East, to work with the abolitionists.
你说什么
What?
你的脑子被毒药腐蚀了吧
That poison has rotted your brain.
如果真是 那我建议你也来点毒药
Well, if it has, I highly recommend it.
我好久没感觉这么棒了
I’ve not felt this good in years.
蒂尔达 我禁止你和这疯子去任何地方
Tilda, I forbid you from going anywhere with this mad man.
我一生都在畏惧你 父亲
I’ve been afraid of you my whole life, father.
这次我要和我丈夫一起走
I’m going with my husband.
亚当
Adam.
听我说
Listen to me…
就算不是为了你 也想想我的外孙
For the sake of my grandson, if not your own…
这个世界是有秩序的
there is a natural order to this world,
那些企图颠覆秩序的人不会善终
And those who try to upend it do not fare well.
这条路行不通的
This movement will never survive.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
评分细分
音乐
8.2
画面
8.4
导演
8.2
故事
8.2
表演
8.4
前一篇文章黑帮家族
下一篇文章老虎来喝下午茶
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
cloud-atlas-2孤独之夜 Lonesome night. 婴孩恸哭 寒风刺骨 Rabbits baw...

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!