You haven’t told them? – No.
我要等到事情有结果了再告诉她
I’ll just wait to tell her until things are final.
我们明天要去见电视公♥司♥,看他们要不要播这个节目
We go see the network tomorrow, see if they wanna put the show on.
真的?祝你幸运
Really? Good luck.
好,快到了 就在前方
Okay, we’re almost there. It’s just up ahead.
我不了解这里怎么会有需要订位的地方?
I just don’t understand where in the world you would have reservations up here.
相信我,那…
Trust me. It is…
太神奇了
Amazing.
布兰登,这里简直太美了
Brandon, this is absolutely amazing.
我说过了这是城里视野最好的地方
I told you it was the best view in town.
从这里什么地方都看得到
You can see everything from here.
现在真的可以,你看
Now you really can, look.
那边那一栋是录音室大楼
That’s the big record building over there.
真的是不得了
This is really something else.
还记得我们开车经过的 那座大戏院吗?
Remember that cool theater we drove by?
你看到了吗?就在那边看到了没有?
You see it right there? You see it?
好莱坞名人步道 – 对,那栋是保龄球馆
Hollywood Walk of Fame. – Yeah, that’s the bowling alley.
还可以看到海洋 哦,我的天
You can see the ocean. Oh, my God.
哇,你的主子很有格调
Wow, your owner is a real class act.
我觉得他的气味愈来愈好闻了
He’s starting to smell better and better to me.
饿了吗?
So hungry?
哦,我最近没什么胃口
Well, I haven’t really had much of an appetite recently.
哦,是吗?
Oh, no?
我不晓得自己有什么毛病
No, I don’t know what’s wrong with me.
这几天我老觉有点怪
I’ve just been feeling a little off the past few days.
也很累
I’m really tired too.
哦,嘿,等我一下
Oh, hey, hang on a second.
嘿,玛雅,艾美说她觉得有点怪怪的…
Hey, Maya, Emmy said she’s feeling a little strange…
…很累、不想吃东西 你有什么想法吗?
…really tired, doesn’t wanna eat and stuff. Any ideas?
他现在在跟你说话?
Is he talking to you right now?
没错
Actually, he is.
他说,艾美觉得有点怪怪的
He said Emmy’s feeling a little weird.
是吗?
She is?
对,不过,别担心 我一定可以帮他
Yeah, but don’t worry. I’m sure I can help her.
你觉得有点累而且不想吃东西
So you’re feeling a little tired and you don’t wanna eat.
嗯,也许改变一下饮食 可以改善
Well, maybe a change of diet can have a positive effect.
哦,我今天遇到一只猪 他也有饮食问题
Well, I met this pig today who has a big problem with food.
你觉得如何,乖孩子? 也许改变一下会有用?
So, what do you think, girl? Maybe a little variety might help?
当然可以 我很愿意试试
Sure, okay. I’m willing to give it a try.
篮子里有一些剩下的饺子
There are some extra dumplings in the basket.
你要不要吃吃看? – 谢谢你,玛雅
Why don’t you try those? – Thanks, Maya.
哦,别客气,乖孩子 放心好了,会没事的
Oh, you’re welcome, girl. Don’t worry, everything will be okay.
干嘛?
What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是,这地方神奇的不只是风景
It’s just that the view’s not the only thing up here that’s amazing.
好了
Here you go.
埋头苦干吧
Dig in to these.
你的鼻子上有沾到酱汁
You got some sauce on your nose.
有吗?在哪里? – 来,我来帮你
I did? Where? – Here. I’ll get it.
哗!我就知邋邋遢遢的有天会有回报,哈…
Wow! I knew being sloppy would pay off someday. Huh…
(好莱坞)
(蒂芬妮与玛雅 《动物对话人》)
光是查德卡西迪现身…
Add to that appearances by one Chad Cassidy…
…更别提超级嘻哈巨星荒唐哥…
…not to mention hip-hop superstar Ridiculuz…
以及其他那些 我们已经谈过的名人…
…on top of all the other celebrities we have already discussed…
…各位先生、各位女士,我想…
…and, ladies and gentlemen, I think…
不,我知道你们已经找到下一个大红特红的节目了
No, I know that you have found your next big show.
我想…
I think…
..这节目我们爱
…we love it.
是吗? – 不只是爱
You do? – More than love it.
是爱死了
”Love” love it.
爱得要命
That’s a lot of love.
我们认为这个节目可能会爆红
We think this show can be big.
不,是比红更红
No, bigger than big.
会发紫
Huge.
红到发紫
Hugely big.
事实上,我们的秋季节目表上有开个大洞…
In fact, we have a hole in our fall schedule…
…我想这个节目正好可以用来补洞
…I think we could fill with this show.
真是不敢相信 我要上电视了
How I can’t believe it. I’m gonna be on TV.
我可以立刻开始帮助动物了
I can start helping animals right now.
那当然
Absolutely.
不过,有一些小小的改变我们想先谈谈
There are, however, a few small changes we’d like to discuss first.
小改变?
Small changes?
哦,比小更小的
Oh, smaller than small.
很微小的 – 渺小的
Itsy-bitsy. – Teeny-weeny.
好,什么改变?
Okay, like what?
哦,首先我们想低调处理整个所谓“帮助”的议题
Well, for starters, we’d like to tone down the whole helping thing.
低调处理? 可是这节目的重点在于此
Tone down? But that’s what this show is all about.
哦,那当然
Oh, absolutely.
我们只是想在帮助动物之际…
We just think the show can be more entertaining…
…节目可以更有娱乐效果
…while it’s helping.
不过,当然得帮
But it has to help.
我发誓,如果这节目不帮点忙,我们在这里有何意义
I swear, if this show doesn’t help, I don’t know what we’re doing here.
我们大家都一样
Any of us.
好,我可以了解 要更有娱乐效果
Oh, okay, well, I can understand that. More entertaining.
还有吗?
Anything else?
细节问题我们日后可以慢慢商量
We can iron out all the finer details later.
目前,最大的问题是我们的交易谈成了吗?
Right now, the big question is do we have a deal?
玛雅杜立德…
Maya Dolittle…
…欢迎加入电视公♥司♥
…welcome to network television.
赞啦 – 恭喜你,孩子,你成功了
Yes. – Congratulations, kiddo, you did it.
哦,谢谢你们 不过,我还有点担忧
Oh, thanks, guys, but, look, I still have one concern.
我知道节目必须有娱乐效果,不过我想确保…
I know the show has to be entertaining, but I wanna make sure…
…节目的宗旨还是在于帮助动物
…the purpose of what we’re doing is to still help animals.
我问你
Let me ask you a question.
你是玛雅杜立德,对吧? – 当然是
You are Maya Dolittle, correct? – Of course I am.
玛雅杜立德想帮助动物,对吧?
And Maya Dolittle wants to help animals, right?
我一心只想帮助动物
That’s all I’ve ever wanted to do.
如果玛雅杜立德是这节目的一部份…
Well, if Maya Dolittle is invoived in this show…
…那这节目怎么可能不是在帮助动物呢?
…then how can it not be about helping animals?
玛雅帮助动物 这就是她的使命!
Maya Dolittle helps animals. That’s what she does.
对,对,这么说很合理
Yeah, yeah, I guess that makes sense.
当然合理啰
Of course it does.
好了,你就别瞎操心了,可以吗?
Now, look, I don’t want you to worry about any of this stuff, okay?
我不会让任何人毁了你对这节目的期许
I will not let anyone ruin your vision for this show.
可以吗,孩子? – 好的
Okay, kiddo? – Okay.
因为我是瑞克白费力 懂吗?这就是我的使命
Because I’m Rick Beverly. See? That’s what I do.
现在,只剩下一个小小的细节得讨论
Now, there is just one small detail left to discuss.
不是很重要, 只是小事情
Not a big one, just a small one.
什么事? – 就是我的合约
And what’s that? – That’s my contract.
合约? – 没什么大不了的
The contract? – It’s nothing out of the ordinary.
只是让我可以合法的代表你…
It just gives me permission to represent you…
…使用你的照片,诸如此类的
…and to use your likeness, etcetera, etcetera.
是一堆法律术语…
And there’s a bunch of legal hoo-hah…
…你不必伤脑筋的小事
…that you don’t have to concern yourself with at all.
小蒂跟我开始合作时也有签相同的合约
Tiff signed the exact same thing when we started working together.
对不对,小蒂? – 对,没错
Isn’t that right, Tiff? – Yeah, that’s right.
对,很好玩的
Yeah, fun.
你知道吗? 我想我签之前还是得看看
You know what? I think I should read it before I sign it.
可以吗?
Is that okay?
那当然
Absolutely.
当然,签名前要先看看
Absolutely, you should read it before you sign it.
不然可不成 那是不对的
I wouldn’t have it any other way. Wouldn’t be right.
你知道吗,瑞克? 我们稍后再来担心这种东东
You know what, Rick? We can worry about all this stuff later.
玛雅跟我得先去做一件更重要的事
Maya and I have something more important we’ve to do first.
什么事? – 庆祝
Like what? – Celebrate.
我只知道一种庆祝方式
And there’s only one way I know how to do that.
(爱马仕)
(罗迪欧大道)
(许可)
(贝西强森)
我们猴子从来不会失去时尚感
Monkeys, we never go out of style.
(绝对许可)
哇,庆祝真的很好玩
Wow, celebrating is so much fun.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!