But she’s got these thongs
嘿,哟,哟,哟,那是圣弗朗西斯来的马尔科姆
Hey, yo, yo, yo. lt’s Malcolm X from St. Francis.
– 喂,马尔科姆! – 随你怎么说
– Hey, yo, Malcolm! – Whatever.
– 怎么样,老兄? – 你来这里干什么,小子?
– What’s up, man? – What are you doing here, son?
– 我转学到里士满了 – 哦,不,小子,我看你是迷路了
– l transferred to Richmond. – Oh, no, son, l think you’re just lost.
我确实迷路了,你能不能告诉我怎么去…?
Well, l am actually lost. Can you tell me how to get to…?
[百莱尔:洛杉矶的富人区]
百莱尔?嘿,沃姆,告诉你的新人王子
Bel Air? Hey, yo, Worm, tell your man Fresh Prince here
– 怎么去他的府邸 – 新的小婊♥子♥
– how to get to his mansion. – Fresh bitch.
我希望在这走廊里见到你,就表示我今天能在球场上见到你
l hope seeing you in this hallway mean l get to see you on the court today.
我真等不及了
l can’t wait. With your five browns.
大家都起来
Everybody up.
今天我们要练防守
Today we’re going to play defense.
对不起,先生
Sorry, sir.
先生们,这是一个新队员,戴米恩·卡特
Gentlemen, this is a new player, Damien Carter.
他是我儿子,他迟到了
He is my son, and he is late.
先生,你欠我二十次自杀
Sir, you owe me 20 suicides.
先生,今天是我上学第一天,我必须呆在…
Sir, it’s my first day of school, l had to stay…
篮球训练三点开始
Basketball practice starts at 3.
在两点五十五以后你就迟到了,去更衣室换衣服
As of 2:55, you are late. Get changed in the locker room.
到球场那一头去做自杀,别干扰我们
Do your suicides on the far side of the court so as not to disturb us.
好了,先生们,给我站成两排!
All right, gentlemen, give me two lines!
好,年轻的先生们,我们要进入下一阶段了
Okay, young sirs, we’re gonna take it to the next level.
我所知道的一切篮球知识
Everything l knew about basketball,
都是跟女人学的
l learned from women.
我有个姐姐,叫黛安
l have a sister, her name’s Diane.
我的每件小事她都要管
She was always on my case about every little thing.
事实上,直到现在还是这样
Matter of fact, she still is.
“把收音机调轻点!你把最后一块蛋糕吃了?
“Turn down that radio! You eat the last piece of cake?
[酷雷:一款饮料]
你把酷雷全喝了?”
Did you drink all the Kool-Aid?”
她总是像苍蝇一样盯着我
She was always in my face.
所以如果我喊“黛安”
So when l call “Diane,”
我们就要打人盯人紧逼防守
we’re gonna play straight man-to-man pressure defense.
沃姆!不对,不对,不对,先生
Worm! No, no, no, no, sir.
瞧瞧你的防守姿势
Look at your defensive posture.
真是的,挡住你的人,背挺直,屁♥股♥放低
Come on. Split your man. Back straight, butt down.
这只手挡住传球路线,这只手防胯下传球
This hand guards against the passing lane, this hand protects the crossover.
明白?手举高!打球要用用脑子
All right? Palms up! Get your head in the game.
现在我们要讲到黛利拉
Now we have Delilah.
她是我少年时的情人
She was my childhood sweetheart.
先生,她很劲吗?
Sir, was she hot?
啊,是的,先生,她是个喷火女郎
Oh, yes, sir. She was steaming hot.
不过她是恶魔,这姑娘很邪恶
But she was the devil. That girl was evil.
我记得有一次她哄我
l remember once she tricked me into stealing brownies
在基♥督♥王第一施洗教堂的面包摊上偷甜点
from Christ the King First Baptist Church bake sale.
她摆出笑脸就脱了身
She smiled and got her way out of it,
而我却他妈的差不多有一个月
while l damn near had to wear a pillow on my butt
得在屁♥股♥下面垫上枕头才能坐
for a month before l could sit down.
黛利拉,先生们,她就是我们的陷阱防守
Delilah, gentlemen. She’s our trap defense.
记好了,新人,你就到此为止了
Take notes, freshman. This is as close as you gonna get to playing.
快,快,动起来,动起来!黛利拉!黛利拉!黛利拉!
Come on, come on. Move, move! Delilah! Delilah! Delilah!
[男子篮球赛 本赛季首场]
[里士满油井队 对 大力神队 今晚7点]
现在,我知道你们都在担心
Now, l know you’re all concerned that
我们没有练过进攻
we didn’t work on our offense during practice.
我们有整个赛季来练
We have all season to do that.
但是我们在训练中已经做过的是什么,斯通先生?
But what did we do in practice, Mr. Stone?
– 跑 – 对了
– Run. – That’s right.
那么,你认为我今晚要求你们在进攻中做什么呢?
So, what do you think l want you to do on offense tonight?
– 跑? – 又答对了
– Run? – Correct again.
我要你们跑起来
l want you to run.
只要计时钟在走,我就要你们一刻不停地跑,整场比赛都要跑
l want you to run every second that clock is ticking, all game long.
让他回板凳上去!
Put him back on the bench!
篮板!篮板!上,上,上!
Rebound! Rebound! Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!
传得好,宝贝儿!
Nice pass, baby!
上去!上去!
Push it! Push it!
– 掩护 – 掩护,宝贝儿,掩护,掩护
– Screen. – Screen, baby. Screen. Screen.
– 沃姆 – 咱们上,沃姆
– Worm. – Let’s go, Worm.
当心!在那里拦住他!
Stay alert! Pick him up right there!
– 好!好! – 判什么,裁判?
– Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! – What’s the call, ref?
白四号♥,五犯,他被罚出场了
White four, fifth. He’s out of the game.
– 哦,裁判,别… – 那是他的第五次犯规,教练
– Oh, ref, come… – That’s his fifth foul, coach.
– 暂停,先生 – 白方要求暂停
– Time, sir. – Time out, white.
判错了,裁判!应该是跳球,妈的!
Bad call, ref! That was a jump ball, damn it!
– 白方要求暂停 – 来吧,伙计们
– Time out, white. – Come on, fellas.
来吧,集♥合♥,集♥合♥,到这里来
Come on, huddle up. Hustle up. Get over here.
好,集♥合♥,集♥合♥
All right. Huddle up, huddle up.
– 卡特,你上 – 可是教练,他是新人
– Carter, you’re in. – But, coach, he a freshman.
你想当教练?
You wanna coach?
好,深呼吸,各位来吧,深呼吸
All right, take a deep breath, guys. Come on, deep breaths.
– 你累了? – 没有,先生
– You tired? – No, sir.
那些家伙已经精疲力尽了
Those guys are exhausted.
所以那家伙会罚失那个球
That’s why this guy’s gonna miss that free throw.
等他罚失了,沃姆和莱尔就是我们的第一选择
When he does, Worm and Lyle are our first option.
带球上去,拼命进到空挡,每个人都要攻到篮下,明白?
Push the ball. Go hard to the hole. Everybody attack the boards, got that?
– 是,先生 – 好,里士满加油
– Yes, sir. – All right, Richmond on three.
– 一,二,三! – 里士满!
– One, two, three! – Richmond!
– 好,咱们上吧? – 加油,上吧!
– All right, let’s out, all right? – Step it up, let’s go!
快点过去
Look alive out there.
好的,各位,你们比他们状态好,上吧
All right, guys, you’re in better shape than they are. Push it.
抢篮板球挡人
Box out, box out.
一次罚球
One shot.
凯尼恩,这边,凯尼恩!
Kenyon, right here. Kenyon!
– 来吧!来吧! – 来吧,宝贝儿!
– Come on! Come on! – Come on, baby!

All right.
凯尼恩!
Kenyon!
– 沃姆! – 哟,哟
– Worm! – Yo, yo.
好!
Oh, yeah!
好!这才像话!
Yeah! That’s what l’m talking about!
– 传得漂亮,宝贝儿,传得好,小子 – 全是靠你
– Tight pass, baby. Nice pass, dog. – lt was all you.
这种赢球说明不了什么
A win like that don’t mean nothing,
总之他们打不来的,你同意吗?
because they can’t play anyway, you feel me?
好,沙克,今晚你统治了篮下,有什么想法?
Okay, Shaq, so you dominated down low tonight. Any thoughts?
我拿到了二十分,科比也发挥出了水平
l dropped a 20-piece. Kobe played his game.
我们现在就是冠军
We the champions till we ain’t the champions no more.
– 朱尼尔·巴♥特♥尔♥ – 保持不败直到…
– Junior Battle. – Undefeated until…
哥们,说真的
Yo, man, on the real,
这是我这辈子见过的最难看的比赛
that was the worst game l’ve ever seen in my life.
我还以为这烂球永远不会结束呢,我在看台上都要死了
l thought that shit would never end. l was dying in the bleachers.
对啊,你是在看台上,不是吗?
That’s right, you were in the bleachers, weren’t you?
而我们是在场上干我们的事
We were on the court handling our business.
对啊,我们一比零,小子
That’s right. We 1 -0, bitch.
说真的,大力神队很弱,老兄,你们是勉强打败他们的
Yo, on the real, Hercules is weak, B, and y’all barely beat them.
妈的,提摩,你干吗要说风凉话?
Damn, Timo, why you throwing salt, man?
我们没输,说点好话吧,小子
We undefeated. Show us love, son.
对,说得对,我们没输
Yeah, that’s right, we undefeated.
我要把你们都打趴下
l’ll knock all y’all off.
– 回头再找你们,好吗? – 好
– Yo. l’ll check y’all later, all right? – All right.
来干吧
Yo. Let’s do this.
– 怎么样? – 这里有两包
– What’s up? – Here’s two bundles.
– 好的 – 当心点,街上风声很紧
– All right. – Yo, be careful. The block is hot.
我明白
Yo, l got you.
– 你好吗,老弟? – 很害怕
– How you doing, man? – Chilling, man.
你看起来气色不错
You look good.
给你带了点钱
Got some paper for you.
好样儿的
Now we’re talking, yeah.
你过得怎样,提摩?
How you living, Timo?
我很好
l’m good.
– 你很好?真的? – 对
– You all right? For real? – Yeah.
– 给,拿点去 – 我很好
– Here, take some. – l’m all right.
不,不,不,请你拿着吧
No, no, no, take some, please.
你真的很好,干得很棒,兄弟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!