“杰伊?莱诺”
– 下一个打谁? – 嗯…
– So, who do we have next? – Er…
就他,布特?雷诺茨
Yeah. Burt Reynolds.
叫他打布特?雷诺茨
Tell him to get Burt Reynolds.
“布特?雷诺茨”
– 我的天 – 老兄,他真准
– My goodness. – Man, he’s good.
人不可貌相啊
It barely even looked like him.
噢,噢,嗯
Oh, oh…er…
– 罗茜?欧唐纳,叫他打罗茜 – 好的,罗茜
– Rosie O’Donnell. Tell him Rosie. – Yeah, Rosie.
不,太容易了,来个难点的
Nah, too easy. Give him something hard.
你们这帮人童年受过虐待? 都是冷血动物吗?
You guys had rough childhoods? A little bit rocky?
嘿,小姐,听我说
Hey, sweetheart, let me tell you something.
如果我变成他们,你也可以…
You have my permission – if I ever turn into one of those things,
帮帮忙爆我的头
blow my fucking head off.
噢,好,一言为定
Oh, yeah, you can count on that.
我13岁时首次知道自己是同志
I guess the first time I knew I was gay I was 1 3.
这个家伙
This guy,
托德
Todd,
在我们的后院搭了个平台…
he was building a deck in our backyard…
好了!别再说了
OK! Just, please, stop.
他有一双迷人的兰眼睛
He had the most astonishing blue eyes.
老天!我进了地狱
Oh, my God! I’m in hell.
露塔还好吗?
How’s Luda doing?
她很好,柠檬汁在哪里?
She’s fine. Hey, where’s that lemon stuff?
喝完了,都让史蒂夫加酒里了
It’s all gone. Steve likes to put it in his booze.
试试香草汁
Try the vanilla stuff.
好吧
All right.
我想去看看她,看她还好吗
I’d like to check on her, see how she’s doing.
不用了,她很好
No, thanks. She’s fine.
– 肯定? – 是,肯定
– You sure? – Yeah, I’m sure.
没事,我们明白
It’s OK, hon. We understand.
谢谢
“回见,射得很准”
在这之前,我在文具店打工
And before that, I worked in a stationery store.
开过铲雪车,也修过复印机
And I drove a snowplow. Fixed copiers.
可惜你的大好前程都毁于一旦
It’s a shame this whole end-of-the-world thing’s holding you back.
好吧,最烂的活
OK, worst job.
我知道哪份活我♥干♥得最烂 当个好丈夫
I know which job I was the worst at – it was being a husband.
– 这不算干活 – 当然算
– That’s not a job. – It sure is.
你们只是点错了鸳鸯谱
You guys just haven’t met the right girl.
我试过三次…
I tried it three times and…
每次都以分手收场
I got pink slips every time.
那干得最棒的是什么?
What were you best at?
当好爸爸
Being a dad.
我想这是最称职的
I think I was best at that.
大家镇静
Calm down.
– 他们进来了? – 没,这里有发电机吗?
– Are they in? – No. Are there generators?
嘘,好了,嘘
– Shh. OK, shh.
嘘…没事的,宝贝
Shhh… It’s all right, baby.
拜托了,安静点,好吗?
Baby, please. You got to be quiet, OK?
不会有事的,宝宝就快生了
It’s gonna be all right. Our baby is on the way. It’s coming.
就那里
That’s it.
在雇员地下停车场三层 在车场摆渡车附近的围栏里
It’s in employee parking level 3. They’re in a pen near the parking shuttles.
– 去玩吧 – 等等,你也要来
– Have fun. – Wait a minute. You’re coming too.
我不去,我只告诉你发电机 的位置,不是带你去
No, I’m not. I said I’d tell you where the generators are, not show you.
你以为我会放你两个等在这儿? 不跟我来就回牢里呆着
Did you think I’d just leave you two up here? You come with me or go back in the cell.
好吧
All right.
没枪我哪儿也不去
I ain’t going anywhere without a gun.
– 不会给你枪 – 信任…
– You’re not getting a gun. – Trust.
是人际关系的首等要素
The primary ingredient in any relationship.
拿着,牛仔
Have at ’em, cowboy.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
巴特,开锁链
Bart, get the chains.
– 准备出发了? – 你跟我们来?
– You ready to roll? – You’re coming with us?
不,你们跟我来
No, you’re coming with me.
我以前干过
I’ve done this before.
知道怎么用吗?
Know how to use that?
子弹从这头打出,对吧?
This one’s the dangerous end, right?
现在能打出了
– Now it is.
这里是第一层,我们要下到三层
This is level 1. We gotta walk down to 3.
那是什么?我看到有东西
What the fuck was that? I just saw something.
没东西,闭上乌鸦嘴
You didn’t see shit. Shut the fuck up.
妈的,来了
Oh, shit. Here it comes.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
是只小狗
It’s a fucking dog.
过来,小乖乖
– Come here, boy.
这儿没事不然他早被吃掉了
Nothing’s here or it would’ve eaten him.
看到了?我说了有东西
– See? I told you I saw something.
– 怎么了,小乖乖? – 没事吧
– What’s wrong, boy? – There’s nothing wrong.
这只狗吓坏了
That dog’s just fucked up.
跑!
Run!
等等,CJ!等等我!
Wait, CJ! Wait up! Wait!
锁住了!妈的锁住了!
It’s locked! It’s fucking locked!
快走!
Come on, let’s go!
没子弹了!
I’m out!
CJ!点火!
CJ! Matches!
呼吸,做得很好,深呼吸
Breathe. You’re doing good. Breathe.
做得很好,宝贝
– You’re doing good, baby.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
– 谢谢 – 就剩这点了
– Thanks. – OK. That’s the last.
我要去看看露塔还好吗
I’m gonna go check on Luda.
– 我去吧 – 是吗?
– I’ll go. – You sure?
– 是,我拿点蜡烛给他们 – 好吧
– Yeah. I’ll take them some candles. – OK.
– 他们要什么告诉我 – 我路上顺便抽支烟
– Let me know if they need anything. – I’ll have a smoke on the way.
– 再见 – 再见
– See you. – Bye.
快出来了
It’s coming.
我看到了
I see it.
人呢?
Guys?
噢,天啊
Oh, my God.
是个女婴
It’s a girl.
噢…
Oh…
你想打死露塔?
You want to kill Luda?
你想打死我一家?
You want to kill my family?
诺玛!挺住,诺玛
Norma! Come on, Norma.
怎么回事?
What happened?
那狗崽子开枪打我
The son of a bitch shot me.
– 离她远点 – 等等,慢着
– Get away from her. – Wait. Just wait.
她是被枪打死的
She died of the gunshot.
不是被咬死的
She wasn’t bitten.
但她会活过来,是吗?
But she’ll wake up, right?
不会
No.
如果是僵尸,她早就活过来了
No, if she was one of them, she’d be up by now.
– 特里? – 在
– Terry? – Yeah.
拿着
Hold this.
老天
Oh, God.
– 该有人来做祷告 – 是啊
– Somebody should say something. – Yeah.
格伦?
Glen?

No.
你在教堂工作
You worked in the church.
我是弹风琴的
I played the organ.
你肯定听过牧师说过生死的话
You must have heard the priest say something about life and death.
我只是打工,我不信上帝
It was a job. I don’t believe in God.
我看不出你们怎么会相信
I don’t see how anyone could.
总得有人来说点什么
Somebody should say something.
没什么好说的
There’s nothing to say.
我去过很多的葬礼
I’ve been to a lot of funerals.
把国旗迭起交给很多的 妻子,丈夫和子女
I’ve folded the flag and given it to a lot of wives and fathers and kids
并告诉他们我难过不已
and told them how sorry I was.
但其实我并不难过
But that’s not what I was really feeling.
我内心一直都在说 “他们死总比我死好”
In the back of my mind, I was always saying, “Better them than me.”
但现在我不这么想了
But I don’t believe that now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!