我意识到有些事比死更可怕
Now I realize there are some things worse than death
其中之一就是坐以待毙
and one of them is sitting here waiting to die.
我不想死在这里
I don’t want to die here.
我看见停车场有两辆巴士
I saw a couple of buses in the garage.
我们可以将其改装加固 然后逃之夭夭
We could reinforce them, then get as far from here as possible.
– 然后呢? – 我有个主意
– And then what? – I have an idea. Um…
不如我们就开到码头
Why don’t we swing by the marina
然后搭我的游艇兜两圈,笨蛋
and hop in my boat and take it for a pleasure cruise, you jackasses.
等等,好主意,湖中有个小岛 那里没什么人
Wait. There’s islands in the lakes, there’s not a lot of people on them.
我开开玩笑的
I was kidding.
– 码头有多远? – 老天啊!
– How far is the marina? – Oh, my God!
– 你们来真的? – 这的确是好主意
– You’re serious? – I think it’s a damn good idea.
你们意下如何?
How about the rest of you?
– 肯尼思? – 是个好主意
– Kenneth? – Yeah, it’s a good idea.
我们得去接安迪,他也算有份
We have to pick up Andy. He’s part of the group.
对不起,我不想扫大家的兴 不过来看看是否我都搞懂了
Excuse me. Not to shit on anyone’s riff but let me see if I grasp this concept.
你们说把车场摆渡车用铝加固
You’re saying we take the parking shuttles, reinforce them with aluminum siding
然后冲到枪♥械♥店
and then head to the gun store
到那里我们的朋友安迪 像牛仔片一样玩跳马车
where our friend Andy plays some cowboy-movie, jump-on-the-wagon bullshit.
然后在食人僵尸群中杀出重围
Then we drive across a ruined city through thousands of dead cannibals,
最后搭这混♥蛋♥的游艇驶向夕阳?
all so we can sail off into the sunset on this fucking asshole’s boat?
前往某个或许子乌虚有的小岛?
And head for some island which may not even exist?
– 是的 – 差不多,是的
– Yeah. – Pretty much, yeah.

Yeah.
好吧
OK.
算我一个
I’m in.
我们有12发散♥弹♥枪♥子弹 26发9mm手♥枪♥子弹
We have 1 2 of these shotgun shells, 26 of those pussy.9-mils,
16发点357左轮枪子弹
and 1 6 of the.357 Magnums.
是吗?子弹并不富余
Yeah? That’s still not very much,
但愿码头那里没太多僵尸
so hopefully there won’t be too many of them at the dock.
你来莅临指导真是万分荣幸
Nice to see you busting your ass.
你在揶揄我,说得好
Oh, that’s sarcasm. That is awesome.
你知道我也想帮忙的
You know, I would love to help but, er,
但船长不和手下争活干
a captain never works alongside his men.
大家好好玩玩
You guys have a good ‘un.
真♥他♥妈♥的王八蛋
What a total dick.
奇普斯去哪里了?
Guys, where did Chips go?
– 奇普斯? – 哪里去了?找不到,奇普斯!
– Chips? – I can’t find him. Chips? Come on, Chips!
– “来呀,奇普斯” – 你在哪里,宝贝?
– “Come on, Chips!” – Where’d you go, honey?
在那里,乖宝宝
There you are. There’s my boy.
以后别再乱跑了,好吗?
Don’t you ever leave me again, OK? Ever, ever.
“还有五天”
“饿死了”
嘿,肯尼思要大家上去开会
Hey. Kenneth wants a meeting upstairs.
先过来看看,给你看样东西
Come in here first. I want you to see this.
在车的边上放上这个 就能把他们锯成两半
When those things are on the side of the bus, this’ll get them off.
很酷吧?
Cool, huh?

Wow.
从没见过这么富有浪漫的东西
That might be the most romantic thing anyone’s ever shown me.
我在尽力而为
I’m trying here.
是,我知道
Yeah, I know.
这不仅仅是他饿的问题,史蒂夫
It’s not just about him starving.
如果我们去接他,他没力气了 我们就得扶着他
If we pick him up and he doesn’t have his strength, we’ll be carrying him.
她说得对,他是神枪手 我们需要他
She’s right. He’s a hell of a shot. We need him.
– 我没说不需要 – 没什么好吵的
– I’m not saying we don’t. – There’s no point in arguing.
我们要想办法送点吃的过去
We need to get some food over there.
好吧,这么吧,大家抽签 输的人去送火腿三明治
I know. We draw straws and the loser runs across the lot with a ham sandwich.
– 你真是混账到极点 – 没错,但又怎么样
– Could you be a bigger prick? – Yes, but that’s irrelevant.
那请问你有什么办法?
My question is, what’s your plan?
快!
– Come on!
有办法了
– I got it.
闭嘴!
– Shut up! -.. more ammunition.
我想到办法了
I have an idea.
– 这会伤着他的!不安全! – 他们对他不感兴趣
– It’s hurting him! It’s not safe! – They’re not interested in him.
他们要吃我们,奇普斯没事的
They want us, OK? Chips is gonna be fine.
看到了?他带着袋子走了 他们连看都不看
See? Look, they’re not even paying attention to him.
– 对讲机放袋子里了? – 是
– The walkie’s in the bag? – Yeah.
让我看看!
Let me see. Let me see!
他在那里
– There he is.
真是好乖乖,奇普斯
Good boy. Good boy, Chips.
– 他进那里了 – 给我看
– OK, he’s there, he’s in. – Give me those.
噢,糟糕
Oh, man.
– 怎么了? – 不妙
– What? What? – No.
不好,他们抓住他了
No. Oh, man. They got him. They got him!
我用对讲机找他 安迪,安迪,收到吗?
I’ll try him on the radio. Andy. Andy, do you copy?
安迪,听得到吗?
Andy, can you hear me?
安迪?
Andy?
听到吗?喂?这东西有用吗?
‘Can you hear me? Hello? This thing working?
我受伤了,但应该没事
‘I’m dinged up pretty bad but I think I’ll be OK.’
– 哪里受伤了,安迪? – 那些畜牲咬了我一口
– Where are you hurt? – ‘Goddamn, those bastards bite hard.
我得止血,血流不止
‘l just have to stop the bleeding. It’s really going.’
小乖乖听话,是肯吗?
– ‘Easy, boy. Easy. Is this Ken?
是你吗,老兄?
‘ls that you, man?’
– 是我,兄弟 – 兄弟,听见你声音真好
– Yeah, it’s me, brother. – ‘Hey, man, good to hear your voice.
我想我们很快就能见面
‘l guess we’ll meet up-close pretty soon.
妈的,等一下
‘Shit, hang on.
老天,他把我咬惨了
‘Ah, Jesus. He got me good.’
你先撑着点,拿到吃的了?
You just hang in there. You got the food, right?
– 是 – 要告诉他吗?
– ‘Yeah.’ – Do we tell him?
嘿,这小狗叫什么?
– ‘Hey, this dog got a name?’
看到妮可吗?妮可?
– See, Nicole, Chips… Nicole?
– 什么声音? – 天哪,是妮可!
– What the hell’s that? – Oh, my God, it’s Nicole!
妈的
Shit.
傻姑娘想去救小狗
That idiot’s going after the fucking dog.
成功了!她进去了!
She made it! She’s in!
伙计们,我找到奇普斯了 找到他了,他没事
‘Guys, I found Chips! I got him. He’s OK!’
妮可,安迪怎么样?
Nicole, how’s Andy looking?
不知道,满地是血,到处都是血
‘l don’t know. There’s a lot of blood in here. There’s blood everywhere.’
等等,看见他了,在屋顶上
Wait, I see him. He’s on the roof.
– 他在写些什么 – 写了什么?
– He’s writing something. – What’s it say?
喂?
‘Guys?’
– 叫她快离开! – 怎么了?
– Tell her to get out! – What’s wrong?
– 妮可,卡车还能开吗? – 我不会再出去了
– Nicole, how’s the truck? – ‘I’m not going back out there.’
奇普斯,安静!
– ‘Chips, be quiet!’
叫她快逃!
Tell her to get the hell out!
– 你要躲起来,做的到吗? – 什么意思?怎么回事?
– You need to hide. Can you do that? – ‘What do you mean? What’s going on?’
– 妮可? – 安迪来了
– Nicole? – ‘Here’s Andy.
– 天啊! – 叫她快逃!
– ‘Oh, my God!’ – Tell her to get out!
妮可,听着
Nicole, listen to me.
我躲在衣柜里,但他在外面要…
I’m in a closet but he’s outside trying to get…’
妮可?妮可?
Nicole? Nicole?
救命,救救我!我快死了!
‘Help me. Please, you have to help me! I’m gonna die!’
我们得马上去救她
We need to do something. Now.
塔克,听着,我们回来的时候 也许有僵尸跟来
Tucker, when we come back we may have company.
留在这里,确保大门敞开
Stay here and make sure this door stays open.
等等,对不起 为什么是他留下来?
Wait, wait. I’m sorry. Why does he stay here
却要我去送死救特里已亡女友?
while I go on the suicide mission to rescue Terry’s already dead girlfriend?
– 去你♥妈♥的♥ – 她生死未卜
– Fuck you. – We don’t know that.
无论如何离开停车场都得带枪
Either way, we need the guns to get out of this parking lot.
– 迈克尔,好吧,让他留下 – 好
– Michael, it’s OK. Let him stay. – Yeah.
– 史蒂夫,别搞砸了 – 放心吧
– Steve, don’t fuck this up. – Yeah. Totally.
– 好了,就这里 – 确定吗?
– All right. That’s it. – Are you sure?
我保证这儿就是尽头
I’d say we’re at the end of the line.
走!走!
Go! Go!
– 从这里进去! – 快点!
– Through here! – Hurry up!
快点,快
– Hurry up, hurry.
– 点357子弹,你要些什么? – 点38,点38
– 357,.357. What do you need? – 38,.38.
– 这儿 – 该死
– Here. – Damn it.
快点
Hurry up.
好了
All right.
妈的
Oh, shit.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!