– 传给我,传给我 – 进攻,进攻
– Ball, ball, ball, ball. – Run it, run it, run it.
回底线,回底线,大家回底线,大家回底线
Get back, get back! Everybody get back.
打得好,加油!
Yeah! Come on!
回底线,回底线,回底线,回底线
Get back, get back, get back.
裁判,你刚才应该判他犯规,这可是我们的地盘
Ref, you gotta call that. This is my house.
– 进攻,进攻 – 刚才他犯规
– Push, push. – Can we get a call?
你先上,我累死了
Take care of the ball, man. l’m gonna catch my breath.
注意,回底线,回底线
Come on. Get back, get back.
给我,我接着呢
Swing it right here. l got it.
冲撞犯规
Charge.
– 加油,小伙子们 – 耶,宝贝儿
– Go get them, boys. – Yeah, baby.
三十号♥冲撞犯规
Charge, number 30. Red ball.
裁判,你刚才根本没看着
Come on, ref, you wasn’t even there.
– 红队的球,红队的球,红队的球 – 好啊,好啊
– Red ball, red ball. Red, red, red. – Yes. Yes.
– 里士满的球 – 什么?
– Richmond’s ball. – What?
好了,给我上,给我上
Okay, let’s go. Let’s go.
– 红队的球 – 朱尼尔,拦的漂亮
– Red ball. – Junior, good block!
– 这次肯定是犯规了 – 我只是碰到了球
– l know that’s a foul. – lt’s all ball.
– 你胡说什么? – 你想怎么样?
– What are you talking about? – What’s up, man?
我一定打得你满地找牙
Knock his bitch ass out.
别跟他计较,我们还赢着呢
Calm down, man. We’re still in the game.
别乱来
Come on.
– 退后 – 球拿过来,球拿过来
– Ease back. – Bring it in. Bring it in.
给我滚,别碰我
Get out of my way, man. Get off me.
消消气,消消气
Let’s go, let’s go.
现在就是我们的天地了,我们的天地了
All right, baby, it’s all us now. lt’s all us. Let’s go.
他们已经上悬崖了,我们推他们一下,他们就掉下去了
They’re standing on the edge of a cliff. All we gotta do is push them off.
我们用坎蒂战术
We’re gonna run Candy.
沃姆,你给戴米恩打掩护
Worm, you gotta sell them the pass to Damien.
朱尼尔,你上他们的弱边
Junior, we come to you on the weak-side seal.
先生们,这场比赛你们应该赢
But, gentlemen, just because you deserve this
但不代表他们会白白送给你们
doesn’t mean they’re gonna give it to you.
属于你的东西,你就要拼命去争取,你们都准备好了吗?
Sometimes you gotta take what’s yours. You ready to do this?
– 当然,耶 – 给我上
– Hell, yeah. – Let’s go.
– 好了,加油 – 把他们拿下
– All right, hands in. – Come on, take this.
我数一、二、三,大家喊“里士满”,一、二、三,“里士满”
Richmond on three. One, two, three, Richmond!
– 小心别犯规,好吧?上 – 知道了,一四战术,一四战术
– Careful of the foul, all right? Let’s go. – l got you. 1 -4, 1 -4!
– 加油 – 防守,野马!
– All right. – Defense! Mustangs!
给我上,给我上,给我上
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
坎蒂战术!坎蒂战术!
Candy! Candy!
球给我,戴米恩
Ball, Damien.
– 跑动,跑动 – 接应我,接应我
– Move, move. – Help, help.
回底线,回底线,回底线,回底线!
Get back, get back, get back!
朱尼尔,回底线!
Junior, get back!
手举起来
Hands up!
耶,这才是我,宝贝儿,耶
Yeah, that’s what l’m talking about, baby. Yeah!
野马!野马!
Mustangs! Mustangs!
等等,等等,放我下来,巴♥特♥尔♥,巴♥特♥尔♥,巴♥特♥尔♥
Hold on, hold on. Let me down, let me down. Battle, Battle! Battle!
你真有两下子,老兄,我是说真的
You’re real, man. l mean that. All right?
好了,抬起头来,老兄
All right? Keep your head up, baby.
这好像和小说里写的不一样
Well, not quite your storybook ending, huh?
起码我们今天没有
Not for us, anyway.
但是你们和冠军没有什么两样
But you men played like champions.
你们从未放弃
You never gave up.
冠军都是斗志昂扬的
And champions hold their heads high.
你们今天所做到的远要比输赢更重要
What you achieved goes way beyond the win-loss column
比明天报纸
or what’s gonna be written on the front page
体育头版更重要
of the sports section tomorrow.
你们所做到的是
You’ve achieved something that some people
某些人一辈子追寻的
spend their whole lives trying to find.
你们所做到的是战胜自我
What you achieved is that ever-elusive victory within.
先生们…
And, gentlemen…
…我为你们而非常骄傲
…l am so proud of you.
四个月前,当我刚来里士满,是我有个计划
Four months ago, when l took the job at Richmond, l had a plan.
计划没有成功
That plan failed.
我是训练篮球队员的,你们却最终成为学生
l came to coach basketball players, and you became students.
我是训练男孩子的…
l came to teach boys…
…你们却最终成为男人
…and you became men.
就这一点,我要谢谢你们
And for that, l thank you.
如果现在有人走进来
lf someone walked in this door right now
对我说我可以挑加利福尼亚的任何一个高中球队任教
and offered me the coaching job at any school in the state of California,
你知道我会挑哪一个么?
you know which team l’d choose?
圣弗朗西斯?
St. Francis?
我随便说说而已
l’m just saying, man.
凯尼恩?
Kenyon?
– 里士满! – 里士啥?
– Richmond? – Rich what?
– 里士满! – 里士啥?
– Richmond. – Rich what?
里士满!
Richmond.
– 里士啥? – 里士满!
– Rich what? – Richmond.
– 我们是哪里人? – 里士满!
– Where we from? – Richmond!
– 我们家住哪? – 里士满!
– What’s my hometown? – Richmond!
– 我们最爱什么? – 里士满!
– What do we love? – Richmond!
– 里士啥? – 里士满!
– Rich what? – Richmond!
里士满没有赢得全州大赛…
但队员中五人得到了大学奖学金,六人上了大学
朱尼尔·巴♥特♥尔♥以全额奖学金入取汕久斯大学
杰森·莱尔上了圣地亚哥大学并取得了商业管理学位
提摩·克鲁兹上了哈姆博特大学当上了学校的中锋
杰森·沃姆上了圣弗朗西斯克大学在校队当了四年后卫
凯尼恩·斯通上了汕可曼投大学取得通讯学位
戴米恩·卡特后来在学校破了他父亲当初保持的得分和助球的纪录
毕业时被西点军校录取并给与全额奖学金

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!