长着一张圣母般的脸。嗯,马蒂?
With a face like a Madonna. Huh, Marty?
-奈尔斯…–年轻。
– Niles… – Young, too.
所以别再废话了。
So knock off that yapping.
警♥察♥找不到她,马蒂,但也许我们能。
The police can’t find her, Marty, but maybe we can.
也许我们可以让警♥察♥相信是她干的。
Maybe we can even make the police believe she did it.
他们可能不会。她现在不是这样的,马蒂。
They might not. Not the way she is now, Marty.
但是,如果我们在她身上花上几天时间,也许她自己就不会这么确定了。
But, if we worked on her for a couple of days, maybe she wouldn’t be so sure herself.
也许她看起来就不一样了。
Maybe she wouldn’t look the same.
也许连你都认不出她了。
Maybe even you wouldn’t recognise her.
也许她会…
Maybe she would…
的帮助!
Help!
护士!的帮助!护士!
Nurse! Help! Nurse!
他试图……杀了我。
He tried to… kill me.
Teena……teena……–镇静。- Teena…Teena……Teena……
Teena… teena… – A sedative. – Teena… Teena… Teena…
Teena……
Teena…
你会发现数字是正确的,vaselli先生。
You will find the figures correct, signor vaselli.
当然可以。
Certainly.
现金余额是37美元83美分。
The cash balance is 37 dollars and 83 cents.
有10 20 30 35。
There’s 10, 20, 30, 35.
哦,我上次的车费只收了八美分。
Oh, I took eight cents for car fare the last time.
–请。–哦,大肚婆。
– Please. – Oh, prego.
弗拉泰罗,协会指示我,作为会长,感谢你长♥期♥以来为我们组织所做的杰出贡献。
Fratello, the society has instructed me, as president, to thank you for your long and honourable service that you rendered to our organisation.
我们希望……我们希望有一天…马里奥。
We hope… Well, we hope sometime… Mario.
我亲爱的朋友。
My dear friend.
我很抱歉。
I’m very sorry.
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈,一个警♥察♥!
Mama, a policeman!
中尉candella。
Lieutenant candella.
–你好,妈妈。-这边请。
– Hello, mama. – This way, please.
–嗨,kaputo。–你好,candella。
– Hi, kaputo. – Hello, candella.
Vaselli。
Vaselli.
我马上就回来。
I’ll be back in a minute.
-请坐吧?-谢谢,罗马妈妈。
– Won’t you be seated? – Thanks, mama Rome.
我只能待几分钟。
I can only stay a few minutes.
你和坎德拉中尉在一起。
You keep company to the lieutenant candella.
我只会脱掉我的围裙。
I will only take off my apron.
-哦,妈妈,你不该这么做。–哦。
– Oh, mama, you shouldn’t have done that. – Oh.
你先喝。
You drink first.
-马蒂诺怎么样了?-他没事,妈妈
– How is martino? – He’s all right, mama.
他今天已经出院了
They moved him from the hospital today.
–移♥动♥?-是的,去监狱。
– Moved? – Yes, to prison.
维托里奥,他们会怎么处置他?
Vittorio, what will they do to him?
好吧,首先他会受到审判,然后……我不知道。
Well, first he’ll be tried, then… I don’t know.
然后呢?
Then?
你很清楚,妈妈,他杀了一个警♥察♥。
You know perfectly well, mama, that he killed a policeman.
是的。
Yes.
我不明白他为什么这么做。
I can’t understand why he did it.
马丁一直是个好孩子。
Martin was always such a good boy.
他每周都给我寄钱。
He sent me money every week.
他当然给你寄钱了,妈妈。
Sure he sent you money, mama.
但是…他是怎么给你寄钱的?
But… how did he send you money?
他是做什么的?
What kind of work did he do?
我不知道。
I don’t know.
我不知道。你知道,马蒂诺很聪明。
I don’t know. Martino was very smart, you know.
-一个非常聪明的男孩。–非常聪明。嗯。
– A very smart boy. – Very smart. Mmh.
但他应该结婚,像你和爸爸一样安定下来。
But he should have married and settled down like you and papa.
是的。
Yes.
他不是有个女儿吗?
Didn’t he have a girl?
当然。当归morelli。
Sure. Angelica morelli.
我和她父亲签了契约,莫瑞里。
I made a contract with her father, morelli.
但是,呃…
But, er…
-还有别的女孩吗?-没有,没有其他女孩。
– Any other girl? – No, no other girls.
-他喜欢卡门多明戈。–海伦娜!
– He liked Carmen domingo. – Helena!
他是这么告诉我的。
Well, he told me so.
好吧,我……我想我会相处得很好。
Well, I… think I’ll be getting along.
等一下,坎德拉中尉。
Just one minute, lieutenant candella.
再见。
Good bye.
维托里奥,拜托,告诉我。
Vittorio, please, tell me something.
他们会对他做什么?你觉得马蒂诺会不会…妈妈,史努比烛台就在附近。
What are they going to do to him? Do you think martino will be… Mama, that snoopy candella is in the neighbourhood.
别告诉他……你好,托尼。
Don’t tell him that… Hello, Tony.
别告诉他什么?
Don’t tell him what?
我什么都不会告诉你的,警♥察♥!
I’ll tell you nothing, copper!
安东尼奥!你对警♥察♥说话要礼貌!
Antonio! You talk polite to the police!
中尉,你去见马蒂诺吗?
Lieutenant, will you see martino?
好吧,我……我没打算这么做。
Well, I… I hadn’t planned to.
求你了,把这个给我。
Please, you give this for me.
嗯,妈妈,我,呃……拜托。
Well, mama, I, er… Please.
-好吧,我给他。–谢谢。谢谢你!
– Ok, I’ll give it to him. – Thank you. Thank you.
我非常抱歉。
I’m awfully sorry.
等一下,妈妈……你在里面放了锯子吗?
Now, just a minute, mama… Did you put a saw in it?
哦,不,一点热汤。
Oh, no, a little hot soup.
你告诉他我们都爱他。
And you tell him we all love him.
拜托,维托里奥,好吗?
Please, vittorio, will you?
再见,妈妈。
Goodbye, mama.
-你不喜欢,是吧?-没事,莱德贝特先生
– You don’t like it, huh? – Oh, it’s fine, mr ledbetter.
你什么时候换床单?校庆日吗?
When do you change the sheets? Decoration day?
你想换衣服,就得付钱
You want ’em changed, you gotta pay.
-多少?–恶运。
– How much? – Deuce.
-我给你一块钱。–两个。
– I’ll give you a buck. – Two.
我去和夜班管♥理♥员♥谈谈。
I’ll talk to the night man.
好吧,聪明人,给我一块钱。
Ok, wise guy, a buck.
野鸭头,你在干什么?
You Mallard head, what are you doing?
行动起来!
Get moving!
疯狂的老笨蛋!
Crazy old cluck!
野鸭头?咯咯的叫声吗?
Mallard head? Cluck?
他以为他在跟谁说话?
Who does he think he’s talking to?
他每天都这么跟我说。
Every day he tells me that.
啊,别让他烦你。他是个大笨蛋。
Ah, don’t let him bother you. He’s a big boob.
这是正确的。一个大笨蛋!
That’s right. A big boob!
叫我傻瓜!
Calling me a cluck!
嘿。
Hey.
-你是马丁·罗马,对吗?-是的。
– You’re Martin Rome, ain’t you? – Yeah.
-你杀了个警♥察♥?–嗯。
– You killed a cop, huh? – Uh-huh.
我orvy。我是一个trustie。
I’m orvy. I’m a trustie.
你好,orvy。
Hello, orvy.
想从这里逃出去吗,马蒂?
Wanna break out of here, Marty?
–什么?–打破。
– What? – Break out.
很容易。
It’s easy.
这不是监狱,只是个普通的老医院。
This ain’t no prison, just a plain old hospital.
你逃出来,那个人最好受到责备,然后他们把他扔出去,是吗,马蒂?
You break out, that ledbetter gets blamed, and they throw him out, Marty, huh?
他们把他扔出去了?
They throw him out, huh?
这有点难,不是吗?
It’s kinda tough, isn’t it?
啊,没什么。
Ah, it’s nothing.
你可以的,马蒂。
You can do it, Marty.
看。
Look.
它是如何工作的?
How does it work?
我将向您展示。
I’ll show you.
我来这里三个月了。他们不知道我知道。
I’ve been here three months. They don’t know I know that.
让我拿钥匙,中尉。
Let me get my keys, lieutenant.
锁,orvy !
Lock it, orvy!
我只需要几分钟。
I’ll only be a few minutes.
慢慢来,中尉。花你的时间。
Take your time, lieutenant. Take your time.
-我帮你把门开着。–谢谢。
– I’ll leave the door open for you. – Thanks.
-你妈妈送的汤–哦。
– Some soup from your mother. – Oh.
妈妈!
Mama!
她是如何?
How is she?
你怎么看?
How do you think?
是的。
Yeah.
-爸爸和孩子们怎么样了?–好的。
– How’s pop and the kids? – Ok.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!