I’ll check down there.
或许警官你可以检查…
Maybe, Officer, you could go check…
好吧
All right. OK.
也许你拿着枪留在这里较好
Maybe it’s better you stay here with the gun.
安德烈和我去四处巡查
Andre and I will check around.
亲爱的,我马上回来
Baby, I’ll be right back.
不,你留在这儿
No, just stay right here. Stay right here.
是防碎玻璃,畜牲
Shatterproof, asshole.
妈的
Shit.
– 怎么回事? – 快,走
– What happened? – Come on, move.
快走!
Move!
– 往哪边? – 这儿,上电梯
– Which way? – Here. Elevators.
快走,快走!
Let’s go, let’s go!
让我看看你的手伤?
Can I see that arm?
我要帮你缝合
I need to suture that.
– 没事吧? – 是
– Are you OK? – Yeah.
– 去找别的地方 – 我们只需要一个地方…
– Find someplace else. – We just need a place…
– 大概你没听到我说的 – 没别的地方可去
– Maybe you didn’t hear me. – There is no place else.
不好意思,这是我们的地方 走开
Tough shit. This is our place and you can’t stay here.
是,你们已毁了都市家具店
Yeah. And you already trashed Metropolis.
听着,混♥蛋♥,我太太身怀六甲 我们再也跑不动了
– My wife is pregnant. We can’t run.
– 他的手… – 那些僵尸就在下面
– His arm… – Those things are down there.
那是你们的问题,与我无关
These are your problems, not mine.
我踢扁你就与你有关了
If I put my foot up your ass, would that be your problem?
嘿,混♥蛋♥,我的枪正对着你
Hey, asshole, I’m the one pointing the gun at you.
他是警♥察♥,CJ
He is a cop, CJ.
那又怎样?
– So what?
我们不会惹麻烦的
We’re not gonna cause any trouble.
就让我们呆一会吧,求你了
Just let us stay here for a little while. Please.
好吧 ,慢慢出来 把武器交给巴特和特里
OK. Come out slowly and give your weapons to Bart and Terry.
– 别交枪 – 你疯了
– Don’t do it. – You must be crazy.
你可以去考丽特旅馆,大鲨鱼
You can take your ass on over to Quality lnn, Shaq.
怎样?想去吗?
Huh? You want to do that?
来吧
Let’s go.
嘿,别把枪给他
Hey, don’t give him that gun.
妈的
Fuck.
明智的选择
Smart move.
“没人知道到底怎么回事 只有血流成河,横尸遍野”
‘Nobody knows what’s going on. There’s a lot of blood and bodies.
“到处都火光冲天 我们现在回到现场”
‘There’s a slew of fires. We’re going back to a live picture now.’
“等等,太太,你是美国人吗?”
‘One second. Ma’am, are you American?’
行了,该走了
All right. Let’s go, guys.
好了,自己找电视看 快点,该走了
Come on. Get your own little TV. Come on. Let’s go.
请问,这里有洗手间吗?
Excuse me. Please. Is there a restroom?
不行,你得呆在这儿
No. You’re staying here.
那你说我们该在哪里撒尿
Then tell us where in here you’d like us to piss.
好吧,洗手间在角落那边
It’s around the corner, that way.
喂,你要上哪儿?
Whoa, where are you going?
我不放心她一个人去
She’s not going anywhere alone.
“她要人陪着去…”当这儿是托儿所啊!特里,跟着他们
“She’s not going anywhere…” This is a fucking nursery school! Go with them.
“我是23V有线新闻的比尔?维伯特”
‘I’m Bill Vibert for 23-V Cable News.
“我现在在收置场采访卡西尔警长”
‘I’m at one of the collection depots to interview Sheriff Cahill.
“怎样杀死这些僵尸?”
‘How do you kill these things?’
“只需爆他们的头”
‘Just shoot ’em in the head.
“爆头就能将他们彻底击毙 然后再将其焚烬”
‘They go down permanently when you shoot ’em in the head. Then burn them.
“丹尼!给那女的补一发!”
‘Danny! Put another round in that woman!
“看!她还在抽搐!”
‘Look! She’s a twitcher!’
抽搐!
Twitcher!
那家伙现在倒是粉酷
Now, that is one cool motherfucker.
他还在流血,我得缝住他的手伤
He’s still bleeding. I need to stitch his arm.
– 你是医生吗? – 不是,我是护士
– You a fucking doctor? – No, I’m a fucking nurse.
– “我认识这里的一些人” – 急救药箱在办公室里
– ‘l know some of these people.’ – First aid kit’s in the office.
“你要怎么做?这迟早要做”
‘What are you gonna do? It’s gotta be done.’
– 怎样?我就跟你们说过 – “把这些尸体撇下车!”
– Huh? What did I tell you boys? – ‘Get those bodies off the truck!’
美国人总有办法解决
America always sorts its shit out.
还好你的手没被咬断
You’re lucky. He could have bitten it off.
“我想你是指今早的报导”
‘You’re referring to a report that came in this morning.
“那个报导简直是…”
‘That report was completely… ‘
“你对不知所措的民众有何建议?”
‘What can we tell people that don’t know what to do?’
“我建议你们去帕斯德堡”
‘l would suggest that you come to Fort Pastor.
“如果无法到达 我们的搜救队会找到你们”
‘lf you can’t get here, our search-and-rescue teams will find you.’
我的兄弟在那里,他在等我
My brother’s there. He’s waiting for me.
小姐你还在磨蹭点啥?
What’s the holdup, darling?
嗯?
Hm?
有何计划?
So what’s the plan?
计划就是你给我闭嘴
The plan is you drink a tall glass of shut-the-fuck-up.
好吧,也算是种想法
– OK. That’s one idea.
要不先封锁这里如何? 他们迟早都会闯进来的
What about locking this place down? Sooner or later, they’ll get in.
不错,我怎么没想到呢
That’s good. I hadn’t thought of that.
你想到了,你或许还想到 在屋顶上放个求救信♥号♥♥
No doubt. You probably already thought about putting a sign up on the roof
因为救援机仍在空中巡逻
cos there’s still planes in the air.
最好让他们知道我们还活着
Might be good to let them know we’re alive.
我们可以到凯斯五金店拿油漆 再用门加固一些薄弱地点
We can get paint from Case Hardware. Use doors to board up the weak spots.
这计划不错
That’s a solid plan.
你叫CJ,对吧?
CJ, is it?
– 没错 – 很好,CJ
– Yeah. – All right, CJ.
听着,我要给大家分派工作 希望大家能做好
Listen up. I’m giving everybody a job and I expect you to do it.
谁都不许偷懒
I don’t want to see any half-assin’.
先去把你们弄乱的 都市家具店收拾干净
You can start by cleaning up that mess you made in Metropolis.
嘿,CJ,你看!
Hey, CJ, look!
特里
Terry.
你看本?克辛
Look at Ben Cozine.
嘿,本,本!
Hey, Ben. Ben!
天啊,你看看他
Christ. Look at him.
看,他在抽搐
Look, he’s a twitcher.
电视说你要爆他们的头
TV says you gotta shoot ’em in the head.
电视口无遮拦
TV said a lot of things.
活该,我跟他说过别下楼去
Fuck the fucker. I told him not to go downstairs.
走吧,去干活吧
Let’s go. Let’s get to work.
哇靠
Holy shit.
– 我们来吧 – 好,把他抬起来
– Let’s do it. – All right, let’s pick him up, then.
预备?1,2,3
Ready? One, two, three.
数到2就好?
On two. All right?
他们到底是什么?
What are they?
天晓得,他们干嘛都过来?
I don’t know. Why are they coming here?
或许是记忆,直觉 或许他们来吃我们
Memory, maybe. Instinct. Maybe they’re coming for us.
看那边,有人在屋顶上
Look over there. There’s someone on the roof.
他叫安迪,就他一个人
His name’s Andy. He’s alone.
他没得救了
He may as well be on the moon.
真可怜
Poor guy.
他在指什么?
What’s he pointing at?
– 直升机 – 嘿,飞过来了
– Helicopter. – Hey, it’s coming.
有救了!
– Fuckin’ A, man!
– 嘿! – 嘿!
– Hey! – Hey!
– 嘿! – 他去哪…?
– Hey! – Where’s he…?
天啊…他在干嘛?他要去哪?
Please… What’s he doing? Where’s he going?
不会吧,他们看到我们的…
No. I mean, they saw us, so…
他们会回来的,别担心 他们会派人来的
They’ll be coming back, baby. Don’t worry. They’ll send somebody.
这里很安全,我们等他们回来
It’s safe here. We’ll just wait for them to come back.
谁都别在这里乱逛偷东西
I don’t want anybody sneaking around and stealing shit.
明白吗?
Comprende?
做个好梦
Sweet dreams.
这些人会害死我们的
Those assholes are gonna get us killed.
我们得想点办法
We have to do something.
我不会做任何会给露塔 和我带来麻烦的事
I’m not doing anything to create problems for Luda and me.
– 直升机很快就回来 – 但愿如此
– The helicopter’s coming back soon. – I hope so.
– 这是什么意思? – 就是说或许会来或许不会
– What’s that supposed to mean? – It’s means it might come and it might not.
你这是什么意思? 你说它会回来的!
What do you mean? You said it was coming back!
– 我们得去医院 – 宝贝,别担心,好吗?
– We have to get to hospital. – Baby, listen. Don’t worry, OK?
这个家伙狗屁不知
This guy, he doesn’t know shit.
知道吗?会回来的
All right? It’s coming back.
老兄,我一直听你在唠叨 你老是说个没完

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!