Well, l got a little somethin’-somethin’ for you too.
谢谢
Thank you.
这还真是件小东西
This definitely is a little something.
– 你哪儿搞来的? – 我在九十九分商店工作不是光睡觉的
– Where’d you get this? – Don’t sleep on the 99 Cent Store.
凯尼恩!
Kenyon!
– 怎么?怎么了? – 你干什么呀?给我!
– What? What’s up? – What are you doing? Give me!
– 你疯了吗? – 你疯了吗?
– Are you crazy? – Are you crazy?
这是你花九十九美分买♥♥的?我去过那里
You got that for 99 cents? l’ve been there.
九十九美分可以买♥♥三把扫帚和一个水桶,外加一点卫生纸
You can get three brooms and a bucket for 99 cents, with some toilet paper.
这东西细得像根线儿一样,还没半根鞋带大呢
That’s like thread. That’s not even half a shoelace.
哦,那你想不想看我穿上这鞋带?
Well, would you like to see me in this shoelace?
脚步快点!让我看到快速的脚步!
Quick feet! Let me see quick feet!
要碰地板!动作大!要大!
Touch the floor! Stay big! Stay big!
三个俯卧撑,马上做,一!二!三!
Three push-ups and move. One! Two! Three!
快点,跳!
Let’s go. Explode!
让我听见,要让我听见!让我听见
Let me hear you. Let me hear you! Let me hear it.
跳!沃姆,跳!
Explode! Worm, explode!
要碰地板!要碰地板!
Touch the floor! Touch the floor!
给我做五下!只要给我做五下!做!
Give me five! Just give me five! Push!
做!快!快!要让我听见!
Push! Go! Go! Let me hear you!
快!封线!跳!快啊!
Come on, close out! Explode! Let’s go!
先生,你迟到了二十分钟
Sir, you’re 20 minutes late.
那么全队要“自杀”十次,你要做两百五十个俯卧撑
That’s ten suicides for the whole team, 250 push-ups for you.
这里不是田径队,老兄
This ain’t the track team, man.
也不是辩论队,莱尔先生
Nor is it the debate team, Mr. Lyle.
不过你是对的
But you’re right.
因为你是对的,所以全队要“自杀”二十次
And because you’re right, that’s 20 suicides for the entire team
而你获得了跟巴♥特♥尔♥先生一起
and you get the privilege of joining Mr. Battle
– 做你自己的两百五十下俯卧撑的特权 – 什么,你是认真的?
– with 250 push-ups of your own. – What, are you serious?
– 对 – 这真是狗屎!
– Yeah. – This is bullshit!
回答得好!巴♥特♥尔♥先生
Good answer, Mr. Battle.
强尼,告诉他,他得了什么奖
Johnny, tell him what he’s won.
因为你回答得这么好
Because you gave such a good answer
而且你跟教练顶嘴
and you gave the coach attitude,
所以你赢得了五百个俯卧撑的奖励!
you win the bonus prize of 500 push-ups!
你还想赢一千个俯卧撑的大奖吗?
And would you like to go for the grand prize of a thousand?
不,先生
No, sir.
到底线去!听我的哨!快!
To the baseline! On my whistle! Let’s go!
巴♥特♥尔♥,够了,宝贝儿
J.B., come on, baby.
我动都动不了了,我身上每块肌肉都受伤了
l can’t even move, son. Like, every muscle on my body hurts.
– 你跟他不能讲理 – 为什么我跟他不能讲理?
– You can’t say nothing to him. – Why can’t l say nothing to him?
我是白人吗?老兄,到底…?
l’m a white boy? Man, what the…?
就是这,就是这,抓住这小子,抓住这小子
Right here. Right here. Get this dude right here. Get this dude.
你往哪儿跑?你往哪儿跑,嗯?
Where you going, homey? Where you going, huh?
– 我什么都没有 – 什么?
– l ain’t got shit. – What?
别开枪,老兄,把我的包拿去吧,哥们!
Please don’t shoot me, man. Go on, take my bag, dog!
你跑啊,哥们!
Run your shit, homey!
搞什么搞!克鲁兹!
That’s some bullshit, Cruz!
能坐牢的,小子
Yo, l’m gonna visit you in County, dog.
开个玩笑而已,老兄,瞧你那样!
l’m just playing, B. Look at you!
妈的!我看见你们都从街上走过来
Damn! l seen y’all walking from up the block
好像有人拿铁管捅了你们的屁♥眼♥一样
like somebody put a pipe in your asses.
你们都好吧?
You all right, dog?
你们和我在一起的时候没赢过
Look, y’all wasn’t winning with me,
可是现在没了我,你们他妈的肯定很惨
but y’all damn sure look sad without me.
不过你们知道吗?我会看你们比赛的
But you know what? l’m gonna watch y’all play.
看你们挨整
See y’all get your asses kicked.
喂!你今晚没时间和你们废话,我可得走了
Yo! l’d love to shoot the shit with you bitches all night, but l gotta go.
– 好吧 – 喂,那是谁?
– All right. – Yo, who that, man?
是我表哥瑞尼
That’s my cousin, Renny.
我会来看你们的,来吧,咱们走
l’m gonna check y’all. Come on, let’s go.
沃姆,你要搭车吗?
Yo, Worm, you need a ride?
– 不了,我没事儿 – 你肯定?
– No, l’m straight, man. – You sure?
– 对,我很好 – 好吧,老兄
– Yeah, l’m good. – All right, my nigga.
– 好 – 好吧,莱尔!
– One love. – All right, Lyle!
别再让人拿管子捅你的屁♥眼♥了,要不你可能会喜欢那样的!
Don’t let nobody else put a pipe up your ass, or you might like it!
嘿,你被吓到了吧?我可没被吓到
Hey, you was scared, huh? l wasn’t scared.
本州的规定只要求他们的平均成绩达到两分就能打球
The state only requires that they have a 2.0 average to play.
你这里却要他们达到两点三分
Now, you got in here they need a 2.3.
如果你平均成绩两分,就至少要在高考时拿到一千零五十分
lf you have a 2.0, you have to score at least 1 050 on the SAT
才有可能获得运动员奖学金
to be eligible for an athletic scholarship.
如果你平均成绩二点三分,那就只需要九百五十分
lf you have a 2.3, you only need 950.
二点三分只不过是C+
Now, 2.3 is just a C-plus.
保持C+不会那么困难的
lt shouldn’t be that hard to maintain a C-plus.
这些孩子是学♥生♥运♥动♥员
These boys are student athletes.
“学生”是首要的
“Student” comes first.
这上面还要他们在比赛日穿西装打领带
lt says they gotta wear coat and ties on game days.
他们连领带都没有!你打算提供领带?
They don’t own ties! You gonna supply the ties?
离这里不到两个街区
There’s a Goodwill and a Salvation Army store
就有一家亲善商店和一家救世军店
less than two blocks from here.
他们那里有满满一箱五十美分一条的领带
They got a box full of ties for 50 cents apiece.
老兄,你想说什么,嗯?
Yo, man, what you trying to say, huh?
我们身份太高,不能去亲善店和救世军店买♥♥东西,是吗?
Oh, we too good to shop at the Goodwill and Salvation Army, is that it?
– 对,我还没穷成那样 – 这真是疯了!
– Yeah, l ain’t that broke. – This is crazy!
规定着装,还规定他们坐在前排上课?
A dress code and they have to sit in the front row in class?
– 这是打篮球啊,老兄! – 篮球是一项特权,夫人
– This is basketball, man! – And basketball is a privilege, ma’am.
如果你想在这个队打篮球
lf you want to play basketball on this team,
这就是你要遵守的简单规则
these are the simple rules you have to follow
假如你要享受这种特权的话
if you want to enjoy that privilege.
好,如果你们决定遵守这些简单规则
Now, if you decide to follow these simple rules,
我就要你们和孩子们签这份合同
l need you and the boys to sign this contract.
他们明天带着合同来训练
They can bring the contracts to practice tomorrow.
如果来训练的话
lf you come to practice.
我要谢谢你们大家来这里表示支持
l wanna thank you all for coming out and showing your support,
我希望在这个赛季余下的时间里,也能得到你们的支持
and l hope l have your support the rest of the season.
– 晚安 – 就这么走了?
– Good night. – Get up and leave like that?
我已经费了很大功夫把我侄子…
Look, l have a hard enough time getting my nephew to…
– 你打算怎么让他们打领带? – 我要那个老教练回来!
– How you gonna make them wear ties? – l want the other coach back!
这是你的一份合同,先生,我修改了一下
lt’s one of your contracts, sir. l’ve amended that contract.
你要求你的球员保持二点三分的平均成绩
You require your players to maintain a 2.3 grade point average.
我保证保持在三点五分以上
l’ve committed to maintaining a 3.5.
你要求做十个小时的社区服务,我保证做五十个小时
You require ten hours of community service, and l’ve committed to 50.
如果在学校里发生任何未经允许的缺席或其他纪律问题
Any unexcused absences, any other disciplinary issues at school,
你都可以使本协议作废,送我去任何你希望的学校
you can nullify this agreement and send me to any school you want.
我有几天时间来考虑这份提议?
And how many days do l have to consider this offer?
就今天
None.
第二页是一封你必须签字的信
The second page is a letter you need to sign
确认我从圣弗朗西斯高中退学
that confirms my withdrawal from St. Francis.
– 他们知道我要走了 – 什么?
– They know l’m leaving. – What?
– 你从圣弗朗西斯高中退学? – 我给里士满高中打了电♥话♥
– You withdrew from St. Francis? – l called Richmond.
– 他们希望我明天早上就去 – 你给里士满高中打了电♥话♥?
– They expect me there in the morning. – You called Richmond?
这事你应该跟我说的
You should have spoken to me about this.
这是我个人的选择
lt was a personal choice for me.
好吧,明天早上我会处理好这事的
Well, l can fix all that in the morning.
先生,请你听我说,我想要的无非是为你打球
Sir, please listen. All l wanna do is play for you.
如果我是里士满的顶尖学生之一
lf l’m one of the top students at Richmond,
我是说整个学校里的顶尖学生之一,而且我拿到很高的高考分数
l mean one of the top in the whole school, and l have great SATs,
我可以去全国任何一所大学
l can go to any college in the country.
我求你相信我
l’m asking you to trust me.
你真的打算这么干,嗯?
You really wanna do this, huh?
好吧
Okay.
自己做决定并且承担后果
Part of growing up is making your own decisions
也是成长的一部分
and living with the consequences.
三点七分
3.7.
你想上场打球就必须付出一切
And you will earn every minute of playing time.
请打开
Open it, please.
早,先生
Morning, sir.
我的名字是J·莱尔,他们都叫我野人
My name is J. Lyle They call me wild
凯尼恩的妈妈今晚很好
lt’s all right Kenyon’s mom tonight
– 说什么? – 你可能觉得我错了
– Say what? – You might think l’m wrong
但是她有那些小内♥裤♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!