You don’t realize what the things you do mean.
是吗
Yeah?
我很清楚
I know what I do.
你用枪指着别人的头
You stock a gun to somebody’s head.
我有时不知道自己在做什么 对
I don’t know what I’m doing sometimes.
很明显的你不知道
Obviously, you don’t.
“睡吧 礼昂 这样我扣扳机时就不会痛”
“Go to sleep so it won’t hurt when I shoot. ”
你以为我在医院里做啥
What do you think I’ve been doing on the hospital?
我吃药是为了离开你 对吧 是啊
I take a handful of pills to get away from you.
结果我现在又和你通电♥话♥
Now I’m talking to you on the phone again.
我没有工作 没有朋友
I’ve got no job. I don’t have friends.
我必须要跟人接触才活得下去
I can’t live. I have to live with people.
对不起 你老是把死挂在嘴边 我听不下去了
This death business, I’m sorry.
我不知道我为什么要在这忍♥受你这堆废话
I don’t know what I’m getting here with that shit.
你要我怎么回答 事情已经发生了
What am I supposed to say to that? This is going on.
你居然说这种话对不起
-You’re giving me that shit. -I’m sorry.
你知道我现在的处境
You know what’s happening.
你该知道我受的压力很大 你知道的
You know the pressures I’ve been having, right?
你知道我的这些压力…你在医院里…
I got these pressures. You know it. You’re in that hospital…
全身插满了管子 又想动变性手术 对吧
…with them tubes coming out and want that operation, right?
你跟我说了一堆废话 大家都给我气受
You’re giving me that shit. Everybody’s giving me shit.
每个人都要钱 你要我就帮你湊 对
Everybody needs money. So you needed money? I got you money.
可是我没叫你去抢银行啊
I didn’t ask you to rob a bank!
我知道你没要我去…
I know you didn’t ask me.
我并不怪任何人
I’m not putting this on anybody, you know?
我不怪任何人 因为我是出于自愿的
Nothing on nobody! I did this on my own. You see?
你搞清楚了吗 我只是想让你知道…
All on my own, I did it. But I want you to know something.
我绝对能逃得出去
I want you to know that I’m getting out of here.
我会坐飞机离开这个地方
I’m getting a plane out of here…
我只是想让你知道而已 我要你来这儿…
…and I just wanted you to know it. And I wanted you to come down…
只是…想跟你说拜拜
…and I wanted to just say goodbye to you.
或是你也可以跟我一起走
Or, if you wanted to, you could come with me.
你可以自己决定
You’re free to do what you want. That’s what…
这就是我想讲的了
…I wanted to say to you.
我可以自己决定 对
-I’m free to do what I want? -Right.
我花了6个月时间试着离开你
I try to get away from you for months
现在却要我跟你一起离开
and I’m going with you on a trip?
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我还不知道 之前是说去阿尔及利亚
I don’t know where yet. We said Algeria. I don’t know.
可能是去阿尔及利亚吧
So I’ll go to Algeria. I don’t know yet.
为什么选阿尔及利亚
Why are you going to Algeria?
我不知道 那里有一家强森饭店
I don’t know why. They got a Howard Johnson’s there.
你疯了 知道吗 你真的疯了
You’re warped, you know that? You’re really warped.
我真的疯了 我知道
I’m warped. I know I’m warped.
天啊 阿尔及利亚…
Algeria!
他们带着面具走路 头上又有怪东西
You know they walk around with masks on, things on their heads.
那边都是些疯子那我该怎么办
-They’re a bunch of crazy people. -What am I supposed to do?
你可以选个好一点的地方哪儿
-You could have picked a better place. -Like where?
瑞士还是丹麦
Sweden? Denmark?
对啊 那里不错
Yeah, like that.
沙尔想去怀俄明州
You know what? Sal wanted to go to Wyoming.
天啊 那不是个国家 他不知道怀俄明在哪
I had to tell him it’s not a country. He don’t know where Wyoming is.
我和不知怀俄明在哪的人一起打劫
I’m with a guy who don’t know where Wyoming is.
有问题的人不只是你
Think you got problems?
那么…沙尔跟你一起
So, Sal is with you?
喔我的天
Oh, boy!
我看你们还是投降得好
You’d be better off giving up.
我不会投降的 不然我何苦做这一切
I’m not giving up, because why have I done this so far?
事情已经做到这个地步 现在何必投降
I’ve gone so far with this, and why should I give up now?
我怎么能投降
I can’t give up.
你可以帮我个忙吗 什么忙
-Would you do me a favor? -Yeah, what?
带我来这里的人
These guys that have me down here…
他们认为我是同谋
…they think I’m part of the plot to rob the bank.
怎么可能 太疯狂了
That’s crazy, Leon. That’s crazy. They’re bullshitting you.
他们在唬你 想要耍你
They’re giving you a snow job.
他们的确说我是共犯 才不是…
They told me I was an accessory.
他们胡说八道 别相信
That’s just a con job on you. Don’t listen to that.
我一定得听他们的…我在监狱里会活不下去
I have to listen to it. I can’t survive in prison, Sonny.
礼昂 你不可能会坐牢的你怎么知道
-You’re not going to prison. -How do you know?
我就是知道 你不会坐牢的
Because I know. Believe me.
拜托…告诉他们 拜托什么
Look, please, just tell them.
告诉他们什么
Tell them what?
告诉他们你我不是一伙的
That you didn’t do it?
他们现在在听电♥话♥吗
Are they on the phone now?

Yeah.
好极了 礼昂 真是好极了
That’s great, Leon. That’s really terrific.
你跟我通话 还让他们监听 你可真聪明
You talk with them on the phone. Really smart!
我是被逼的什么意思
-I have no choice! -What do you mean?
你要我怎么办 我身边有七万多个警♥察♥围着
What am I supposed to do? There are 7,000 fucking cops all around me.
谁在听电♥话♥ 不要怪在我头上
-Who’s on now? -Don’t lay it on me!
我没有怪你 可你知道他们在搞鬼吧
I’m not, but you knew that was going on, right?
讲什么我怪你 你一定知发生什么事
You knew what was happening, right?
没错…可是我…
Yeah!
我只想知道谁在听电♥话♥
I want to know who’s on the phone now.
摩瑞提 摩瑞提 是你吗
Moretti, is that you?
总有人说说话啊 他们还在听吗
Will somebody talk to me? Somebody going to talk to me or what?
他们还在听吗
They on now?
他们不会跟你说话的
They won’t talk to you.
好吧 他没参与这次的计划
He didn’t do it, okay?
他跟这件事一点关系都没有
He had nothing to do with it.
你们可以挂了吧
Will you get off the phone?
他们挂了吗
Are they off?
他们应该相信你了吧
That really convinced them.
这是他们要知道的 我帮你洗清罪名
They wanted to know. Did I do it for you?
谢谢你
Yeah, thanks. Thank you very much.
你现在要怎么办
So now what? What are you going to do?
我想…
I thought…
我想我会回去医院
…that I would go back to the hospital.
他们人很好 也有心要帮我
They’re really nice there. They seem like they’re trying to help me.
你已经找到你要的东西了
That’s good, then. You found something.
我也不太确定
I don’t know if I have or not.
所以…你还是会去动手术吧
Are you still going to have the operation?
会呀 当然会
Yeah!
我还应该跟你说什么
So then, what am I supposed to say to you?
谢谢你
Thanks a lot…
还有…祝你一路顺风
…and bon voyage.
有缘再见面 是啊
Yeah, right. See you sometime.
我会在梦里见到你的
I’ll see you in my dreams.
我会写首歌♥的
Right, I’ll write a song.
知道吗…人生有时真有趣你说过很多次了
-I don’t know. Life’s so funny. -You said a mouthful, sweetheart.
那…拜拜了
Goodbye, huh?
哈啰 可不可以给我…
Give me…. Can I have–
你们把银行电♥话♥全掐了 能否给我一支分线
You cut off the incoming calls. Can I have a line?
我要打电♥话♥给我老婆跟小孩
I want to talk to my wife and to my kids.
他要一支可以打出去的电♥话♥
He wants an outside line, is it all right?
给我接另一条线
I want a line.
好 我马上处理
I’m getting it.
你知道吗 我可以打电♥话♥给任何人
I could call anybody, they’d put them on the phone.
教宗 太空人…
The Pope, an astronaut…
智者中的智者
…the wisest of the wise.
结果我居然得打给那个女人
Who do I have to call?
我不知道该怎么办
I just don’t know what to do.
喂 嘿 安祺
Angie.
桑尼 天啊 我看到新闻了
Jesus! I was watching it on TV.
小孩在哪 他们还不知道我叫他们去邻居家
-Where are the kids? -I sent them to the neighbors.
桑尼 我真的不敢相信…这不像你啊
I can’t believe! I mean, it ain’t like you.
我知道
I know.
你从来不会这样的 你从没伤害过任何人
You’ve never done anything like it before on your life.
你知道吗 我快死了 我快死在这里了
I’m dying, you know that? I’m dying here.
桑尼 我一直怪自己 我知道你最近一直心神不宁
I blame myself. I notice you been tense, like something is happening.
你前天像疯了似的骂小孩

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章决战以拉谷
下一篇文章我是杜兰
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!