♪ 两点醒了过来♪
♪ Then I woke up at 2:00 ♪
♪ 因为咱是个喜剧演员 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I’m a comedian ♪
♪ 一天也没点事干 ♪
♪ And I ain’t got shit to do ♪
♪ 哦耶宝贝 ♪
♪ Oh, yeah, baby ♪
♪ 然后是这样. ♪
♪ And then it goes down. ♪
♪ 我有着这喜剧布鲁斯 ♪
♪ I’ve got them comedy blues ♪
来啊,给我点小号♥的声,快点
Come on. Give me some of those horns, man.
♪ 我一直在外面闲逛 ♪
♪ I just hang out all day, baby ♪
♪ 一天也没点事干 ♪
♪ ‘Cause I ain’t got shit else to do ♪
好,听着
Right, now listen.
我会当哪种唱布鲁斯的呢?
What kind of blues musician would I be
如果我不是借着音乐胡说八道?
if I didn’t talk shit over the music for you?
然后我讲一个完整的故事
And then I just tell a whole story.
♪ 我的宝贝离开了我 ♪
(SINGING) ♪ My baby left me ♪
♪ 车也坏了 ♪
♪ My car broke down ♪
♪ 丢了二十块钱 ♪
♪ I lost $20 ♪
♪ 一直也找不着 ♪
♪ and it can’t be found ♪
♪ 我有些问题 ♪
♪ I got issues ♪
♪ 对啦,我要气死了 ♪
♪ That’s right, I’m mad as shit ♪
♪ 对啦,我的烂事都数不过来了 ♪
♪ That’s right, I got more problems than I can count ♪
♪ 所以我说“啥也不管了” ♪
♪ That’s why I say, “Fuck it” ♪
♪ 对喽! ♪
♪ That’s right ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!