安德瑞 今早多美好 – 詹先生 你是躺着吗 – 什么
Hello, Andre. What a lovely morning. – Monsieur Jamieson? – Are you lying down? – What?
高小姐回到酒店了
Ms. Colgate was seen returning to the hotel.
但我送她上飞机 – 她下来了
But I took her to the plane. – Then somebody took her off.
法迪呢 – 豺狼和高小姐一起
Where’s Freddy? – The Jackal is with Miss Colgate now.
他们在她的房♥间 拉上帘子
They have been together in her room, with the curtains drawn.
有多久
Oh. And for how long?
不太久 但已有足够时间 这是灾难
Oh, not long. But long enough. It is a disaster.
看来老师低估了学生
It seems the teacher has underestimated the student.
我们得有风度的承认失败
We must accept defeat graciously.
我会准备对付豺狼
Now, I will prepare myself for the Jackal.
他很快会到来 得意的说他胜了
I’m sure he’ll be over here soon to gloat over his victory.
谢谢 我的朋友
Thank you, my old friend.
珍妮
Janet!
怎么了
Janet. What is the matter?
我知道你是怎么说的 但我要再见他
I know what you said, but I just had to see him again.
我以为爱上他了
You see, I… I thought I was in love with him.
什么 – 我回去见他 而
What? – I went back to see him and…
怎样 – 而且
And? – And…
我们做♥爱♥
We made love and…
我想取悦他 但我怎知道
I tried to please him, but how could I have known?
事情是 我睡着了
And then what happened was I fell asleep,
我醒来时 他走了
and when I woke up, he was gone.
他拿走我的钱 我的貂皮大衣 首饰和旅行支票
He took all my money. My mink, my jewelry, my traveler’s checks.
连小钱包也拿走了
Even my little change purse.
是怎样的人会这样做
What kind of a man would do something like that?
你还知道吗
And do you know what else?
我认为他本来就是好手好脚的
I’m beginning to think that he could walk.
这一切都是他假装的 为的是拿我的钱
That he pretended this whole thing just to get to me and my money.
我的全部积蓄 我的奖金 一切一切
It was all my savings, the prize money. Everything.
五万元
$50,000!
我说过不收费的
Janet, I told you I’d waive my fee.
但钱已到了
It had already gotten here. I had it in my purse.
我怎么对爸爸说 有部分的钱是他的
What am I gonna say to my father? Some of the money was his.
阿瑟
Arthur!

Yes, sir?
给安德瑞电♥话♥ 叫他去找班军官
I want you to phone Andre and tell him to find Officer Benson.
他偷了高小姐部分的财物
It seems he has stolen some of Miss Colgate’s property.
我会在机场
I shall be at the airport.
珍妮 我会补偿你的损失
Janet, I am going to cover your losses.
你和父亲可拿回五万元
You and your father will get your $50,000 back,
你坐第一班机离去
and I am putting you on the first plane out of here.
你一定要上飞机
And this time, I will make sure you are on it.
但不关你的事 你怎么会知道呢
But you’re not responsible. How could you have known?
好的心理医生会知道他是个骗子
Any good psychiatrist would have known he was a charlatan.
来 这比要输给你的
Come. In any case, it’s cheaper than a malpractice suit,
医疗失当诉讼便宜
which I am sure you would win.
我不能要你的钱 – 你可以 收下吧
I can’t take your money. – You can, and you will. Take it.
(博蒙特机场)
珍妮 来吧
Janet, come on.
你在巴黎转机 – 好的
You change planes in Paris. – OK.
我拿了你的钱 心里很不舒服
I don’t feel good about taking your money.
我却很安心
I feel good about it.
很高兴认识你
It has been so great to meet you, I…
若你来克里夫兰 会给我电♥话♥吗
If you’re ever in Cleveland, will you call me?
我会
I will.
再见
Goodbye.
珍妮
Janet!
旅途愉快
Have a good flight.
谢谢
Thank you!
我不能要的 它不属于我
I can’t take this. It doesn’t belong to me.
你对我的好意比这还珍贵
And I’ll always have something from you that means much more!
再见
Bye!
再见
Goodbye!
他回到了犯罪现场的酒店
Monsieur Jamieson! I caught him at the hotel, at the scene of the crime.
犯罪 他在说什么
What crime? What is this guy talking about?
法迪 这一次她真的上飞机了
Listen, Freddy. This time, she really is on that plane.
你不能再伤害她 – 你让她走 你得阻止她
And you can’t harm her again. – You let her go? You gotta stop her!
慢着
Hey! Hey! Hold it! Hold it!
回来
Come back! Hey, hey, hey!
慢着
Hold it!
笨蛋 你让她走了
You idiot! You let her go!
你不用偷她的钱
You slept with her, but you didn’t have to steal her money.
我没有偷她的钱 她偷我的钱
Steal her money? I didn’t! She stole from me.
她说 拉上帘子 我拉上帘子
I’m about to win the bet and she says “Close the drapes.” I close the drapes.
她说关上门 我照办
“Close the door.” So I close the door.
她说 请你洗澡
Then she says, “Would you mind taking a shower?”
我洗了
So, “OK, I’ll take a shower.”
我出来时她走了 我的衣服和钱不翼而飞
When I come out, she’s gone. My clothes, my wallet and my watch are gone.
她给我的二千法郎也没有了
She even took the 2,000 francs she gave me!
你以为我会信吗 她还了五万元
Do you expect me to believe that when she’s returned the $50,000 I gave her?
什么五万元 – 你偷她的五万元
What $50,000? – The $50,000 you stole from her.
我没有偷她五万元
I didn’t steal $50,000 from her!
是我的衣服
Hey, there’s my clothes.
你们好 很好玩
“Hello, boys. It was fun.”
我会惦着你们 爱你们的珍妮 豺狼
“I’ll miss you. Love, Janet. The Jackal.”
附注 钱我来保管 没错吧
“PS. I’m keeping the money. Is that wrong?”
她不是东西
Of all the lousy…
她令人讨厌
She is disgusting!
她扯谎 骗人 虚伪
She is lying! She is deceitful! She is two- faced!
她深谋远虑 不老实
She is conniving and she is dishonest!

Yes.
她不是很了不起吗
Isn’t she wonderful?
阿瑟
Arthur.
抱歉我弄坏了你的录影机 把型号♥告诉我
I’m sorry I broke your VHS player. Give me the model number.
我寄支票给你
When I’m settled, I’ll send you a check.
闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
谢谢你让我多留一个星期
Well, thanks for letting me stay the extra week.
我从一开始就知道
I kind of had it figured from the beginning.
珍妮就是豺狼
“J,” Janet. “J,” Jackal.
你想一下 便会想到
If you think about it, it’s obvious.
她何时看上我们的
When do you think she was onto us?
从一开始
From the beginning, Freddy.
她一开始就骗我们
She was onto us from the very beginning.
她无懈可击
She was perfect.
你现在怎么办
So, uh… what are you gonna do now?
这个 这儿会静下来一阵子
Well, things are going to be quiet around here now.
旅游季节完了
The season’s over.
秋天快到了
Autumn’s coming.
我会关闭一部分房♥子
I’ll be shutting up part of the house.
再见
…goodbye.
再见 法迪
Goodbye, Freddy.
慢着 等一下
Wait a minute, everybody. Wait a minute! Can you hang on?
麻烦你 等一下 等一下
Hold it, hold it, hold it! Excuse me, hold it!
抱歉
Excuse me! Excuse me.
亲爱的 你在这里
Hello there, my darlings. There you are!
真不好走 这小石路不是开玩笑的吧
God, are you kidding me with this gravel?
这高跟鞋不适合这么走
These heels weren’t made for this.
嗨 我们到了 马上把行李拿上来
Hey! Hello! We made it. Could youse get the bags up here pronto?
谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
首先 介绍一下
Now, first, intros.
尼高斯 过来
Nikos. Nikos, get over here.
过来 – 好的 宝娜
Nikos, come here! – All right, Paula.
大伙来吧 我跟你介绍这位大人物
Come on, everybody. I want you to meet Mr. Big Stuff.
他在佛罗里达想买♥♥♥房♥♥地♥产♥
I was showing Nikos property in Florida.
他说 我想投资 1600万在新的地方
He goes “I wanna invest my 16 million bucks someplace new.”
我说在哪 他说澳洲
I say “Where?” He goes “How about Australia?”
之后我想起了 你开玩笑
And then it hits me. Boom! Australia, are you kidding me?
我们得见一下澳洲先生
We gotta go meet Mr. Australia himself!
他说 有何不可 我说 有何不可
He goes “Why not?” I go “Why not?”
他们说 – 有何不可
Pretty soon, the whole group goes… – “Why not?”
因此我们来了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!