Marrying the wrong man and miserable with someone I don’t love.
胡说,我对斯潘塞很满意
Nonsense,I’m very happy with Spencer.
现在,听着。你知道男孩们要去哪里吗?
Now, listen. Do you know where the boys were going?
是的,但是有什么用呢?就像塔尔博特先生说的
Yes, but what good is it?It’s like Mr Talbot said.
女人追男人是不对的。他不会尊重她的
It’s wrong for a woman to chase a man.He won’t respect her.
忘了塔尔博特先生吧。听他的,会毁了你的生活
Forget Mr Talbot.Listen to him and you’ll ruin your life.
但你告诉我他是对的。你说你在接受他的建议
But you told me he was right.You said you were taking his advice.
我有吗?不记得了
Did I? I don’t remember.
男孩子们要去哪里?
Now, where were the boys going?
巴黎。多♥维♥尔酒店
Paris. The Deauville Hotel.
巴黎多♥维♥尔酒店
Hotel Deauville in Paris.
请接国际长途
Internazionale, prego.
-你在给托尼打电♥话♥ -丽莎…
– You’re calling Tony. – Lisa…
我想要巴黎的多♥维♥尔酒店 是的,巴黎
I want the Hotel Deauville in Paris.Si, Parigi.
-当他们回答时,问他 -你认为我应该吗?
– When they answer, ask for him. – Do you think I should?
当然!
Of course!
就像打仗一样。如果你撤退了,敌人没有跟着你,
It’s like fighting a war. If you retreat and the enemy doesn’t follow you,
你必须转身发起攻击
you’ve got to turn around and attack.
如果你输掉了战争,
打赢这场仗有什么好处
What good is winning the battle if you lose the war?
等一等
Aspetta un momento.
为什么和不爱的人在一起会很痛苦?
Why be miserable with someone you don’t love?
好过和你爱的人一起的痛苦
Better to be miserable with someone you do love.
喂,喂
Hello? Hello.
巴黎
Paris.
是的,多♥维♥尔酒店
Yes, Hotel Deauville.
是的,我不挂
Yes, I’ll hold on.
-费里尼小姐。在哪里…? -2a号♥公♥寓♥
– Miss Fellini. Where…? – Apartment 2a.
-谢谢你 -她为什么打扮成这样?
– Thank you. – What’s she made up for?
啊哦!
Uh-oh!
是的,接线员,我还在等待
Yes, operator, I’m still holding on.
喂,喂
Hello? Hello?
桑迪!
Sandy.

Hi.
哦,是你
Oh, it’s you.
记得我告诉过你我们要去巴黎吗?
Remember I told you we were going to Paris?
是吗?
Did you?
嗯,我不能去。我没有你的电♥话♥号♥码
Well, I couldn’t go.I didn’t have your phone number.

Oh.
我突然意识到我可能再也见不到你了
I suddenly realised I might never see you again.
你不在乎是否再也见不到我
You don’t care if you never see me again.
-我不想伤害你的感情 -别再说了
– I don’t want to hurt your feelings. – Don’t say another word.
今晚我们一起吃晚饭吧。我们两个坐下来谈谈
Let’s have dinner tonight.The two of us will sit and talk.
或许还能互相了解一下
And maybe get to know each other.
好吗?
OK?
-好吗? -我该怎么跟马里奥说?
– OK? – What’ll I tell Mario?
-马里奥是谁? -我今晚有个约会
– Who’s Mario? – My date for tonight.

Oh.
知道了
I see.
哦,但是我可以取消它
Oh, but I can cancel it.
你愿意吗?
Will you?
-我甚至不接电♥话♥ -很好
– I won’t even answer the phone. – Good.
我保证。我甚至不会碰你
Promise. I won’t even touch you.
罗伯特!
Robert!
罗伯特!
Robert!
她来了。我告诉过你她会来的
There she is.I told you she’d be here.
罗伯特!
Robert!
丽莎!
Lisa!
让我过去,等等,搞什么鬼?
Mi lasci passare.Un momento, e che diavolo!
我要和坐火车的那位先生谈谈。求你了!
Devo parlare con quel signore che sta prendendo il treno. La prego!
-你不能 -我明白了,混♥蛋♥!
– Non si può. – Ho capito, cafone!
亲爱的,我知道你不会让我失望的。我的姐♥妹♥们♥在那边
Darling, I knew you wouldn’t let me down. My sisters are over there.
罗伯特..
Robert…
罗伯特!
Robert!
我在这里!罗伯特!
I’m here! Robert!
我会送你俩一份结婚礼物
I’ll send you both a wedding present.
走吧!
Andiamo!
看吧
There you are.
我要称赞这个家伙:他是个十足的失败者
I’ll give the fellow credit:he’s a jolly good loser.
你在这里别动 我会带我的姐♥妹♥们♥过来
You stop here and don’t move.I’ll bring my sisters.
-我说不行! -我明白了!
– Ho detto non si può! – Ho capito!
-又是她! -他是个有家室的人,他能理解我
– Ancora lei! – È un padre di famiglia, mi può capire.
你看,婚礼这天我独自一人和这个孩子在一起
Mi guardi, sola e abbandonata con questo bambino. Il giorno delle nozze.
这个孩子的父亲要走了
E il padre di questo bambino sta partendo.
美国人!
Mascalzone americano!
-美国人? -美国人
– Americano? – Americano d’America.
如果你不让我过去那家伙就走了!
Se lei non mi fa passare, quello lì se ne va!
我不能不跟她说话就让你走
I can’t let you go without talking to her.
她额外得到了一点点小东西
She’s got that little something extra.
小东西。这种事在英国是不可能发生的
That little something extra.This could never happen in England.
这是恶劣的风气
It’s this beastly climate.
-他在那儿! -是他吗?
– Eccolo! – È lui?
-爸爸 -那个美国人?我来处理
– Il papà. – L’americano? Ci penso io.
看,爸爸
Guarda papà.
…没人会…那不是我的。我要离开这个国家
…nobody’s gonna… That’s not mine.
I’m gonna leave this country.
我要回美国了!
I’m gonna go back to America!
丽莎,告诉他我没有…
Lisa, tell him I’m not…
他又做了一次
He’s done it again.
我以为你们俩都在去美国的路上
I thought you were both on your way to America.
你有两分钟时间让所有人都出去
You’ve two minutes to get everyone out.
我收到了玛格丽特的一封信。她原谅我了
I received a letter from Margaret.She’s forgiven me.
我们甚至可能结婚。我需要钱
We might even get married.I needed the money.
我要所有人都出去
I want everyone out.
他们很安静,你不会注意到他们在附近
They’re so quiet,you won’t notice they’re around.
好吧。你不扔,我就扔
All right. If you won’t throw them out, I will.
你确定那两个人结婚了?
Are you sure those two people are married?
修女,这次我确定
Sister, this time I’m sure.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!