我们会住在棕榈滩
…and we are all going to live in Palm Beach.
鲁柏
Ruprecht!
吃吧 – 对不起
Eat your food. – Excuse me.
我可以上厕所吗 – 可以
May I go to the bathroom first? – Of course you may.
谢谢
Thank you.
开车能令鲁柏变得轻松
Driving relaxes Ruprecht.
洛伦 这是我一生中最快乐的日子
Oh, Lawrence, this is the happiest day of my life!
我想我的睾丸在掉下来
I think my testicles are dropping!
这个月收获丰富
It’s been a very good month, chaps.
两成拨作日常开支
Now, we’ve got 20% for the overhead.
阿瑟 给你一成 – 谢谢
For you, Arthur, it’s 10%. – Thank you, sir.
安德瑞 你有一成半 – 做得好
15% for you, Andre. – Nice work.
其余的属于我
And the rest is for me.
再见 洛伦 – 再见 安德瑞
Au revoir, Lawrence. – Au revoir, Andre.
请问 我呢 我有什么
Excuse me! What about me? What do I get?
你是学生 你得到知识
You are the student, Freddy. You get knowledge.
我做了大部分工作 该分一份
Wait. I did most of the work. I should get my share of the cash.
我不能给你钱 除非能肯定
I wouldn’t dream of giving you your share without being certain
你明智地把钱花在文化 及精美的东西上
that you would spend it wisely on beauty and culture.
文化与我扯不上关系
I’ve got culture coming out of my ass.
花钱是个责任
Spending money is a responsibility, Freddy.
好吧 我该怎样花钱
All right, all right. How am I supposed to spend my money?
这全是陈年佳酿
Now, all these wines are very old.
我买♥♥下来确保它们获适当处理
I purchased them to make certain that they were cared for properly.
你有许多酒喝了 – 太名贵了 不能喝
So you got a lot of wine to drink. – You can’t. They’re far too valuable.
你把它们卖♥♥掉 – 绝不会
So you sell them? – I’d never sell them.
它们对我意义重大
They mean too much to me.
在欧洲 要花上几个世纪去 培育一个花♥园♥
In Europe, Freddy, gardens take centuries to grow and cultivate.
这一个快死了
This one was about to die,
直至艾太太的别针 支付了它的维修保养
until Mrs. Everson’s brooch paid for its preservation.
这是什么观点 – 没有观点
What’s the angle? – There is no angle, Freddy.
我从毁灭中把它抢救回来 捐给博物馆
I rescued this from certain destruction and donated it to the museum.
看着它可填塞我的灵魂
Just looking at it feeds my soul.
我可说句话吗 – 当然
May I say something here? – Of course.
你是跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me or what?!
我不明白
I don’t get it.
你要我花钱买♥♥不能喝的酒
You want me to spend my money on wine you can’t drink,
令人看见便头痛的花♥园♥
and a garden that, to me, looks like a big mowing headache.
我欣赏那裸女的雕像
It’s true that is a sculpture of a naked woman, and I can appreciate that.
不然我看你肯定是开玩笑
But otherwise, you have got to be joking.
你同意依我的话去做
You agreed to do what I say.
但没同意你告诉我 怎么花我的钱
Not to you telling me how to spend money,
或是假扮鲁柏那猴童
and not to playing Ruprecht the Monkey Boy all the time!
我要单独打天下
I’m going it alone.
你要学的东西还多着呢
Freddy. You still have so much to learn.
谢了 我凭我的外表无往而不利
No, thanks. I was doing great with my own look.
我不需要这些衣服或是你的指示
I don’t need these clothes or your instructions.
你把所知的教我 好极了 但谢了
You taught me what you know. Great. Thanks. Thanks a yahoo.
我要离开这里
I’m gettin’ out of this town.
祝好运
Good luck.
他挟着尾巴爬走了
Well, the Jackal has finally tucked his tail between his legs and crawled away.
那好 照常营业了
Good. Then it is business as usual, huh?
再见 洛伦 – 再见 安德瑞
Au revoir, Lawrence. – Au revoir, Andre.
小姐
Oh, Miss! Miss!
哪儿可买♥♥华尔街日报
Excuse me. Where can I get the Wall Street Journal?
我想看我收♥购♥的事怎样了
I’m trying to find out the stock prices to see how my takeover bid is going.
这儿很难知道股价
It’s so hard to get the stock prices around here.
后会有期
Au revoir!
你在这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
说来奇怪
You know, that’s a funny story.
我在火车站 手拿着车票
I was at the train station, ticket in hand,
我对自己说 干嘛要走 我喜欢这儿
and I thought “What am I leaving this place for? I love me here!”
我会多留一会 你走运了
So, I’ll be around a little bit more. Lucky you.
法迪
Freddy. Freddy!
法迪
Freddy!
这儿容不下我们两人
There simply isn’t enough room for both of us to work Beaumont- sur- Mer.
我认为你在害怕 – 怕什么
You know what? I think you’re scared. – Of what?
怕我 你一直无对手
Competition. You’ve been top dog here for so long,
以为这儿是你的囊中物
you think you own the place. Nice!
我不怕你
Believe me, Freddy, I’m not afraid of you.
你就是害怕 你该害怕的
Sure you are, and you should be.
我比你年轻 英俊
I’m younger than you. I’m better- looking than you.
比你瘦
I’m thinner than you.
我分分钟就可以踢走你
I could kick your ass off this hill in a New York minute.
我可再次叫人抓你
And I could have you arrested again.
我可以打电♥话♥给 奥马哈的芬妮女士
And I could always call Lady Fanny of Omaha.
法迪 我年轻时
Freddy, as a younger man,
是个雕塑者 画家以及音乐师
I was a sculptor, a painter and a musician.
但有一个问题
There was just one problem.
我做得不好
I wasn’t very good.
事实是我糟透了
As a matter of fact, I was dreadful.
我得出令人沮丧的结论
I finally came to the frustrating conclusion
我有品味和风格 但没才华
that I had taste and style, but not talent.
我知道自己的短处
I knew my limitations.
我们都有短处 法迪
We all have our limitations, Freddy.
幸好 我发现品味和风格
Fortunately, I discovered that taste and style
是人们渴求的必需品
were commodities that people desired.
我想说的是 要有自知之明
Freddy, what I’m saying is… know your limitations.
你是个呆子
You are a moron.
我到达后你一直想我离开这
You’ve been trying to get me out of this town ever since I came here.
告诉你 我们打赌
I’ll tell you what. We’ll make a bet.
我输了就走
If I lose, I’ll leave.
我赢了 你要走
If I win… you leave.
好吧 我们试试看
All right, Freddy, suppose we try this.
找一个女人 定出个价钱
We find a woman, set a price,
谁先能从她身上拿到 那数目的钱便赢了
and the first man to extract the correct amount from her wins.
但假如你
But if you…
若你输了 你不单要有风度地离去
But if you lose, you not only leave town graciously,
还答应永远不会回来这里
you promise never to come back to Beaumont- sur- Mer again.
行 那女子是谁
Done. Who’s the woman?
查理 – 有什么事
Charles! – Yes, monsieur?
她是谁 – 高珍妮小姐
Who is that? – Miss Janet Colgate, monsieur.
她是谁
Who is she?
她是美国肥皂皇后
I believe she is the United States Soap Queen.
谢谢
Thank you, Charles.
好吧 多少钱 – 她有点年轻
OK, how much? – She’s a little young, isn’t she?
力不从心
Out of your league?
我让你好过一点 五万元
All right. I’ll make it easy for you. $50,000.
五万
$50,000?!
你怕不够斤两
Out of your league?
好吧 我用得到五万元的
All right. I could use $50,000.
谁先向她拿到五万元便赢
First one to get 50,000 out of her.
优胜劣败
May the best man win.
谢谢
Thank you.
她在轮盘桌
She is at the roulette table,
等侯王子殿下
just waiting for Your Highness.
法迪呢
And Freddy?
看不到他
He has dropped from sight.
也许豺狼知道敌不过狮子
Perhaps the Jackal finally realizes he is no match for the lion, huh?
留心点 他会来的
Keep your eyes open, Andre. He’ll turn up.
谢谢
Merci.
三十三
33!
四百法郎
400 francs.
给你 二百法郎
Voila, monsieur, 200 francs.
麻烦你
Excuse me. Excuse me!
对不起 抱歉
Ohh! – Sorry, ma’am. Excuse me!
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry.
请原谅
Pardon me.
你好
Hi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!