l’ve been trying to get my head straight about things.
好多事,尤其是关于你的
A lot of things. Especially us.
– 肯尼,我 – 吉拉,听我说
– Kenny, l… – Kyra, just listen.
请听我说
Please.
我生命中只有我妈,我队友和你
For a long time, it’s just been my moms, my boys and you.
你们是我生命的支柱
And that’s what l counted on.
我试着想要不靠别人
l’m trying to count on myself now, and l’m all right and shit,
但是没有你,生活便失去趣味
it’s just, without you, nothing good feels as good.
我失去了我平时高兴的那一面
lt’s like l’m missing some happy part of me.
我给你带了一些东西
l got you something.
不是从九十九美分商店来的
And it ain’t from the 99 Cent Store.
闭嘴
Shut up.
– 他们给你奖学金了 – 耶,宝贝儿,全奖学金的
– They gave you a scholarship? – Yeah, baby, a full ride.
噢,天哪,难以置信
Oh, my gosh. That is crazy.
噢,天哪
Oh, my gosh.
我相信你到了那边一定会很出色的
l know you gonna kill it up there.
不是的,应该是我们“两人”到了那边
No, we gonna kill it up there.
我已经和他们说了宝宝的事儿,他们说他们会帮我们的
l told them about you and the baby. They wanna help us.
凯尼恩…
Kenyon…
…宝宝没了
…there is no more baby.
我最后决定不要了
l decided not to go through with it.
吉拉
Kyra.
我当时必须要做出决定
l had a choice to make,
所以我就下了决心
so l made it.
我得为自己着想,肯尼
For me, Kenny.
那,什么时候…?
Well, when…?
你为什么不告诉我呢?我会来陪你的
Why didn’t you tell me? l would have gone with you.
我实在对不起你
l’m so sorry.
吉拉,我实在对不起你,让你自己负担这一切
Kyra, l’m so sorry you had to go through that by yourself.
我妈妈一直陪着我来着
My mom went with me.
我认为…
But l think that…
你应该去上大学,打篮球
l think you should go to school and play ball and do your thing.
你应该去
You know?
我要你去,是我的真心话
l want that for you. And that’s real.
你要为了自己的目标而奋斗
l think you should be all you can.
我要你和我一起走
l want you to come with me.
吉拉,我真的爱你
Kyra, l love you.
我要你和我一起走
l want you to come with me.
– 真的么? – 真的
– You serious? – l’m serious.
– 哦,谢天谢地 – 我爱你
– Oh, my God. – l love you.
我也爱你
l love you too.
肯尼·卡特
Ken Carter.
我明白,先生
l understand, sir.
好的,谢谢,先生
All right. Thank you, sir.
我们入围了
We’re in.
我就说嘛
That’s what l’m talking about.
大家伙儿,大家伙儿,听好了
Guys, guys, guys. Now, listen.
路途艰难而且遥远
lt’s not gonna be easy. lt’s gonna be a long road.
– 我们的排名很低 – 我们和谁打,教练?
– We’re a really low seed. – Who did we get, coach?
圣弗朗西斯队
St. Francis.
圣弗朗西斯队?
St. Francis?
教练,他们全州排名第一
Coach, they ranked number one in the state.
嘿,朱尼尔,老兄,不用怕那个泰·克瑞恩,你这次吃定他了
Hey, yo, Junior, man, don’t worry about Ty Crane, dog. You’ll get him.
我们已经入围了,已经很好了,一步一步来
We got this. That’s all right, baby. One game at a time. We got this.
– 好了,大家伙儿 – 比赛喽
– All right, guys. – lt’s on.
– 一定要尽你全力,小伙子 – 好的,先生
– Bring your A game, young man. – Yes, sir.
女士们,先生们,欢迎你们来到全州大赛的淘汰赛
Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first round of the ClF playoffs.
圣弗朗西斯队是全国的佼佼者
St. Francis is one of the best high school teams in the nation,
泰·克瑞恩被认为是
with Ty Crane believed to be a shoo-in
明年将会被提名进入全美篮球
for the top NBA draft pick next year.
对手里士满队
On the other side of the court is Richmond,
这个赛季风头大出
a team that’s had a media-worthy season as well.
里士满队历史上从未打过全州大赛
Richmond High has never played in a state tournament.
来呀,来呀,来呀
Let’s go. Let’s go, let’s go.
– 稳一点,稳一点 – 一四战术
– Settle down, settle down. – 1-4!
给我,给我
Ball, ball.
跑动,跑动
Move, move.
漂亮,宝贝儿
Good shot, baby.
– 回底线,回底线 – 跑起来,跑起来
– Get back, get back. – Run motion. Run motion.
四十四号♥战术
Motion 44.
给我,给我,传给我
Right here, right here. Swing it.
逼他走左边,逼他走左边
Force him left. Force him left.
你要逼他走左边,底线再加一个人
You gotta force him left. The baseline’s another defender.
注意防守!
D up!
你还是找别人看着我吧,我这场准备得五十分
Better get somebody else to hold me. l’m dropping 50.
各就各位!
Set up!
上,看着他,看着他
Come on. Get on him, get on him.
帮我一把,他这种人怎么能让他得分呢?!
Get over here and help. He shouldn’t be scoring.
回底线,回底线,防守
Get back, get back. Bring it in.
回底线,防守,盯人,盯人
Get back, get back. Find your man, find your man.
小心,小心对方防守
Now, watch out. Watch that trap.
小心对方防守,跑起来,跑起来,漂亮
Watch the trap. Motion. Motion. That’s the one.
好啊,好!好!
That’s it. Yes! Yes!
得-分-!得分!再得分!
S-C-O-R-E! Score! Score!
给我,给我,老兄
Ball, ball. Ball, man!
莱尔,把他看好了,少说废话
Lyle, stop the ball. Less talk out there.
加油,加油,加油,加油,里士满
Come on, come on, come on. Let’s go, Richmond!
你要帮朱尼尔抢断
You gotta help Junior on the weak-side pick.
– 黛利拉战术!黛利拉战术! – 防守!防守!
– Delilah! Delilah! – Defense! Defense!
– 防守!防守! – 黛利拉战术!黛利拉战术!
– Defense! Defense! – Delilah! Delilah!
– 黛利拉战术! – 黛利拉战术!
– Delilah! – Delilah!
– 上去,上去 – 夹死,夹死,夹死,左边,左边
– Get there, get there. – Trap, trap, trap. Left side, left side.
– 断下来,断下来 – 我知道了
– Use the pick, use the pick. – l got it.
[三号♥:沃姆]
– 好啊!这才叫漂亮 – 三号♥犯规
– Yeah! That’s what l’m talking about. – Foul, number three.
– 停 – 三号♥犯规
– Hold up. – Number three.
[野马队员:圣弗朗西斯]
– 野马队员都过来 – 准备计分
– Mustangs, bring it in. Bring it in. – Count the basket.
– 操 – 暂停,裁判,暂停
– Damn. – Timeout, sir. Time.
回来,回来,操♥他♥妈♥的
Come here, come here. Damn it.
听好了,大家伙儿一定注意防守
Come on, guys, keep up the defense!
到底怎么办呢?
Come on, what you gonna do?
我们不是还没输么,加油,小伙子们
We still in this game. Come on, fellas.
先生们,你当初对我说你们能来比赛不是白给的
Gentlemen, you told me you deserved to be here.
我看你们光说不做
Well, you’re not playing like it.
整个赛季,我们打的是我们自己的战术
All season long, we played our game.
此时此刻,你们怎么这么被动呢
Right now, you’re playing theirs.
当你踏上篮球场,每分每秒都是
When we step on the floor, every second that clock is ticking,
赢得胜利的关键
we are pedal to the metal.
我们不光是要打我们战术,给他们压力
We run the ball. We pressure the ball.
最重要的是我们要控制比赛的路线
And most importantly, we control the tempo of the game!
我们要打我们里士满钻井队的路线
We make them play Richmond Oiler ball.
沃姆,你一定能那小子拿下
Worm, you can take this kid.
逼他从左边上,等他从你身边过的时候
Force him left, and when he crosses over,
突袭他,戴米恩,传的再快一点
you jump him. Damien, push the tempo.
凯尼恩,莱尔,注意篮板
Kenyon, Lyle, crash the boards.
克鲁兹,有空档的时候,你不是最喜欢空中射球么
Cruz, when you’re in the game in transition, take that jumper you love.
朱尼尔,给我加把力
Junior, just keep doing what you’re doing.
[大怪物指泰·克瑞恩]
把那个大怪物给我看住
Hold on to that monster.
你们照我说的做,先生们,我向你保证
You do those things, gentlemen, and l guarantee you,
比赛结束时,我们一定能赢
at the end of the game, we will be there.
好,加油
All right, hands in.
– 加油 – 听好了,控制比赛路线
– Game time. – All right, take control of this game.
Who’sgonnawinthisgame?有谁想赢这场比赛?
Who’s gonna win this game?
一、二、三,里士满,给我好好打
One, two, three, Richmond! Let’s go. Let’s do this.
一、二、三,野马
One, two, three, Mustangs!
– 进攻,进攻 – 上,上,上
– Get up, get up. – Go, go, go.
好棒
Yes.
– 抢球犯规 – 判得好
– Reach-in foul. – That’s the only damn one.
– 你怎么能判我犯规,裁判? – 判得好,
– How you gonna call that on me, ref? – Good call, ref.
克鲁兹换下凯尼恩
Cruz. ln for Kenyon.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!