她以为我是主人
She thinks I’m the owner.
你能让我用我自己的方式向她解释吗?
Will you please let me explain it to her in my own way?
好吧。但我觉得我没有帮玛格丽特任何忙
All right. But I have the feeling
I’m not doing Margaret any favour.
谢谢你。我马上和她谈
Thank you. I’ll talk to her right away.
半小时后,我们在车站去接费里尼小姐
In half an hour,we meet Miss Fellini at the station.
我自己去接她
I’ll pick her up myself.
拜托,先生。只要我在这里,我就愿意尽职尽责
Please, sir. As long as I’m here,I’d like to attend to my duties.
只是请给我些提示
Just for my own information,
这儿成为酒店多久了?
how long has this been a hotel?
六年
Six years.
这是一家很好的酒店,先生,三A级
It was a fine hotel, sir,with a Triple A rating.
康拉德·希尔顿会自豪地拥有它
Conrad Hilton would have been proud to own it.
我很惊讶你没有卖♥♥给他
I’m surprised you didn’t sell it to him.
契约在你的名下
The deed is in your name.
很高兴再见到你,小姐
Che piacere rivederla, signorina.
-谢谢你莫里斯
-他说什么了?
– Grazie, Maurice.
– What did he say?
-很高兴见到我。 -哦
– That it’s nice to see me. – Oh.
-我很好,莫里斯
-丽莎,拜托
– La trovo bene, Maurice.
– Lisa, please.
-不要拍仆人
-莫里斯?他不仅仅是个仆人
– Don’t pat the servants.
– Maurice? He’s more than a servant.
是的,我今天发现的。眼睛盯着路
Yes, I found that out today.Keep your eyes on the road.
罗伯特,你对莫里斯太严厉啦
Robert, you’re terribly sharp with Maurice.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
如果你发现布鲁特斯是你的管家,你会有什么感觉?
(布鲁特斯–莎士比亚剧中刺杀凯撒的凶手)
How would you feel if you found out Brutus was your major-domo?
卢克雷齐亚·波吉亚是你的厨师而你楼上的女仆则是本尼迪克特·阿诺德?
(二者均为罗马剧中反派角色)
Lucrezia Borgia your cook and Benedict Arnold your upstairs maid?
你做了什么?
Cos’hai combinato?
这座别♥墅♥一年空十一个月
Questa villa resta vuota undici mesi all’anno.
于是我想,真可惜,为什么不把它变成酒店呢?
Allora mi son detto: “Che peccato,
perché non convertirla in un albergo?”
-酒店! -挤满了游客
– A hotel! – Filled with tourists.
看…他甚至做了广♥告♥
Look… He even advertises.
别笑,你会鼓励他的
Don’t laugh, you’ll encourage him.
只有一个可怜的老妇人带着六个无助的孩子
C’é solo una povera vecchia con sei bambini indifesi.
然后他把他们扔出去
E lui li butta fuori, sulla strada.
-是吗? -没错
– È vero? – È vero.
-真不敢相信 -什么?
– I can’t believe it. – What?
你可以这么残忍♥,扔到街上
That you could be so cruel,to throw out on the street
一个老妇人和六个无助的孩子
an old woman and six helpless children.
-他们不是孩子,他们是… -什么?
– They’re not children, they’re… – What?
-不是孩子
-我只是想离开他们一晚
– Not children.
– Chiedevo solo di lasciarli una notte.
明天早上就走
Se ne vada domattina.
他们为什么不能住一晚?
他们早上就要离开了
Why can’t they stay one night?
They are leaving in the morning.
今晚我不想任何人在场。你呢?
I don’t want anybody there tonight.Do you?
罗伯特,一夜能有什么伤害?
Roberto, what can one night hurt?
-你说得对,有什么关系…
-你别插手
– Ha ragione, cosa importa…
– You keep out of this.
-你别听他的 -我从来没见过你这样
– Don’t you listen to him.
– I’ve never seen you like this before.
-你很沮丧 -我当然难过
– You’re upset. – Of course I’m upset.
我们已经10个月没见面了
It’s 10 months since we saw each other.
-那是谁的错?
-听你们吵架我很难过
– Whose fault is that?
– Mi fa male sentirvi litigare.
他不是很可爱吗?
他说听到我们争吵让他很难过
Isn’t he sweet?
He said it upsets him to hear us argue.
没什么好争论的。他已经叫她们离开了
There’s nothing to argue about.He’s already told them to leave.
你确实告诉了你的朋友玛格丽特,是吗?
You did tell your friend Margaret,didn’t you?
我怎么可能?她在洗澡,我们还不是那么亲密
Come potevo? Stava facendo il bagno,non siamo poi così tanto amici.
别和她说话,和我说话
Don’t talk to her, talk to me.
-什么值得这样大笑? -他说,他怎么能告诉她?
– What’s the big joke? – He said, how could he tell her?
她在洗澡,他们也还没那么友好
She was taking a bath,and they’re not that friendly.
我觉得这不好笑
I don’t think that’s funny.
我担心他失去了所有的精神
Mi preoccupa.Ha perso tutto il suo spirito.
他说他担心你。你已经失去幽默感了
He said he’s worried about you.You’ve lost your sense of humour.
那好,等他走了我再拿回来
Well, I’ll get it back when he leaves.
我认为你不应该和我一起进去
I don’t think you should go in with me.
为什么?
Why not?
酒店客人。如果我们一起进去会怎么样?
The hotel guests.
How will it look if we come in together?
好吧。我去停车,然后从仆人入口进来
All right. I’ll park the car and come in through the servants’ entrance.
我不想让你失去你的三A评级
I wouldn’t want you to lose your Triple A rating.
哦,艾莉森小姐。费里尼小姐
Oh, Miss Allison. Signorina Fellini.
-早上好 -下午好
– Buongiorno. – Good afternoon.
-她是谁? -一名教师
– Who’s she? – A schoolteacher.
她看起来不像一个教师
She doesn’t look like a schoolteacher.
玛格丽特,如果美丽象征着职业,
Margaret, if beauty symbolised occupation,
我会把你误认为是前电影明星
I’d mistake you for a former star of the cinema.
莫里斯!
Maurice!
罗伯特
Robert.
-哦,现在不行。 -为什么不呢?
– Oh, not now. – Why not?
-她在洗澡 -谁?
– She’s taking a shower. – Who is?
-桑迪 -桑迪?
– Sandy. – Sandy?
和我同住的那个女孩
The girl I’m rooming with.
-你和某人同住? -嗯
– You’re rooming with someone? – Mm-hm.
-我要杀了那个莫里斯 -这不是他的错
– I’ll kill that Maurice. – It’s not his fault.
如果他把每个人都带走,让我一个人呆在你旁边的房♥间里,
If he moved everyone around so I could be alone in the room next to yours,
那像什么样子
how would it look?
你最好离开
You’d better leave.
-我们将在我的露台上吃晚餐。
-没有九个人的空间
– We’ll have dinner on my terrace.
– There isn’t room for nine people.
-什么九个人?
-如果我们单独吃饭,他们会怀疑的
– What nine people?
– They’ll suspect if we eat alone.
快点,她可能会看见你
Hurry, she might see you.
小心
Be careful.
我偷偷摸摸干什么?这是我的…
What am I sneaking around for? It’s my…
-嘘! -..房♥子
– Shh! – ..house.
你最好等等
You’d better wait.
艾莉森小姐还没有查床 她已经开始怀疑了
Miss Allison hasn’t made her bed-check.
And she’s already suspicious.
-关于什么? -你和塔尔博特先生
– Of what? – You and Mr Talbot.
-我们什么? -不要误会我
– What about us? – Don’t get me wrong.
我认为这非常令人兴奋。
所有的女孩都这样
I think it’s terribly exciting.All the girls do.
恋爱中的两个人。在这样浪漫的地方
Two people in love.In a romantic place like this.
这是我听过的最梦幻的事
It’s the dreamiest thing I’ve ever heard of.
我要下楼去喝些热牛奶
I’m going downstairs to get some warm milk.
热牛奶?
Warm milk?!
我觉得他更像是香槟型的
He looks more like the champagne type to me.
晚安,姑娘们。现在关灯
Good night, girls. Lights out, now.
嗯…
Er…
我正要下楼…去喝些热牛奶
I was just going downstairs…to get some warm milk.
我弄了些热牛奶
I got the warm milk.
-桑迪 -是的,夫人
– Sandy. – Yes, ma’am.
现在关灯
Lights out, now.
-晚安,姑娘们 -晚安
– Good night, girls. – Good night.
她十分钟后就会睡着
She’ll be asleep in ten minutes.
我也会
So will I.
但他在等你。我能听到音乐声
But he’s waiting for you.I can hear the music.
我真的不知道像你这样年纪的女孩从哪里得到这样的想法
I really don’t know where a girl your age gets ideas like that.
我不想去塔尔伯特先生的房♥间
I have no intention of going to Mr Talbot’s room.
我要去…
I’m going…
是的,我要喝完牛奶去睡觉
Yes, I’m going to finish my milk and go to sleep.
早上好
Good morning.
-早上? -嗯
– Morning? – Mm-hm.
-昨晚发生了什么? -每个人看起来都很可疑
– What happened to last night?
– Everybody looked suspicious.
桑迪知道我们的事
And Sandy knew about us.
我没法离开。那太明显了
I couldn’t leave.It would’ve been too obvious.
桑迪似乎什么都知道。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!