Cut. Thanks, buddy. You ruined the take.
抱歉了,各位
Sorry, everyone.
哇,好像很棒咧
Wow, looks great.
爱死电影了
Movies, love them.
木乃伊,可怕啊
Mummies, spooky.
哦,不好了
Oh, no.
哦,很好
Oh, yes.
嘿,你们缺风的话,这里风很大
Hey, there’s wind here, if you guys need it.
一路顺风,再见啰
Have a nice trip. Goodbye.
来福,你看,他在那里
Look. Lucky, there he is.
追他!
After him.
玛雅,这边
Maya, this way.
他在那里 乌龟变速,变!
There he is. Time for warp speed.
《阿波猴十三》 第十六景,第二镜
Ape-Pollo 13, scene 16, take two.
开麦拉
Action.
我的氧气感应器指出…
My oxygen sensors indicate…
…这外星球的空气完全是可以呼吸的
…the atmosphere on this alien planet is totally breathable.
你觉得怎样,猴子?
What do you think, Monkey?
卡,太棒了
Cut. Brilliant.
我自觉十分廉价
I feel so cheap.
不要!
No.
来福,快,他要逃走了 – 借过
Lucky, hurry, he’s getting away. – Excuse me.
玛雅似乎需要我帮忙
Looks like Maya needs me.
也许,我也该要回我的尊严了
And I think perhaps I need my dignity back.
不,不,不,喂!
No, no, no. Hey.
喂,把那只猴子捉回来不然他就玩完了
Hey, get that monkey back here or he’s finished.
谁在乎啊? 其实我比较想当导演
Who cares? What I really want to do is direct.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
慢工出细活
Slow and steady wins the race.
你们这些白♥痴♥动物
You stupid bunch of animals.
以为你们玩得过我瑞克白费力吗?
You think you can make a fool out of Rick Beverly?
你们别想拿到这份合约 – 谁说的啊,金发小白♥痴♥
You’ll never get this contract. – Think again, blondie.
谁捡到就归谁的 – 喂,喂,给我回来!给我回来!
Finders keepers. – Hey, hey. Get back here. Get back here.
猴子,你怎么会在这里?
Monkey, what are you doing here?
哦,我正好在这附近所以我就…
Oh, I was just in the neighborhood and I…
喂,那东西还给本猴
Hey, give that back to Monkey.
快点
Come on.
哦,摩纳哥,干得好
Oh, Monaco. Good job.
我有没有告诉过你,你是我最爱的客户?
Did I ever tell you, you were my favorite client?
可以交给我了
Now hand it over.
其实我不打算交给你,瑞克
Actually, I don’t think I’m gonna do that, Rick.
你说什么?
Excuse me?
我想身为朋友的不应该那么做
I don’t think it would be a very nice thing for a friend to do.
一个朋友该做的是…
What a friend would do is…
摩纳哥,在你做出会让你后悔的事之前…
Monaco, before you do something that you might regret…
…别忘了,我还拥有你
…remember, I still own you.
你的名字还是属于我
Your name still belongs to me.
知道吗? 就送给你好了
You know what? You can have it.
那根本不是我的本名
It’s not even my real name.
你,还有你!
You, and you.
你们别想在这圈子里混了
You will never work in this town again.
两个都别想!
None of you.
我铁定叫你们混不下去!
I’ll make sure of that.
你好意思说你是鲨鱼?
You call yourself a shark?
我才是鲨鱼 – 是哦,咬我啊
I’m a shark. – Yeah, bite me.
哦,蒂芬妮,谢谢你
Oh, Tiffany, thank you so much.
嘿,今天这一切都是我害你的
Hey, I’m the one that got you into this whole mess.
我至少要助你一臂之力,对不对?
The least I could do is help you get out of it, right?
哦,害你的不只是她一个
Well, she’s not the only one who got you into it.
我是说… – 什么?
I mean…. – What?
你在说什么,来福?
What do you mean, Lucky?
是我怂恿你来洛杉矶拍这个节目的…
I encouraged you to go to Los Angeles to do the show…
…即使我早知道这对你可能不是最好的
…even though I knew it probably wasn’t the best thing for you.
是吗?为什么?
You did? Why?
因为我不想让你离家去上学
Because I didn’t want you to go away to school.
你是我最好的朋友,玛雅 我不想失去你
You’re my best friend, Maya. I don’t wanna lose you.
没关系,来福,我了解 不过你不用担心…
It’s okay, Lucky. I understand, but you don’t have to worry…
…因为无论我到哪里去 无论我做什么…
…because no matter where I go or what I’m doing…
…我们永远都是好朋友,可以吗?
…we will always be best friends, okay?
可以
Deal.
玛雅?
Maya?
妈?
Mom?

Mom.
等等,先听我解释 你再说话
Wait, before you say anything, just please let me explain myself.
我知道我搞砸了 我知道这节目很蠢
I know I messed up. I know this TV show was a stupid idea.
那是投机取巧抄捷径,现在我明白了
It’s just a shortcut, and I realize that now.
现在我只想上兽医学院,无论要读多久都行
All I wanna do is go to vet school, no matter how long it takes.
能帮助动物就值得了 – 我知道
Helping the animals will be worth it. – I know.
妈,我知道你很气我…
Mom, I know you’re mad at me…
我很抱歉,我该先打电♥话♥给你,可是…
…and I’m sorry because I should have called, but…
等等,你刚刚说什么?
Wait, what did you say?
玛雅,整件事我都看到了
Maya, I saw the whole thing.
我很为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
谢谢你,妈
Thank you, Mom.
你怎么想,我们还来得及去注册吗?
So what you think, we still have time to make it to registration?
我们可以赶赶看 – 喂
We could try. – Hello?
我有私人飞机,还记得吗?
Private jet, remember?
我们走了
Let’s go.
这个故事就是在讲…
And so that’s the story…
…玛雅杜立德一开始是如何去上兽医学院的
…of how Maya Dolittle started vet school.
我来告诉大家 当时真的很险啊
Let me tell you, it was a close one, all right.
不过,大家知道吗? 结局是皆大欢喜
But you know what? It all turned out all right in the end.
至于我嘛…
And as for me….
嘿,我能说什么呢? 她可是我最好的朋友
Hey, what can I say? She’s my best friend.
你们真以为…
Did you really think…
我会眼睁睁的让她一个人去上大学吗?
…I was just gonna let her go off to college without me?
不过,我也不是玛雅在大学里撞见唯一的惊喜
But I wasn’t the only surprise Maya got at college.
还记得那个布兰登吗? – 给你个惊喜
Remember that Brandon guy? – Surprise.
他也决定要暂别好莱坞…
He decided to finally take that time off from Hollywood…
…去上大学
…and go to college.
大家猜猜他申请哪所大学? – 真是不敢相信
Where do you think he applied? – I can’t believe it.
即然布兰登都去了,猜猜还有谁出现了
And since Brandon was there, guess who else showed up.
所以我想结局真的是皆大欢喜
So I guess it all worked out in the end.
老天,好莱坞真的是个疯狂的地方…
Boy, Hollywood sure is one crazy place…
…我们大家都离开那里可能是最好的
…and it’s probably best we all got it out of our systems.
差点就算是全军撤退了
Well, almost all of us.
卡了!
And cut.
好,各位,杀青了
All right, everyone, that’s a wrap.
(导演椅)
谁去给我弄杯香蕉拿铁来好吗?
Now, will someone please bring me a banana latte?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!