殿下 请接收这小小的敬意
Your Highness, please allow me to make this little contribution.
不 我不能接纳
No, I cannot accept them.
想想这对你的帮助
But think of what these could do for your cause.
这些珍珠可给我的子民自♥由♥
Even though I know they would mean freedom for many of my people,
但我不能接受 – 求求你
I will not take them. – Please. Please!
这可以拯救许多人
These could save the lives of many men.
我同胞的自尊心很强
The men of my country are proud.
他们宁死也不让我接受捐赠
They would die rather than have their prince accept charity.
请为女性同胞们设想
Then think of the lives of the women, the mothers…
女人和男人并肩作战
The women of my country fight alongside the men.
他们的自尊心 也强到不会接受捐赠
They are also too proud to accept charity.
那么请你为孩子们想想
Then consider the lives of the children.
天真无邪的孩子
The innocent children.
为了孩子
But… for the children.
穿蓝色亮片裙子的金发女子
She’s the blonde in the blue sequined dress.
非常富有 已婚
Extremely rich, very married,
很腐化 而且准备好要外遇
eminently corruptible and a willing infidel.
好极了
Perfect.
安德瑞先生 你去看看这能卖♥♥多少钱
Monsieur Andre, would you see what you can get for this?
殿下 不能卖♥♥掉皇室戒指
Not the royal ring, Your Highness? – Shh!
你想全世界人都知道吗
Do you want the whole world to know?
请问 那人是皇室成员吗
Excuse me. Is that man there truly royalty?
不是 – 但你叫他殿下
No, Madame. – But you called him “Your Highness.”
那有点失礼 算了吧
It was a faux pas. Please forget it.
你可以相信我 我不会说出去
You can trust me, I won’t tell.
我是博蒙特的警♥察♥局长
Madame, I am the police chief of Beaumont- sur- Mer.
为何美国人 以为可以收买♥♥任何人
What makes you Americans think you can buy anyone at any price?
很抱歉 – 不行
Oh, I’m so sorry. – No!
我已令王子
I’ve already caused the prince enough…
王子
Prince?
他似乎有麻烦 我或许可以帮忙
He sounded like he was in trouble. Perhaps I can help.
你想帮忙便忘记
If you really want to help,
所见和所听到的一切
forget everything that you have seen and heard.
忘记这聪明
Forget the very existence…
不凡的真命天子的
…of that brilliant, extraordinary man…
存在
…of destiny.
殿下
Your Highness…
不用怕 你可以相信我
Your Highness, don’t be alarmed. I can be trusted.
你是我的子民吗 – 不 我是美国人
Are you one of my subjects? – No. I’m an American.
奥马哈的尤芬妮
Fanny Eubanks of Omaha.
若你有麻烦而我又能帮忙
I couldn’t help overhearing. If you’re in trouble and I can help…
谢谢 但我不能接受
Thank you. But I cannot accept.
你跟我交谈已很冒险
You’ve already risked too much just in speaking to me.
我仍想帮忙
I still wanna help.
你得体谅 我的敌人神通广大
You must understand. I have powerful enemies.
他们或许在监视我们
They may be watching even as we…
天 你很吸引人
My God, you’re attractive.
不早了
It’s late.
我要走了
I must go.
他走了 – 是的 刚走了
Has he left? – Yes. Just a moment ago.

Good.
求求你 你一定要告诉我 他住在哪里
Please. You must tell me where he lives.
我得警告你 – 他说他有神通广大的敌人
I feel it only fair to warn you… – I know he has powerful enemies.
感情上也许会有危险
There may also be an emotional risk.
五年来殿下都是个鳏夫
You see, His Highness has been a widower for five years.
五年
For five years?
殿下 请你收下
Please, Your Highness.
芬妮 自♥由♥战士感谢你
Fanny… the Freedom Fighters thank you.
这是日常开支
This is for the overhead.
这一份给你 阿瑟
This goes to you, Arthur.
这一份给你 安德瑞
This goes to you, Andre.
这一份给我 该去苏黎世的时候了
This goes to me… which means it’s time to go to Zurich.
苏黎世
m 0 0 l 350 0 350 120 0 120
请问 我可以坐这吗
Excuse me. May I sit here, please?
随便 – 谢谢
If you like. – Thank you.
晚安 先生 你要看菜单吗
Good evening, sir. Would you like to see the menu?
是的 我很饿
Oh, yes. I’m starving.
非常饿
Really starving.
看这价钱
Oh! Prices.
我只要水
I think I’ll just have some water.
水 – 是的
Water? – Yes.
只要水 但你看来很饿
Only water? But you seemed so hungry.
我把钱留着作特别用途
I’m saving my money for something special.
是家母 – 令慈
My mother. – Your mother?
不是家母 是我外婆
Well, she’s not really my mother. Actually, she’s my grandmother.
是她带大我
But she raised me.
亲生父母不要我
My real parents… didn’t want me.
我很难过 – 但外婆是个很好的女人
Oh, I’m sorry. – But my grandmother is wonderful.
她的笑声能令鸟儿歌♥唱
She has a laugh that can make the birds sing.
她最近病重 医药费不菲
But she’s been quite ill lately… and the hospital bills have been adding up.
我只想尽点力
I just wanna do my share.
但却不容易 我不擅理财
It’s kinda tough for me because I was never very good with money.
我收到红十字会的薪水后
I just seem to take what the Red Cross pays me
再回赠给他们
and I give it right back to them.
但我要帮外婆
But I am going to help my gram- gram.
是她教我 做人踏实比不踏实
She is the one who taught me it is better to be truthful and good…
的好
..than to not.
侍应生 – 你干什么
Waiter! – What are you doing?
侍应生
Waiter.
随便让他点 – 我不能让你
Give this man whatever he wants. – I can’t let you buy me a meal!
胡说
Nonsense.
我要双份火鸡黑麦三明治 德国蒜肠
I’ll have a double turkey sandwich on white, fries, a large knockwurst,
薯片 巧克力牛奶和两杯啤酒
three bags of chips, a chocolate milk and two beers.
你要啤酒吗 三杯啤酒
Why don’t you have a beer? Three beers.
谢谢
Thank you.
忘了我有头等舱的票
Forgot I had a first- class ticket.
不介意吧 – 不会
That bother you? – No.
我听到你在餐车的谈话
I couldn’t help overhearing your conversation in the dining car.
你外婆的事我很伤感
My condolences to your grandmother.

Oh… right.
你不是说她有病吗
Didn’t you say she was taken ill?
我说的话是投她们所好 以达到我的目的
I tell ’em what they wanna hear if it gets me what I want.
这把戏很卑鄙 不是吗
Rather a shabby trick, isn’t it?
你对女人还有许多东西要学
I can tell you’ve got a lot to learn about women.
我对于女人这种弱者有点无知
Yes, I’m afraid I am a bit naive when it comes to the weaker sex.
班法迪
Freddy Benson.
你贵姓 – 詹洛伦
And you are? – Lawrence Jamieson.
你已婚 – 看得出吗
You’re married, aren’t you? – You can tell?
听着
Listen.
男人较弱 男人不及女人长寿
We’re the weaker sex. Men don’t live as long as women.
我们有心脏病 中风及前列腺的问题
We get more heart attacks, more strokes, more prostate trouble.
我觉得该改变一下了
I say it’s time for a change.
让她们给我们钱 让她们养活我们
I say let them give us money. Let’s live off them for a while.
这令你震惊吧
That probably shocks a guy like you, right?
这是相当革命性的想法
Well, it’s rather a revolutionary thought.
你认为可能吗
Do you really think it’s possible?
看我在餐车做了什么 她给我一百法郎
Look what I did in the dining car! She gave me 100 francs.
值二十美元
That’s like, uh… 20 bucks!
你可知道从女人手中 拿到二十元是怎样的吗
Do you have any idea what it feels like to take a woman for 20 bucks?
我不知道
No, I haven’t.
这并非我能理解的事
I’m afraid it’s a little out of my class.
什么 – 可惜
What? – It’s too bad.
我们本可在 里维埃拉高兴一番
We could’ve had a blast on the Riviera.
你要去里维埃拉 – 是的
You’re headed for the Riviera? – Yeah.
那儿有满是富婆的小镇
There’s a little town there, supposed to be crawling with rich women.
是什么镇
Oh. And what town is that?
博蒙特
Uh… Beaumont- sur- Mer.
博蒙特
Beaumont- sur- Mer?
你消息有误
I’m afraid you’ve been misinformed.
那儿以前朝气勃勃
Beaumont used to be lively,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!